Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

6 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

I'm sorry for give you the sad feeling again, but I couldn't handle it, and I think I realizes why JH wasn't the husband, I think that director and writer wanted us to see the families in the end, not just to tell us who is the husband, but He player with our feelings, and JH heart, I knew I weren't thinking too much and I'm almost sure it was JH in the begining but everybody looked towards that story so much that they decide to break our heart,  so the next time we won't ship and just enjoy the big picture. 

My wish is that the writer will think about giving us a scene where JH is happy with another women in the next season, that would be a perfect cameo for him. 

Probably. But I also feel that by not letting the 1 expected to get the husband ended up making everyone talking about the 'husband game' more than the family moments.

• Like 12

Oh boy that skin, and his eyes are kind of watery in those close-up pics. He definitely did not expect Jung Hwan to click this much and all this popularity. 

Anybody know how do we request viki to sub Socialphobia. Am sure there are many who want to see Socialphobia.

Also, thanks again to all those who take time out to post RJY goodies. 

PS: Still not touched episode 19-20. Not ready to let go of Jung Hwan yet. I am holding on to the bittersweet feeling.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, binnielover said:

Oh boy that skin, and his eyes are kind of watery in those close-up pics. He definitely did not expect Jung Hwan to click this much and all this popularity. 

Anybody know how do we request viki to sub Socialphobia. Am sure there are many who want to see Socialphobia.

PS: Still not touched episode 19-20. Not ready to let go of Jung Hwan yet. I am holding on to the bittersweet feeling.

you can request here http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ :D

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, binnielover said:

I haven't touched ep 19 & 20 either. Watching TKxDS kiss scenes is too much for me that I can't focus on the family story part. I will only save video cuts of Kim sajang family and SunBora scene. Even when my friend asks how many episode Reply 1988 has, I always answer 18 episodes

@tituyphing you're always welcome :D 

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Does any of you know of any other non korean/english fansites other than 'Ryu Jun Yeol Tieba' and 'Ryu Jun Yeol TH'? I am trying to compile as many fansites as I can in the first post. 

Is instagram counted?

ryusdb_fan@instagram

• Like 5

he's such a caring guy. minji (man ok) was left behind surrounded by his fans, so he pull her close and held her shoulder when they walk. :wub:

tumblr_o18x6yF6qZ1qh1k0zo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o18xf3pT6q1qh1k0zo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o18xf3pT6q1qh1k0zo3_400.jpg

and this is him being friendly to fans as alwayss

tumblr_o18xf3pT6q1qh1k0zo2_400.jpg

I am so happy for him Look at how everyone is rooting for him...! Clearly he won the people's heart. The crownless king ♔ he doesn't needed it, he truly bewitched and enamoured people with his talent 

I am just so excited with next project... 

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, amareally said:

I am so happy he came out as a total winner from this franchise! Look at how everyone is rooting for him...! I am just so excited with next project 

I can't wait for him to finally find his girl :P the funny thing is he hasn't even made a drama/film love/kiss scene yet he is oozing with charisma o_O

• Like 7