[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

okay adult DS eating ice cream when Lee Seo man song played i think she's mentioning something about concert and about interview...

future hubby came and they hold hands before adult DS went downstairs. She came back to give him coffee. then she said to him "it;s okay, go."

so husband agreed, he bowed to the interviewer and left.

so he's not the one being interviewed but DS.

cut to SW mom and JJ staring at sleeping SW.

he woke up and smiled-talked with them then turned his head. they left and SW stood up saying his hungry

we pan to JH sleeping, his parents watching him and he was surprised to see him

Mom mi ran is cooing JH again.

cut to DS BR sleeping facing each other and BR was surprised to see DS face hahahahahaha!!!!

Guest wizengamot

Sung family eating and DS BR fighting in their room. Dad shouted at them then smiled. NL mentioned DS, i'm just not sure what they are talking about. 

NL pointed out dad's nosebleed and mom give him tissue looking worried

cut to SW-TK house where the family is having dinner

Guest wizengamot

seriously, i don;t want this episode to end in cliffhanger just to wait for one more week...

JB, and dad is watching tv and mom is staring at the calendar (october 1994). mom yelled at them and they answered in synchronized way.