Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

The live broadcast ended already. :(

But it's good to see oppa enjoying the vapp.

Oppa is in his mid-twenties in this picture.

okcplj.jpg

He chooses to show this pic because he said all he did in his twenties is play soccer.

• Like 17

Guest ktiminie
18 minutes ago, debieg said:

The live broadcast ended already. :(

But it's good to see oppa enjoying the vapp.

Oppa is in his mid-twenties in this picture.

He chooses to show this pic because he said all he did in his twenties is play soccer.

LOL yes I loved that part when the MC added "You look exactly the same" :lol:

T6shCR.jpg

BEQjOL.jpg

I got headache watching VAPP

DUDE, WHAT U CANT DO?EVEN DECORATING A CAKE NICELY. Oppa saranghae jeongmal.

when he decorate the cake, he looks so cool omg. I'm screaming silently. He looks so relax omg love this guy so much. When he gave the cake to the MC, I'm really sigh 'oppa feed me too'asdfghjkll.

lol-ing when someone suggest him to write hakuna matata.

and I'm really touched seeing YOF Boys supporting videos. I love em so much..oppa looked so touched

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Eessttaa said:

ASDFGHJKLLL RICHARD SIMMONS RYU SPEAKING CHINESE. SO SEXY

Oh wow, I'm impressed, his Chinese pronunciation is pretty good. 

Glad to see a cheery Junyeol on vapp. The photos from the press conference earlier in the day were a bit worrying. I don't recall seeing photos of him looking 'distracted'. Hopefully it just happened to be split seconds shots which captured those expression cos there were many photos of him smiling too. 

Anyway, I'm impressed (again) at how firm his hands are. To be able to write legible words on cakes need some firm hands. I supposed since he has learnt art before, this is considered simple art to him. 

Oh, and how nice to see the 3 YOF buddies dropping video messages in support ^^

• Like 12

okay, this guy give more reason to love him more. I mean you dont have to show your pretty jawline when all you have to do is decorating the cake. I even saw his vein pooped up. ahahaha

Cdg9L3FWAAAaz1o.jpg

And tell me how can I be the MC, his voice when say "aaaahhh"

Cdg_Tg_UYAA5y7m.jpg

Cdg_UgGUEAETZ4e.jpg

Cdg_UAXUIAAwgOo.jpg

and his cake gets praised as the best cake from professional chef

Cdg-AntUsAA42C_.jpg

Cdg-AlNUIAA0wQY.jpg

now I need to say thank you to whoever for asking Junyeol to draw peach on his cake. How can you read my mind XD

credit pic: RJY Thailand

• Like 21

Akh! I missed the live streaming on Friday night...and I'm just online today....2 things and I know this going to tired everyone here..

1. You don't go to breakfast in a hotel room or in any guest house in a bathrobe. No matter how old or young you are no matter how experienced or unexperienced you are with traveling. I had to agree with some of the comments from the Netizens, if it was my fellow countrymen I would've also reacted the same the moment that footage came out. *face palm* I hope they learn their lessons. 

For me a part of loving someone is also being able to criticized them when they are in the wrong...and hoped they came out the other end positively. I think Netizens comments are not bashing them unreasonably, they are their fellow countrymen, its normal for people to react that way.

2. Them swimming in their underwear fiasco. They weren't really going commando weren't they? They just took off their pants but still wearing their panties right? My thoughts are a bit torn between wanting to school them on decency and manners but at least they didn't parade around the pool only in their panties. Kyung Pyo was also shot only in his panties so many times in eps 3, and he doesn't give a rats a$$ about being shot that way...and the production team didn't edit it out because it was them in their natural self with friends either. Why does the Production team had to apologize for not properly editing the footages? 

They should've been wiser about not just showing the beautiful side of nature and the drama behind backpacking trip but also the mannerism of traveling, as they are inspiring alot of (young) people to go traveling with friends.

Akh... Noona has a headache after reading the comments on your criticism.... Guys, let's do well the next time, I hope the production team doesn't became scared and ended up editing too much so it became 'scripted' the next episode. 

• Like 7

Glory Day vapp was awesome, seriously it was so much fun i could not believe. I love oppas interaction with boys in yof but i have to say i love his relationship with GD cast :)

I took too many screencaps ( embarrassed to say number out loud xD) my fingers are still in pain lol

Oppa and Suho white socks fashion style xD White sock strikes again 

v4BxtUW.jpg

w7RSmL5.jpg

Spoiler

3WIXJNM.jpg

ZmSkzO9.jpg

Bonus :D

Spoiler

k49dTfg.jpg

TKsCjcm.jpg

• Like 20

Thank you for sharing everything about Glory Day cast's V-app tonight! After suffering the "ilbe scandal", RJY has to face with the other one (YOF) :sweatingbullets: What they did was not something the viewers wanted to see and I can't not add any comments about it now. But hey, nobody perfect, right?! If he's too perfect, I would consider him as an god cuz he's super duper nice, charming and there's nothing that he can't do ^^.

Anyhow, welcome to the rough showbiz oppa! I know that your year has gone up and down like a roller coaster so Himnae seyo! Fighting! 

Edit: oops! this pic has been deleted and I can't not edit it out @@ 

• Like 6

IJ6hgTR.jpg

l97L7U4.jpg

93ALxxE.jpg

3ImZjXZ.jpg

JmsXG9D.jpg

cr: 헤럴드POP

More photos, fantaken

Spoiler

Pmbm16b.jpg

igWIkBy.jpg

h0kDLXr.jpg

Cr: as tagged

These pics are love:wub: Junyeolie oppa! Why you look so young??? He looks so much younger than twenty-elevenㅠㅠㅠㅠ  아 귀여워...

• Like 14