Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

On 26/6/2016 at 7:42 AM, faithinme lara said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this  is not ill-intention wish:

but i wish that junyeol doesn't return to dramaland for quite longgggggggggggggggggggg time  after lucky romance end.:(

i rather him stay in Chungmuro land and all people that badmouthing him saying him overshadowed anyone else gone

i cant take it when people dragging his name, junghwan and bogum name in non-related issues....let it go...reply has end long...long...long time ago.....stop the  fanwars guys....:bawling:

and let be the bigger person okay,,dont fret when people says us bias too much too junyeol...calm and dont ever reply to them ok...

be like junyeol...calm and civilize :)

@faithinme lara

Yes I understand why you said you prefer him not to do another drama so soon but that won't stop the haters.

Even when R88 ended and he wasn't in a drama and was really busy doing other things haters kept hating with all their salty hearts.

Even during YOF when he was having fun with all of his R88 friends haters kept hating... there is no ending to that and we will never reach a common ground with them unless we stop supporting oppa.

I think right now they are upset because the kiss scene video reached 1.000.000 viewers in less than 48 hours since I saw clips of an old kiss scene everywhere since the kiss happened on ep 10 and the problem started on ep 10 recap so no one is spazzing about the kiss there now... it's just my guess so I can be wrong but really...what a pity facepalm_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height

(BTW the kiss video now has 1.608.906 viewers in less than a week... I'm so happy for the love shared on Naver :D)

Anyway like I said on LR thread they are happy right now since there is this problem on db... I know it shouldn't be but the fact that "neutral" fans did it one more time and that they are enjoying it so much after 5 months it's too funny and amusing... a ridiculous neutral vicious circle :D

BTW for the record of course I don't mean all "neutral" fans... only "some" or “a few” or “certain”, choose the magic  word you like more @faithinme lara since they are all trend words right now so they are all good.

You can even accuse a whole fandom of being spoiled brats, fanatics, arrogants, immature,  horrible, disrespectful and scary if you write one of these magical words in another comment, no one should be offended by that words and reply back because using the magic words will make all normal again and the fandom badmouthed should stop complaining or someone that called you elitist-ly crazy will blame you to have start it.

Anyway, my point is: yes, I saw all that offensive comments and yes I can comment back and keep the hating going on but what will I get if I do it?

More hate from the "neutral" fans, from the real neutral fans and from HJE fans.

BTW I'm in a big trouble because half of me is HJE fan too so do you see my dilemma?

I should hate myself too if that nonsense was even remotely true hahaha-024.gif

Ok, bad joke?

But I have no intentiont to waste time on something so nonsensical.

So... let them be

Spoiler

X5vKFgQ.jpg

On 26/6/2016 at 10:20 AM, aprodithe said:

The kimchi fridge finally there . Funny how they didn't even meet yet lol

Omo finally :D

Should I admit that I'm happy he finally got his prize wink_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=40

The neverending story of this fridge ended :D but I'm also a little sad because Junsu was so funny :sweatingbullets:

Really two kindred spirits united by their love for soccer... lol boys will always be boys :D:sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, luffypyon said:

@faithinme lara I love him being in a drama again after movie The King and Taxi Driver. Some vacation to take after Taxi Driver filming would be so nice (since he likes traveling) before taking another drama project :wub:.  Movies can give him chances to act with senior actors and widen his acting spectrum, while dramas will mantain his popularity, CF offers, and more interactions with fans (whether k-fans and i-fans). As international fans, Korean movies don't provide fast interaction with fans, the waiting time for a movie to get released is so long, even the DVD, raw download, and subtitle releases usually will make us wait almost a year after official Korean release like socialphobia and Glory Day. Movie The King has started filming since February but will released the teaser in Korea at December.

While for drama, it doesn't take too long for us to see him in our small screen. I hope Ryu Jun Yeol would be like Jo In Sung who do both movies and dramas in fair numbers.

Yes after some rest I really would like to see him in a new drama.

I vote for a sageuk.

OMG I can already imagine and love his mane of glory

yhPNLxX.gifyhPNLxX.gifyhPNLxX.gif

And for being 4th as Advertising Model Brand for June period :D

Congratulations.png

@dhyca

Since @Howlongwillthisfandomlast already shared the fan meeting song, thanks chingu 1f618.png,  I should share another song ;)

Yes, I shared it a lot sometimes ago but:

1. it's a classic

2. it reminds me of all the Disney animals there where in Africa... at least they were Disney animals for uri spontaneous and funny oppa giggle_80_anim_gif.gif?width=40&height=4

3. it's a good song for what happened in db

CREDIT: youtube channel

BTW do you all think there is no more time for oppa to sing an OST for LR?

I'll keep my fingers crossed until the last episode for it ;)

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@emy_rose Or hopefully his and HJE character can have karaoke session in 1 of the ep so that we get to listen Junyeol singing :w00t:

Yes, I agree... a karaoke scene will  be very good too :D

I should send a message to LR's writer... but the only problem is that I don't speak korean and I don't know where to send it :sweatingbullets:

So I'll try the old system:

please dramagod let them have a karaoke scene, I will be a good kid if you let me see/hear his voice singing in LR ;):D:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@dhyca

Hide contents

The contest has ended. I thought you have no intention to watch. But if you do not mind huge amount of spoilers, you can check out our entries for the contest here http://tinyurl.com/teamjunghwan

ohh.. i see.. hehe.. thankyou Chingu :) no, its okay.. its better to have many things to watch n read later.. ;) 

@emy_rose i also agree with karaoke.. uri HJE was an idol.. so it would be very nice to see them sing together :) n maybe dance too.. would be nice if the dance is in the party..maybe in Zeze anniversary in the ballroom they both wear suit and dress.. so romantic.. hihi.. :wub:

• Like 5

Please vote Lucky Romance drama and actors in 2016 Kdrama Awards (first half period)

Cl_C1ySVEAUnY1j.jpg

Category: 
1. Best Kdrama : Lucky Romance (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-drama-k-drama-2016-first-half )
2. Best Actor : Ryu Jun Yeol (Link http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actor-k-drama-2016-first-half )
3. Best Actress: Hwang Jung Eum (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actress-k-drama-2016-first-half )
4. Best Couple: Ryu Jun Yeol, Hwang Jung Eum (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-couple-k-drama-2016-first-half )

Note: 
1. Period of voting is until June 30
2. Only one vote is allowed for each IP address per day
3. Just click vote button until there's popped up message "Thank you for voting"

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dhyca said:

ohh.. i see.. hehe.. thankyou Chingu :) no, its okay.. its better to have many things to watch n read later.. ;) 

@emy_rose i also agree with karaoke.. uri HJE was an idol.. so it would be very nice to see them sing together :) n maybe dance too.. would be nice if the dance is in the party..maybe in Zeze anniversary in the ballroom they both wear suit and dress.. so romantic.. hihi.. :wub:

omo, now you did it... I want that ballroom scene :lol:

I can see it:

she dressed with a beautiful long dress...

he wearing a suit ( a very elegant black suit with shorts :D... no ok, I'm joking no shorts for the ballroom scene)...

dancing while Junsu's OST Lean on Me is playing...

I already have the popcorn ready to watch this scene ;)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, emy_rose said:

omo, now you did it... I want that ballroom scene :lol:

I can see it:

she dressed with a beautiful long dress...

he wearing a suit ( a very elegant black suit with shorts :D... no ok, I'm joking no shorts for the ballroom scene)...

dancing while Junsu's OST Lean on Me is playing...

I already have the popcorn ready to watch this scene ;)

yes.. haha..
HJE is sexy and RJY is tall.. both hv nice figure.. they both look perfect then..aaah i can imagine already.. :wub:
lets hope for it happen in the future ;) 

lemme join u to fin.that popcorn..haha ;) 

• Like 7

Hello...

I want to share something to you guys... Umm since our oppa is awarded with the title of The Most Kissable Lips, there is this one fanfic focusing on his lips...

Spoiler

With Your Lips Clamped Shut ….. Lucky Kiss ♥♥♥

2016-06-20.jpg

p = ρgd (p = atmospheric pressure ( 101,325 Pa);ρ = density (of water) ( 1000 kg/m^3 );g = gravity (9.81 m/s^2);d = depth)  , is this what he is thinking? The ability of human lungs to suck in air, the energy exerted in this act, the running out of air, the gasp when the lips tighten over me, making me struggle within.  Oh! How elated was I, when I finally got picked. My body doused in icy haven, the glittering fluid shining among the ceiling lights. Who was I picked up for? Swiftly , as I was being carried over the counter, there he was, eagerly awaiting my arrival. His skin gleaming as the morning sun, his deep set eyes filled with boundless hope and his lips aching to rest on me. As I was stood there in front of him, sticking my petite head from the clutch of his affectionate palm, he heavily sighed, the grip of his palm tightening with every sigh he uttered. Then, as a reluctant smile slowly emerged on his face, I knew it that very moment, the precious time had come. The sweet moment for which I was solely created.  ......  Read More : https://jjangyard.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/with-your-lips-clamped-shut-lucky-kiss-♥♥♥/ :D

Spoiler

Recently some friends and I make a blog. We do blogging about K-entertainments, but mostly its focusing on our oppa, the one and only Ryu Junyeol. We do recap for Lucky Romance as well, guys. Latest recap is written in Dalnim's Diary style (check it out https://jjangyard.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/lucky-romance-10/ and find other episode recap under the category "Gag Style Drama Recap"). We will feel lucky if you read it. Thank you. Also, I am sorry for being oot here. :grimace:

Have a good day!!

• Like 9

When Lucky Romance ends, probably will be quite a while until we get as many updates of Junyeol. :(

I am glad we have been getting non stop updates of him in the past few months with advertisements-interviews-yof-fanmeeting-lucky romance. But he needs to rest. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

When Lucky Romance ends, probably will be quite a while until we get as many updates of Junyeol. :(

I am glad we have been getting non stop updates of him in the past few months with advertisements-interviews-yof-fanmeeting-lucky romance. But he needs to rest. 

Yes maybe he will update less frequently ,spcl his pictures, once the drama is over. Both JungEum and Oppa share so much love with us through their SNS. He is spoiling us :)

He never posted anything from The King set..guess movie sets have stricter rules regarding taking and sharing pictures on SNS. 

He will probably still give us weekly "Thank you Lord" caption with nature pics :)I look forward to his update every sunday and nowadays every wednesday-thursday.

• Like 7

I found an interesting post but I can't share the twitter from @MrsRyu for some reason so I'll just copy it :D

SPORT TV STAR

The tsundere guy who capture your heart :

1. Ryu Jun Yeol

2. Joo Jin Woong

3. Eric

The link for the video here

I don't understand much of what they say in the video but oppa part start at 3:19 and there is a little of R88 and a little of LR.

He is such a great actor and I love both JH and SH so once again

You-Did-It-Congratulations.png

UGfN1Aj.jpg

Spoiler

QJB4NU6.jpgHdPEqrV.jpg

Credit: as tagged

• Like 5