[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

WHAT A DAY!

GUYS I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SUFFOCATING NOW

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON NOWWWWW

WHY HYE KYO BE UPLOADING SO MANY WEFIES LIKE THIS

But guys, why do I have a feeling they are not a couple? T.T I'm so sorry if I'm raining on your parade. It's just that I thought Hye Kyo was trying to hide their relationship and kept it a secret. But out of a sudden she posted so many pictures which made me think they were just friends?

Please help me I don't want to drown. This ship is still sailing strong, right?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know i should be happy...

however, is this her justification of 'close friend' ?

dear kikyo couple, if you happen to read this thread (in my dreams, i think) please next year we want to see a huge glam wedding ( yeah, in my wildest dream).

why am i crying.

kikyo couple hwaitingggg!!!

Hello! Been lurker here and now decided to post to express how happy I am to meet you guys here :wub: 

And dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was such a bless day for all Song-Song shippers!!! Just when I thought we've had enough of them, suddenly SHK updated her IG with all that-so-full-of-love pics with SJK :heart: I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!

Well I have been lurking for quite a bit since school started, but I just cannot hold it in anymore. My heart is shattered after Dispatch released the KaiStal article (don't want to go too off-topic but I shipped Krystal with someone else) but at least SongSong keeps me going xD. I live-streamed the press conference just now but it lagged like crazy but after watching the video, I was giggling like hell in my school like some crazy maniac that just broke out from a classroom LOL. I didn't even care what look my schoolmates/friends gave to me xD. OMG this unnie and oppa pair is really gonna shatter all the screens out there. Just look at this pic, too much hotness I'm going to die. 

Just an observation. Look at that phone on the table, that is for sure Hye-kyo's phone and it is showing the photo when the two was fist-bumping. What caught my eye was the white cover. Perhaps Hye-kyo really had the white phone cover of the whatever design. So the phone that is used to take this photo must be Joong-ki's. I am just wondering whether Joong-ki typed the caption and uploaded this photo on Hye-kyo's instagram :P

But seriously today must be the happiest day of my life as if I witnessed my real life sister getting married to my brother-in-law lol. 

Edit: Oops I didn't see that other people have posted around the same thing. Should I delete my post? xD Yes omg you all are right, it's a display picture. Since I also use an iPhone, it is the lockscreen/homescreen photo!!! Aish I really can take a long sleep (sounds so wrong) and wake up to see SongSong getting married, I cannot care about anything anymore, and sorry if I made many mistakes writing this. I'm not in the right state of my mind. 

OMG. . When I saw all their photos in her IG. . It thought I went into the wrong IG and it was a fan IG or something.. 

Who's that guy in the middle? The day they are wearing their airport clothes ? Director  of the drama?  What's he doing with them ? 

They're soooo  cute.. I could die...  

@joongkyo how do you tell who took the photo on whose phone ?

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

did anyone notice that the first picture was taken by SJK. The one with the Director Lee Jo Woon. SO, basically he's handing her phone now...great.

the 2nd update too?????? SJK is taking the selfie of them omg

Hi everyone. HYE KYO JUST POSTED 4 photos of them together. *breathes*

are they coming out or is this another way of substantiating "the just friends because i post selfies of us in my ig" theory. Hmmmmm. But did you notice theur expression on the two photos? Like they were doing this angry or gansgter expression which is soooo cute btw and then ahe captioned it with to those who patiently waited. WHAAAAAT??? Is this another troll??? But srsly these two are just freaking adorable. *tries to breathe

Archived