Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

26 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

hahaha...so YJS still confuse whether he's really catagorized "ugly". no worries ...we , as his fans didnt expect people to call him handsome when.he himself laughed at people who called him ugly. 

yes...the bgm of YOF surpringly...mellodrama. and they put it in slow motion to give mellow feeling which is funny to think that they were  kidnapped to be there. the bgm should be african music which is cheerfull. 

LOL where did YJS say that? 

It's ok, we RJY fans are aware that Oppa isnt typically handsome. But we love oppa not just because of his looks. Rather, we are drawn in by his strength of character and i think this has been acknowledged by many of oppa's sunbaes and hoobaes. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

LOL where did YJS say that? 

It's ok, we RJY fans are aware that Oppa isnt typically handsome. But we love oppa not just because of his looks. Rather, we are drawn in by his strength of character and i think this has been acknowledged by many of oppa's sunbaes and hoobaes. 

I'll admit it I'm also drawn in by his looks! He was the only one who caught my eyes in episode one! That was truly love at first sight! :heart: And after that I saw the behind the scenes and his v app and found out that he is truly an admirable, inspiring person. His views on some things are really outstanding, he gave so good advices I was near to tears seeing that. And he is humorous as well, I died laughing when he said he is ugly when he cries or laughs but I don't think that, he still is so adorable and sexy I don't find him ugly at all. ;)

In conclusion I think this combination is what makes Junyeolie the real deal and I think he will stay for a long long time. I just love everything about this man. :wub:

18 hours ago, Richi07 said:

i found this video about youth over flower africa chingu..

So what is there to see? I can't watch this video in my country :bawling: 

• Like 8

gosh, idk about you guys but i seriously cant find anything ugly (like really, which part?) with ryu jun yeol. i could be seeing him with my biased eyes, lol. in times when i am ogling with his pics, i always hold my breath and feel dreamy, because he is dreamy, and mumble to myself i dont even know what aside from: he's amazing, he's so handsome  those eyes (deep sigh), is he real?, i love this guy, he's perfect. at this point, i wanna know his negative side, sort of anti-thesis,         because i cannot afford to fall any deeper than i am right now, because right now i think im in such a pretty bad shape with my obsession with him..

• Like 11

RJY is not the typical handsome guy but i feel that he is charismatic! You will get tired of handsome / pretty face (if you know what i mean) but you will not get tired of a person's charisma. He just caught my eyes when I was watching Reply 1988.

Can't wait for Youth over Flower! *counting down patiently*

• Like 11

5 hours ago, janeadelaine said:

Infinite Challenge is having Ugly Friend Festival Part 2 (the first one was on 2012 if I'm not mistaken) the festival is about inviting fellow celebrities friends that they find 'ugly' and rank them from the ugliest to the most less ugly and RJY got mentioned (along with iKON's Bobby who ended up guesting on the show), the members thought he should be invited lol
but in the end they didn't invite him though, I haven't watched the full episode but on the caption YJS said "I haven't seen him in real life yet" so maybe thats why they decided not to invite him..

thanks for translate it chingu~~~~~

soooo it's about that, my friends always said why i like this guy because he's not handsome at all.. and then i always angry to my friends because of that, i know uri Junyeol oppa not typical handsome actor in korea, but what i know is uri Junyeol oppa have so much charismatic on him, sooooo kind, sooo cuteee, sooo wiseee, and everything:heart:

he is PERFECT in my eyes:wub:

giphy.gif 

• Like 8

I'm almost in my mid 30's, married, have a child and here I am fangirling with RJY. Is this normal? Lol I shouldn't be doing this at my age. And I never done this ever in my life. He was just so good in the show and when you get to know him, you see this humble, smart, amazing guy and how can you not admire him? I am so in trouble! :w00t: :D

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Richi07 said:

cover program Youth Over Flower Africa 

Omg the comic picture for yof is soooo cute!!! Love love love it. But why do they just say Africa? Well I guess it's easier than just Namibia and oh gosh my geography is so bad but the Victoria falls are in Botswana aren't they?:huh:

21 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

i think Victoria falls is in between zambia and zimbabwe. butpretty close also to namibia border. 

i think we need to wait how the boys get there

Like I said geography isn't my forte! My bad I googled it and you are right it is in between Zambia and Zimbabwe:D and Namibia is pretty close (as is Botswana and also Angola) 

maybe they took a plane? You can drive there from Namibia but you need the right car for the trip to there as the pad isn't that good I think. 

Anyway the wait for the first episode to air is killing me!!! 

• Like 1

yes, either plane or jeep will do. but watching previous yof, they mostly going by car or bus. the cast will visit every place one by one starting the closest from airport by car. the last destinatiom usually the destination.that being their task like machu pichu in yof 1. in Iceland aurora can.be seen.anywhere part in iceland as long as they waiting for the right time.

yes i cant wait the yof namibia to start soon. i cant wait to watch junyeol cs to explore afrika. in this show your real personality will cone out because how na pd push them to the limit (by beingkidnapped without nothing except pasport and what you wear lmao)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, harukajane said:

I'm almost in my mid 30's, married, have a child and here I am fangirling with RJY. Is this normal? Lol I shouldn't be doing this at my age. And I never done this ever in my life. He was just so good in the show and when you get to know him, you see this humble, smart, amazing guy and how can you not admire him? I am so in trouble! :w00t: :D

Right, we've all been cursed or put under the RJY spell. I know there are a lot of good fan fictions out there and around the threads but I'm afraid to read them because my obsession without the fan fictions is already enough. Will be like adding fuel to a fire that's already burning within me lol.

Who's calling him ugly? JY isn't ugly,  he's a kind of average that's also full of charms and once he's captured you and you start seeing more then what meets the eye with RJY theres no turning back that's the spell. That's what happened to me. Once your drawn in,  the charms get stronger and he's a hidden perfection that without carefully looking you would have missed but again he's def hard to miss especially if you have met him as Junghwan first. :wub: ♡

• Like 14