[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joyan08 said:

[VIDS] BoBo and MoMo on motorcycle ride

credit to the owner

Omo! Omo! Omo! back hug! back hug! soooo sweeet! :w00t:

time she hold him and lay her head on his shoulder .. God I cant breath .. the feeelss.. they really look like real couple . and Jihyo she look so cute .. :blush::heart:

9 minutes ago, uchita said:

time she hold him and lay her head on his shoulder .. God I cant breath .. the feeelss.. they really look like real couple . and Jihyo she look so cute .. :blush::heart:

I know what you feels gawd! I'm literally giggling like crazy good thing I'm alone at my room right now...I am so looking forward to the Taiwan date of OJC I just hope the editors won't cut that mush of what happens in their date esp on that motorcycle ride...I am so inlove with this two :wub:

16 minutes ago, uchita said:

@joyan08 your are JJANG .. kiss..kiss.. thank you for the update dear  :wub::wub:

@B-u-z-z-B-e-e yes . you are right . but happy to see so many people support her and BOBO :blush:

Your so welcome! :D there's so many update on their Taiwan date and I'm just hunting the goodies on FB I haven't got a hold at baidu and DC yet gosh the taiwanese fans are so overwhelmed with the OJC esp on Jihyo.

[NEWS]

Song Ji Hyo visit to Taiwan is expected to stay four days , are daily shooting stroke , according to " BBC News" reported that she and Wilson Chen on the 23rd will be attended Taoyuan baseball game 17:05 into Lamigo peach ape vs. Uni-President Lions He served as Cr.記者林伯東/攝影

Sorry can't find the original source of the news just read it at FB :sweatingbullets:

Whoaa... Whoaaa... So many updates for today. Thank youuu @joyan08 I'm going to kiss and hug youu!! :lol:

I'm glad someone record bts of OJ while doing their shoot. You see even off camera their chemistry soooo beautiful!! Those feels!! OMG... Hahahaha... And seeing Bobo's expression while Momo hug him, aigooo... What's he thinking at that time??? Hahahahaha...

12 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

[NEWS]

Song Ji Hyo visit to Taiwan is expected to stay four days , are daily shooting stroke , according to " BBC News" reported that she and Wilson Chen on the 23rd will be attended Taoyuan baseball game 17:05 into Lamigo peach ape vs. Uni-President Lions He served as Cr.記者林伯東/攝影

Sorry can't find the original source of the news just read it at FB :sweatingbullets:

Who is Wilson Chen

17 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Whoaa... Whoaaa... So many updates for today. Thank youuu @joyan08 I'm going to kiss and hug youu!! :lol:

I'm glad someone record bts of OJ while doing their shoot. You see even off camera their chemistry soooo beautiful!! Those feels!! OMG... Hahahaha... And seeing Bobo's expression while Momo hug him, aigooo... What's he thinking at that time??? Hahahahaha...

Hug and kisses back! :D

There are so many reporters following them not just the fans I think they're all over the Taiwan news and online :lol:

I feel like their chemistry is different this time like both of them bloomed, I am seeing more REAL than REEL, and your right their off cam chemistry is amazing we can even see them enjoying every bits of moment. Their skinship this time becomes more natural like they do it all the time...Why do I feel like they missed each other so much ~kekekeke oh my mind is on crazy mode :lol:

Archived