Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I bet he doesnt care that he must wear the same clothes for days because the red desert beauty, gosh...that's sunrise in the desert is beyond imagination. i mean, i watched raw ep of iceland where they saw aurora...and even from the pics it's so beautifull. they're thankfull for the opportunity to see this miracle (for free, nevertheless)..and if the payment is just, not changing clothes for few days, than ...be it lmao.

it seems only him that wear the same clothes (though i am not sure whether he already wash his other clothes because i am pretty sure Na PD gives them money to buy at least another one pair of clothes).

#edit
can you see two girls in the pics beside them (when they're sit down looking at the sunrise)...can't wait to see their interaction with the other foreigners

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, EMM! said:
Spoiler

[NEWS] 160126 Ryu Jun Yeol says “I will just be everyone’s husband” on Taxi 
To share, go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/138075605825/

News article by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please share with proper credits!
Do not translate to other language without our permission.
Thank you! 

Ryu Jun Yeol and Lee Dong Hwi are to appear as guests in the talk show ‘Taxi’. Although this is their first appearance in an entertainment program, both of them showed an extraordinary sense for entertainment. Besides Ryu Junyeol’s dance and Lee Donghwi’s singing, on this first part of Taxi ‘Reply 1988 Special’, they will also explore the Ssangmundong alley set with MC Lee Young Ja and Oh Man suk and reveal behind-the-scenes stories that haven’t been shared before.

In particular, MC Lee Young Ja addressed a topic about whether Ryu Jun Yeol was upset that he is not Deoksun’s husband. She asked him to say few words about that to which Ryu Jun Yeol replied, “Because I can’t be Duksun’s husband, I will just be everyone’s husband.”

This remark made all the staff on set blush and listening to this, Mc Lee Young Ja called him “Honey” right away and run to embrace him and make sea of laughter on set. They will also share their interesting story about the audition that was never revealed before, and talk about the struggle they faced in order to show perfect choreography of Sobangcha (Reply 1988 episode 3).

This first part of TvN Taxi ‘Reply 1988′ special will air tonight, January 26, 8:40PM KST.
Don’t miss it!

-----------------------

We will enjoy this Taxi ep so much! I can't wait to hear their stories!

And.. is Junyeol seriously!?!?!!?! Teaching!?! Them?!?! The Uptown funk dance???? HAHAHAAHAH

I can't-- i'll close my eyes when this happens I CAN'TTTTT

okay I want to squeed so hard but I'm at office. :D Will eyesonryu subbed the episode? Pretty please

tumblr_nybauf4SdC1tt3pp7o1_400.gif

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, EMM! said:

[NEWS] 160126 Ryu Jun Yeol says “I will just be everyone’s husband” on Taxi 

In particular, MC Lee Young Ja addressed a topic about whether Ryu Jun Yeol was upset that he is not Deoksun’s husband. She asked him to say few words about that to which Ryu Jun Yeol replied, “Because I can’t be Duksun’s husband, I will just be everyone’s husband.”

YES OPPA YOU CAN BE MY HUSBAND!!! Lolllll too many girls are waiting just in case you didn't know oppa...

So thankful for the pics of them, they look quite happy and seem to be enjoying themselves. I hope Na PD gives them money to buy some clothes though~!

• Like 10

Thank you thank you for feeding me while I am totally on fangirl-craving-mode! Had a lot things to do and come here to get some fresh air. Actually I camp on MT for awhile to see what kind of another taek-ds over-analyzed-theory they could post, and unfortunattely ended up read some bad words for uri Junyeol. I forget which page but she made laugh about "I will give her the world" from Junyeol v-app show. I mean, they can say wharever abt Jung Hwan because he's only fictional. But they shouldnt about Junyeol! Right? :(

So here I am to recovery! Lol! Junyeolii saranghaee~ <3

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

Thank you thank you for feeding me while I am totally on fangirl-craving-mode! Had a lot things to do and come here to get some fresh air. Actually I camp on MT for awhile to see what kind of another taek-ds over-analyzed-theory they could post, and unfortunattely ended up read some bad words for uri Junyeol. I forget which page but she made laugh about "I will give her the world" from Junyeol v-app show. I mean, they can say wharever abt Jung Hwan because he's only fictional. But they shouldnt about Junyeol! Right? :(

#edit#

the most funny and ironic thing is, while they're busy to spread the hate via computer , their oppa and our oppa happily going to safari in Namibia...lmao..

haters like this only for unhappy people, come on...be happy virus like our Junyeolie.

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, hailaft said:

okay I want to squeed so hard but I'm at office. :D Will eyesonryu subbed the episode? Pretty please

WE'LL SEE <3 

We have lots of projects we have on schedule.. so yeah hehehehehehehe <3

Please wait for us~ this project will take loooooong T_T i can already feel it haha

• Like 19

17 hours ago, yours19 said:

Oh gosh, i really miss jun yeol so much :bawling:

I keep stalking his ig, searching his news in the thread or twitter, search #ryujunyeol in ig so that maybe there are some news about him when he in africa, but the news still not come!! 

(na pdnim is really daebak. ugh)

The feels is like when you in long distance relationship with your bf, and you didn't get a news about him for about 10 days.

And, it's suck :bawling:

I'm watching reply 1988 again, even search byun yo han in youtube to distract me, but i can't :bawling:

Ahjusshi, you really make me fangirling too hard :tears:

ps: i'm sorry if i'm being too much. ugh, i don't know where to share this. Ugh. 

As a 20 something yo and a mom with 4 mo baby, I have to admit that I am totally agree. Omo! I am too ashamed to say about this to the world and this is the only place I can go. I also fall for Song Joon Ki but he's not good enough to makes me made an account and join this thread. Lol. Junyeolii what have you done? Now I am a diehard fangirl! Ugh! 

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, ryuxuri said:

The fact that they were even bothered to watch RJY V-App and entertainment weekly to insult urie Junyeolie just prove they're fans disguised as haters. They hate to admit he stole their heart, hate to admit he was more deserve as the husband

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

The fact that they were even bothered to watch RJY V-App and entertainment weekly to insult urie Junyeolie just prove they're fans disguised as haters. They hate to admit he stole their heart, hate to admit he was more deserve as the husband

not to mention they have  A LOT OF free time to waste...lmao. if it were me, i choose to focus the one i like rather than the one i hate...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

WE'LL SEE <3 

We have lots of projects we have on schedule.. so yeah hehehehehehehe <3

Please wait for us~ this project will take loooooong T_T i can already feel it haha

EMM! tHANK YOU VERY MUCH

I really appreciate everything that eyesonryu done. I might be lazy or forget to say it, but I AM very gratefull for the hard work that your team are doing :D

:heart:

• Like 11