Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

29 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Honestly speaking I can't stand them. This people seriously need to get a life for not being that salty. Its just a drama...so whatevah

What can they do if people captivated by junyeol's charm...only hate him even more?. Poor him.

Everytime I read their (haters I say, not taek/bogumy fans) salty comment I feel boiling inside too...but I try to ignore them....just like uri oppa lets spread the love instead

Spoiler

Sorry if I still bring reply 1988 related here, but I as junghwan fans never hate taek for being deoksun's husband, I love him instead as part of ssangmundong OT5, I just feeling sad and disappointed for junghwans unfinished story. So everytime they badmouthing Junghwan I feel soooo angry. Now they targeting Junyeol too honestly I cant stand it too...but I realised that it just not worthed...let's not thinking about them at all....just make my head hurt...

Ps. I'm not hating on taek/bogumy fans, as I like him too..I know there's always some immature fans averywhere...so to bogumy/taek fans who happens to read this...let's get along well 행쇼

• Like 8

Seriously, Junyeol and Bogum being lovey dovey in real life. But why do we, the fans have to live creating fanwars. The drama ended for almost a month already. Cant we move on and live peacefully? So sad to see some people being oversensitive over a joke. If that joke is overboard, i believe the editor would already edit and cut that part from airing. Btw I'm excited to see Junyeol and Bogum bromance for next week episode :D

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, amaliafajri said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry if I still bring reply 1988 related here, but I as junghwan fans never hate taek for being deoksun's husband, I love him instead as part of ssangmundong OT5, I just feeling sad and disappointed for junghwans unfinished story. So everytime they badmouthing Junghwan I feel soooo angry. Now they targeting Junyeol too honestly I cant stand it too...but I realised that it just not worthed...let's not thinking about them at all....just make my head hurt...

Ps. I'm not hating on taek/bogumy fans, as I like him too..I know there's always some immature fans averywhere...so to bogumy/taek fans who happens to read this...let's get along well 행쇼

total agree with you !

Spoiler

i disappointed RY cause JH had abandoned lost good story about him until end i never know that JH life in future good or bad .i don't care who is husband i want STORY OF JH AND HIS BEST FRIEND ONLY .second lead receive good about his lifework instant love story but JH haven't nothing . i feel bad and angry writer 

I support RJY cause RJY no JH and i forget about past drama. 

• Like 3

Just watched the full raw of YOB, and oh boy! He's perfect. He's got everything everyone listed above in earlier posts. You can't help but loving him ~ haha I loved when he's being kidnaped by Na PD and he asks Ra-Mi Ran:  “Mom, gimme some money.” LOL.  Seriously though, I was giggling through the whole ep. I can't wait for subs!! He was so friendly and amiable, also confident while speaking English and taking decisions. A real pro-traveler! I enjoyed their interactions, they look like they've known each other for a long time. The Hakuna Matata singing blew me away! and oh, also KyungPyo singing to BR hahahah and JunYeol all like "Yeah, I miss DeokSun-ie, too."  Ahn Jae Hong was so funny, too. He was starving, poor baby! :D 

23 hours ago, emy_rose said:

Really, I can't...

RJY's voice when he sings :wub:

Let's enjoy again the Hakuna Matata moment

omo omoo omoooo, THIS IS GOLDDDD! Thank you for sharing this cut!! will change my ringtone to oppa honey voicee! HAKUNA MATATAAA! x.)

11 hours ago, aprodithe said:

When was thisv?? That's Ahn jaehong beside him ?

yup that's Ahn Jae Hong, the pic was taken on Himalaya movie premier. Ra mi ran starred on the movie, Junyeol & Jaehong attend the premier to support cheetah eomma! :heart:

Spoiler

The original photo is from Hong Seok Cheon IG.

He took the photo with Reply gang! Trash oppa also starred on Himalaya Movie, so its like little Reply actor reunion!

Spoiler

i know we all feel so annoyed to some 'people' who badmouthing uri junyeol. But as far as i can see there's MOREEE people who loved & praised him :) So, lets just skip them ,this thread is too sacred to talk about that kind of thing. And maybe a lil prayer for those 'people'  so they can endure uri Junyeol charm galore! kkkkk~

SHARE TO LOVE & GOD BLESS YOU!! ^^

• Like 18

My friends keep asked me the translation of YOF by message since I know a little bit Korean. 

They even asked me to make the sub for them, then without any serious purpose I downloaded subtitle maker software and end up stayed in my bedroom all day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And you know what??? I need 10 hours just to translate 16 minutes of YOF :sweatingbullets: 

My Korean and English is not really good, I even don't know how to use a correct grammar.

Translating is not an easy thing to do.

I give my big respect to all Korean drama and variety show subber~

I love you guys *hugs*

• Like 22

I watched the raw version YOF twice, and i must admitt that my bias clowded my favourite moment. my favourite moment was

1. when they found out being kidnapped
Oh gosh..NA PD..this is the best of the best moment. they didnt realised what their situation was and they freely talked as Junyeol, Jaehong and KYungpyo. no filter, no acting..but why do i feel like watching Junghwan, Sunwoo and Jungbongie talking. they're had at least 50% character in their real personality. especially Jaehong. we will see Junghwan in Junyeol later and Sunwoo in Kyungpyo later on too. and when they saw NA PD...buahahahahaha...Junyeol's reaction was the first to capture. as if he saw ghost..he couldnt react till few minutes later.and then his eyes still showing surprise watching the cameramen suddenly crowded as if like "busted" show...and then JUnyeol asking money to omma Miran and she gave him lotion instead..buahahahaha....like mother like son aren't they? they like teasing people..

2. "he stole my wive yet i have to take care of him too" moment.
i knew this create a buzz over some other shipper which is not yet move on from creating the very long and un-ending thesis but i dont care. Junyeol love to laugh about his own flaw which somepeople are too embarassed and felt too inferior to do that. some un-confident, unhappy people never laughed about their own weakness and they would accused the other party mocking their flaw. but that is not going to happen with uri Junyeol. Junyeol laughed about it as if it was their problem not him. and for me the outcome is so funny with Kyungpyo laughing that as well. and they're nonstop joking about anything after that.

3. "let's take selfie to cheer ourself up"
Jaehong tried his best to lift the mood with the hillarious way. Junyeol seems pretty down because, i think he feel sorry that he put them in the situation (i do feel the "one lady" and the gank is look like mafia...a scum people. that's why she's afarid of camera. and did she knw this is for tv show? but her people is surely a scum people).and Jaehong tried his best to cheer Junyoel up, because it seems Junyeol the most upset about that (kyungpyo seems too happy to be in another continent in the world to realise that lmao). and that selfie with kyungpyo also hillarious..they stop talking to take selfie...this is the rare paboo moment of them i believe.

4. the boys predict Bogummie reaction.
rather than watching Bogummie real reaction, i find it pretty funny how the boys correctly predict Bogum's reaction." oh he's going to apologize for the car's too crammed"..."he would say, oh..Afrika?? " (by touching his neck nervously). I honestly did not surprise that the crew didnt warning Bogum about the gate and the time of the departure of the plane. this is how the variety show's work. they would not warning the cast..they would just let them do whatever, as long as not dangerous. especially when it come good on tv. and just like his manager said, Bogummie probably never going alone...so noone told him what gate he should queque and what time he should be there.

• Like 18

Make short discussion is not equal to NO discussion. I think that is what I got from Jo Jeong Suk. But once again if the boys/guys really enjoy to be led like that, it's def no problem, as long as they enjoy it. for me personally, I won't be happy, a little discussion is needed, he's not only taking 3 of them but also the crews, seeing him changed after the failed rent attempt at the lady, is kinda nice... 

the same cycle is starting, I will spend weekend only waiting for Ryu Junyeol.

Spoiler

@ryurbae agree, for the sake of himself, he better share the burden, there are still many things to be expected on this show. I wonder what charm Ryu Jun Yeol will show me on this Friday again. it's nice to see Kyungpyo steps up to be the treasurer and wants to responsible for it.  Honestly I wasn't seeing KP in a good light before, from what I read or see about him even before reply series, but this program makes me to see him in a different light, he's just a young man who learned and grow from his mistakes, I support him to now. 

• Like 3