Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

3 hours ago, aprodithe said:

Welcome to the thred @ryunnns
yes, EOR already sub taxi and she's doing YOF already.

is today NO TOMMOROW premier ? no update yet ?

What?? TAXI is subbed??  I don't think i've seen EOR shared it... Do you mind letting me know where to find her post on Taxi sub

Is it just me or when I read post about YoF Jae Hong initial (JH) my mind automatically reads it as Junghwan and when reading Jun Yeol initial (JY) my mind automatically went "wait who's this again??"  

• Like 3

@aprodithe @luffypyon thank you for the welcome :D

@amareally the link I shared was Taxi subbed by haerasubs (I was lurking in her channel hoping to see YOF Ep 2 but turned out she subbed Taxi episode kekeke). I've been stalking EyesOnRyu social media and so far I haven't seen them posted taxi or yof full video yet :') Maybe, they're still working on them. After all they've been doing so many projects because Jun Yeol's been crazily busy. EoR Hwaiting!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

@amareally i t hink i saw EOR share on her twit. and the link is the one shared by @ryunnns above.

the link above show Haera (the same subber with YOF ep 1) though not EOR. probably the subber is Haera

Haerasubs currently subbing TAXI reply special..will be 3parts. 2 of 3 already subbed. Check her Twitter or dailymotion acc. She stopped subbing YOF due to other subber will sub it. She is  junesubs..

thankful to junesubs and haerasubs~

btw junesubs not done yet with sub..lets patiently wait :) 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I hope someone can post any pics of him attending No Tomorrow premiere :) 

When is the premier? Is it today? I dont think he came. He said in his IG he has filming schedule today.

• Like 3

Baby...you have so many work to do now...

[NEWS] 160303 #RyuJunYeol interview with NEWSPIM
"RJY: Travelling ? I want to go now"
http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20160228000147 http://twitter.com/ryuyeolstar/status/705318529176711168/photo/1

[TRANS] #RyuJunYeol Instagram update.
#NoTomorrow http://twitter.com/ryuyeolstar/status/705296531440607233/photo/1

This is what he said../he couldn't go but he send support through his IG and personally send text message with the PD

• Like 6

[TRANS] Youth Over Flowers in Africa - Episode 3 text preview
To share: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/140385332565/trans-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-3

tumblr_inline_o3gpsoroW11qap9ye_500.jpg

Source: Youth Over Flowers website
Translated by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages without permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU when sharing! Thank you ^^

From Phuket to Sossusvlei~ No time to rest, let’s go youth! 
In order to heal the tired body and soul, they’re heading to the Resort City!

R88 Brothers who has perfectly adapted in Africa
Their next destination is the Resort City,  Swakopmund!
They’re leaving to the place where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Golden Desert!

Heart pounding~ for the maknae Bogum’s first driving!
The sad story that happened after he was put in charge of it just 3 minutes in and, 
At the end of twists and turns, these youths who were bewitched at the entrance of the city!

Junyeol and Bogum’s desert activities without hesitation!
Jaehong, Kyungpyo who completely fell for Swakopmund’s delicacy! 
And~~ without Go Cashier’s knowledge, the allowance money that starts missing (?)
Can these poor youths finally arrive at Victoria Falls?

Friday, March 4, 9:45pm!
<Youth Over Flowers> Africa, the third story! 
If you watch it live…We are thankful!

-----------

Guess tomorrow will be another funny ep? hahaha!

For the No Tomorrow premiere, I think he'll be there but just late.. he mentioned that he'll miss the stage greeting, but he also mentioned about seeing him watching his own movie.

Oh well, lucky fans if they get to be beside him! :DDD

• Like 15

Thanks @Eessttaa!! I'll make sure to stay tune on her updates :D

Thanks @EMM! and EoR for the translation!! <3

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

Thank you @EMM!...I am worry that the boys are overspending. They eat luxurious food, rent a good car,  stay in  the nice hotel  hahaha..

Oh so he came maybe after finish his filming. 

sooner or later, they're bound to overspend their allowance hahaha They need to suffer a little for Na PD to be happy, right? :D

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ryunnns said:

Thanks @Eessttaa!! I'll make sure to stay tune on her updates :D

Thanks @EMM! and EoR for the translation!! <3

sooner or later, they're bound to overspend their allowance hahaha They need to suffer a little for Na PD to be happy, right? :D

Yes...PD NA can't outstmart Iceland boys about allowance because they're very...what should i say, stingy ? hahahaha? they dont even know how to spend. they didnt even bought spare clothes. AT ALL. and they always cooked at the hostel and eat hot dog EVERY SINGLE DAY. while the namibian boys must change clothes at least everyday because it's sweaty there. The Iceland boys problem is English matter. where they're thrown at to the place where everyone can speak English with good accent, the boys can't speak English well ..lmao.

the Namibian boys has the opposite problem. i do think the boys have better English skill (Everyone of them)...Junyeol got the advantage of better pronouncation and better knowledge and the confidence which the other three doesnt has. with that English skill Junyeol has, they have no problem to do things and will not lost direction. the only problem is they're overspend. i dont think that Kyungpyo, being the 2nd youngest has not very strict early on. they eat whatever, spend a lot of money for taxi (but they dont have choice, there's no bus ?? or train over there). he only strict after realize how much they spend after they were going back to the airport for rent the car.

• Like 1