[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

36 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

Yeah!!! This is my favorite part from yesterday!! Never seen Jihyo this happy before! This should certainly not be scripted!! And Bolin is adoring  her!!! Can anybody here Taiwanese or long time Bolin's fan tell he is happier these days??^^ It looks like He smiles a lot these days! Haha!

Did you notice Bolin's action? His arms are wide open while Jihyo is approaching he was like waiting for that hug :lol:

My favorite part was the motorcycle ride, when he was putting a safety helmet on Jihyo and Jihyo's reaction is so damn cute and when Bolin put Jihyo's hand to his waist gawd those moved makes me giggle so much :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh @dantee already posted today's update..thanks chinggu! Anyway I'll try to hunt more info

I read that WIAN filming will be a 3 day shoot and the filming locations are discreetly done and they are doing more indoor shoots due to reporters and fans. Some fans online are not happy with what's been happening for them, they are always separated whenever they leave on the filming location. Bolin's come's out first then after half an hour or so Jihyo follows. It would be nice if they could leave together and ride in one car to go on the next location but it seems impossible because of the paparazzi's around them. Both of them are always with their body guards separated :(

2 hours ago, ssone00 said:

Yeah!!! This is my favorite part from yesterday!! Never seen Jihyo this happy before! This should certainly not be scripted!! And Bolin is adoring  her!!! Can anybody here Taiwanese or long time Bolin's fan tell he is happier these days??^^ It looks like He smiles a lot these days! Haha!

You just spoke out my mind, he smiles brightly all the times, it's amazing how all her male co-worker look soo happy when they are with song ji hyo, he himself said one of her best trait is she makes people around her happy, so no wonder he smiles brightly in all the pictures when he is with her

thank you for update for today shoot. what should i called this. i feel bitter but happy at the same time. its must be extra hard for them to shoot with so many people around them but happy because so many people support them ..

and Bolin - sii you know now that your girl is super famous girl . dont lose her :lol::lol: . keep her tight :blush:

Our OJ couple was really famous..China reporter/paparazi was quite scary also the fans..so difficult for them to be freely shooting & they needed to separate everytimes they go to other places.. 

:huh:Juz wondering here, how about the other 2 couples? Are they situation also like our couple too? However, it is also great bcoz they were received a good respons from Taiwan peoples..:wub:

Archived