[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

9be08bd6277f9e2f097295931830e924b999f355

c7744d34970a304e88242861d6c8a786c8175c96

429bfb36afc37931fada0eb2ecc4b74542a91162

8379c4fcc3cec3fd3ff92eeed188d43f859427d5

f9a5cffdfc03924512b369948094a4c27c1e2596

1d14922f070828380fa0548fbf99a9014d08f163

01ac933df8dcd100015b71ba758b4710bb122fd5

credit as labeled

Wow it's a beautiful place, and looks soo romantic, and song ji hyo looks stunningly beautiful, it's amazing how she shines in every hairstyle and even in casual close, i guess when being a natural beauty with a hot body she just looks good in everything she wears

26 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

f4709116fdfaaf5189c37e248b5494eef11f7af0

21bea16eddc451da42eaf070b1fd5266d11632fc

e358c495d143ad4b0632ba5b85025aafa50f06fc

1b54b40e7bec54e75d9ae685be389b504ec26aa6

f297cfcec3fdfc03250e1f23d33f8794a5c226a6

7d7bb512c8fcc3ce767035a89545d688d53f2060

6b562a9759ee3d6d4a757b5044166d224e4ade61

bdffa8c27d1ed21bb0bfd27eaa6eddc450da3fa6

cr. 联合报

WOW thanks for posting all these pictures it looks like such a beautiful place, my favourite picture is the one where they hold eachothers hand while passing a house, while the people there take pictures of them, but they both ignore it and act like nothing, that somehow shows a deeper meaning to me, becuase it's like they are telling eachother that we live in the same world and understand each others and challenges as celebities and actor/actresses

I jjust saw on FB as usual OJ Thai fans, on their album Real or Not Real, they share some pics when Bolin and Jihyo at the airport, and they're going to Findland at that time. The interesting part, it said that Bolin fly to Findland from Korea not Taiwan. Did he go to korea first just because he want go with Jihyo to Findland? It's more easier if he just fly to Findland directly from Taiwan. It's still puzzle, since the information not that much.

I hope chingu @joyan08 could bring those pics here with all the caption heee.... I'm really sory again for not able bring any link here.... :sweatingbullets:

It's interesting info since so many assumption on that album, so we can discuss here... 

1 hour ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Looks like both doing shooting privately. I just saw on FB. Maybe @joyan08 could bring the link here again hihihi... They need private date, no wonder jstv put budyguard and big umbrella :lol: (as seen on the pic that @dantee bring here) 

I find it funny about the umbrella thing, it became a powerful weapon on OJC's part. First like a sword to put away the bugs when they're in Bali and now I Taiwan it was like a shield to protect them from the paparazzi's camera :lol:

51 minutes ago, uchita said:

he seems so addicted with holding hands :lol: not complain tho :blush:

so happy to see jihyo face so bright and smiling happily :wub::blush: .

IKR! All the photos that I've seen today most of them were holding their hands :wub:

11 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

I jjust saw on FB as usual OJ Thai fans, on their album Real or Not Real, they share some pics when Bolin and Jihyo at the airport, and they're going to Findland at that time. The interesting part, it said that Bolin fly to Findland from Korea not Taiwan. Did he go to korea first just because he want go with Jihyo to Findland? It's more easier if he just fly to Findland directly from Taiwan. It's still puzzle, since the information not that much.

I hope chingu @joyan08 could bring those pics here with all the caption heee.... I'm really sory again for not able bring any link here.... :sweatingbullets:

It's interesting info since so many assumption on that album, so we can discuss here... 

Oh yeah I've seen that post just don't know how to label it that's why I didn't post it here coz I don't quite understand the caption.

I'll grab and post it in here for us to discuss it's seems pretty interesting to me too and don't feel burden/sorry if you asked for a favor it's not a problem for me after all, most of OJC fan are relaying in this thread for some updates on OJC since this is the only forum so far that it's in English Thread and full of love and no haters/bashers are allowed so asked me anytime I will try my best to grant it ;)^_^

23 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

I find it funny about the umbrella thing, it became a powerful weapon on OJC's part. First like a sword to put away the bugs when they're in Bali and now I Taiwan it was like a shield to protect them from the paparazzi's camera :lol:

IKR! All the photos that I've seen today most of them were holding their hands :wub:

...yeah those are TIGHT hand grip too:heart::blush:

Hahahaa... Gumaawooo chingu yaaaa @joyan08 muaaaahhh!!!

here lets discuss it! It said when fans found Bolin at the airport he avoid and refuse to take a picture, while he always smile but at that time he avoid people taking his pic. The fans met Jihyo at the airport also (first she saw waiting at some cafe), jihyo smile at fans but still she also try to avoid people. Then they met, walking together in rush. They said they're going filming wail, we know that. Interesting part, witness said they didn't find any crew from wail! It's only both staff from Jihyo and bolin hehe... The question is bolin fly from taiwan to korea just to be with jihyo fly to findland??? 

About the B Owl, that bolin posted on his insta it has meaning in chinese luck and soulmate they said. Bolin as far as I see always post something weird and full of mystery on his IG. I bet it has meaning hehehe...

their assumption from those evidence is slowly both OJ make some secret meeting, just because they want to develop their chemistry only for the shake of the show?? Or there's another hidden agenda that weee, OJ shipper, should dig more!!! :glasses:

What do you think?? Lets share your thought!! 

On the REAL OR NOT REAL issue, I don't want to be the one who breaks and kills those happy thoughts although they have a point but I don't wanna to get high hopes too so here's my opinion about that.

I think it's for the concept of the show, I mean Bolin flying to Korea instead of a direct flight from Taiwan to Finland and avoiding having photos in Incheon Airport. We've seen in the preview of EP6 that they arrived at Finland Airport together so I think that's the reason why Bolin is in Korea and as for not taking photos I think it is to avoid any leaked/bts info for the show like what happened now in Taiwan, so that's my opinion/reason, but what's curious me is about his IG post about that owl with a B and about the meaning like what stated on the caption in Chinese it mean a luck/charm to see/found a soulmate, I wonder why he post it and his an introvert I only found out now about him. For those who don't know an introvert has a difficulty expressing her/his self personally, they often express their feelings on something like painting, song, poem or even on his/her personal social media accnt. So now I know why he has to used Robi on confessing his true feeling to Jihyo. Bolin is the exact opposite of Jihyo, that's why his like that. For me this means his on his serious side whenever his with Jihyo his expressing his self thru those gesture and his not doing it for the show. Gosh can I hope now that it's possible for them to be real....okay I don't wanna jinx everything but that personal info about Bolin made my hopes high crossing my finger :grimace:

Lets discuss this interestung thing.. so april 21  Bolin come to incheon first to meet Jihyo and together flight to finland . Instead direct from taiwan ?? 

And 22 april he post owl in his insta which is in chinese owl is mean luck and meet soulmate. 

And my conclution is. He is feeling lucky because he meet his soulmate. And the one he already meet is Jihyo .. 

Gaahhhh I just being to far am i ?? because this is the most reasionable that i can think from all the clue that we have .. 

Omg my english so poor. Hope you guys  can bear with it 

17 minutes ago, uchita said:

Lets discuss this interestung thing.. so april 21  Bolin come to incheon first to meet Jihyo and together flight to finland . Instead direct from taiwan ?? 

And 22 april he post owl in his insta which is in chinese owl is mean luck and meet soulmate. 

And my conclution is. He is feeling lucky because he meet his soulmate. And the one he already meet is Jihyo .. 

Gaahhhh I just being to far am i ?? because this is the most reasionable that i can think from all the clue that we have .. 

Omg my english so poor. Hope you guys  can bear with it 

ooh you have some point there....like what @B-u-z-z-B-e-e said Bolin always post weird stuff on his IG and since he is an introvert it has a real deep meaning so it's possible that you're saying is true...oh oh oh I think I'm being too far too :lol: gosh introverts are really hard to read since they have deep thinking it's really hard to guess :crazy: but one thing is I'm sure of....he is on his serious side what we are seeing is his real feelings, maybe his on "like" mode and hopefully getting on"in-love" mode.

for bobo at this time isn't filming his cameo in the drama monster ?? that why he is at korea

what i found very suspect is the avoiding of fan, and the howl represent himself because he write in his IG "insomnia forever" and the howl is the animale who never sleep at night and the B for Bobo

but at thi end with all this argument i have a little hope they are real and the show will bring them together

ps sorry for my bad english hope that everybody will understand what i want to say

Archived