Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Omo omonaaa

whenever visiting this forum, I should've cautioned myself to take some easy-chill pill not to jump and scream at my screen with all your updates, guys hahaha

Thank you so muchhh for all the overflowing gooddies :3 be it pictures, gifs, videos, links, and all!!!

Let's enjoy tonight's 3rd Episode of YOF~

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Yes...finally they changes the driver. Iam wondering if the car is manual or automatic because the other seems no problem drove it. 

#edit ..Junyeol drove again lmao 

I guess it's automatic, since when they rented it that's the first thing that they make sure haha

man, how I love that they still even play their drama OST in the car :") these boys..

and that little rap Bogum did.. hahaha I can totally see why the hyungs love him. He's just so cute

• Like 5

Yes I think automatic. The other can drive without problems. Kyungpyo and jaehong said they never ever try manual car and when I watch Amazing race some racer gives up because they can't drive manual car. Especially in the area like Namibia where they're not really familiar 

• Like 3

I was wondering where Gyungpyo and Jaehong were while Junyeol and Bogum were having fun riding in the desert.. thought that maybe they had separated plan.. Turns out they're still sleeping :") hahaha Now that they woke up they started going out

**waiting for that kiss between bogum and junyeol to happen.. seeing how much private time they spend together, no wonder the kiss happened naturally in the preview lol

• Like 6

Just now, addicted2drama said:

OMG did JY get her number hi hi hi

He did!! (I thought so, then I checked EyesOnRyu updated that on their twitter)

Oppa knows his way with girls.. :') ((I swear I'm not jelly))

• Like 1

Never a dull moment! I love this show, they are always either topless, or only in their underwear with nothing to care.... I just lost my mind...

I love the ending too... where JunYeol just thinks Bogum fender accident is just totally hilarious. and the moment the rear of the car hit the wall.. and they all froze....hahahahahhahahaha

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, littledonita said:

Guys!
The car CF is coming.

HEOLLLL !!!!! They use the scene junghwan catch Deokseon at the concert!!!!! you can see the girl who junyeol pull to the car wearing same with deokseon to the concert. *GASP*

200.gif 

• Like 12