Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

6 hours ago, tenilove97 said:

Me too. Here's hoping he does some live FB vid or something in ref to it! 

Also bring on hot nerd Yeolie...I am emotionally and physically ready for it. LOL :wub:

Can May 25th get here already?!:D

Dear Teni,

How are you?  I hope oppa has been casting his bright light upon you.  I am doing great and, like you, I am also waiting for May 25.  It's been a while since I've had a chat with you so I'd really love to catch up.  I would love to hear in what way are you physically ready?  Do you mind describing it to me?

Love,

Giggles

:phew:

Spoiler

L0ZS1ik.png756204f977f34b35dd54f4210ac3e7f9.JPEG

ac37a469e5d4fef1458fa29392b9925f.jpg

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Dear Teni,

How are you?  I hope oppa has been casting his bright light upon you.  I am doing great and, like you, I am also waiting for May 25.  It's been a while since I've had a chat with you so I'd really love to catch up.  I would love to hear in what way are you physically ready?  Do you mind describing it to me?

Love,

Giggles

:phew:

Hey Giggs...glad to hear you're ok! As for in what way...now, now let's not get too graphic! :P;):sweatingbullets:

BTW, that better happen in the drama!

• Like 8

I have commited a crime... The crime of raising expectations. @misshoggy I think oppa won't get a kiss until episode 15. So let it be raining bananas, peaches and raisins. I won't dodge. @tenilove97 interested in some aerobics class? That's the fastest way to get physical... (Unfortunately?)

LR poster/photoshoot pics ppali ppali juseyo!

• Like 6

He supposed to be cheapskates so bike it is. Unless the story is changed from cheapskates to science freak only then he ride tuccson.

Both will looks cool for him. That bike and his athletics appearance or driving a car looks so hit like in YOF (where he practically wore the same pants and T-shirt for 8-10 days lol)

• Like 5

i think it's tuccson. where else they can freely put the advertisement for free except when it was their model is their endorser.

so in this case it would be Beanpole, Sangchully, Tucsson and probably the ramen brand take a part too..not to mentioned that Junyeol looking very good in all of the product. he looks great in beanpole with athletic body, he looks cool in bike and he looks hot in tucsson...

• Like 7

On 5/6/2016 at 11:28 AM, misshoggy said:

@callmegiggles OMO!! If that didn't happen in the drama, you'll be dodging bananas and peaches!!! And maybe some raisins!

@tenilove97 I really hope you're physically ready, It looks like they might get physical (think Olivia Newton John).... if I'm to continue, it'll be R-rated.:blush:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE hope your bodies are physically ready for the first 6 episodes then..? XDDDD Something might happen anytime.. n___n

• Like 5

Ryu Jun-yeol working hard on weekends to film 'Lucky Romance'

LKQ7vBz.jpg

On May 6th, C-JeS Entertainment wrote on their official Instagram, "We have heartwarming news that many supporters are joining to support Greenpeace. Thank you for your support to keep our earth healthy", along with a photo with hashtags related to the forthcoming drama, "Lucky Romance".

In the revealed photo, MBC "Lucky Romance" leading actor Ryu Jun-yeol in a yellow shirt and wearing eyeglasses is studying his script hard. Ryu Jun-yeol working hard on the filming set looks charming.

"Lucky Romance" is based on a web-toon about a woman named Sim Bonnie (Hwang Jeong-eum) who believes in fortune telling and a man named Je Soo-ho (Ryu Jun-yeol) who lives in a world of science and formula. "Lucky Romance" premieres at 10 PM on May 25th after "Goodbye Mr. Black" has finished.

Source: asiatoday

Credit: hancinema

Our oppa is very hardworking indeed, but I hope he has time to rest too.

Anyway he looks very smart with glasses, maybe this is what he would have looked like if he followed his original plan to become a teacher :D

@callmegiggles

This time if I won't get a kiss until episode 15 I'll go to Korea to knock some sense into someone, I'm more than ready... I'm ready for a moment like that since November 6, 2015  when I first saw this smirk

X6BgzqO.jpg 

I hope his lips will be used during ep 5 or 6... I'll be VERY disappointed to wait more :crazy::P:D

• Like 11