[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@angeliesa same here. I will never understand why they never showed what DS thought of JH's confession. I'm pretty sure she has an inkling that what he was saying is true because she experienced all those. I'm pretty sure during the confession, she could remember all those moments as well. It's weird that they never showed her reaction after, she never wondered or it never bothered her why JH made it look like a joke but you can see in his eyes that he is serious and in pain. And also they never showed how DS's love for TK developed. Like what is it just about the kiss that made her like him? I mean that's not an enough reason for you to quickly fall in love with someone. Makes me think that DS is fickle minded but I love her you know. It's just that the last 2 episodes doesn't make sense.

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, harukajane said:

Im sorry guys it's still fresh for me. Thank you to @Howlongwillthisfandomlast for the link! 

THIS. It depends on the woman. Looks like he wouldn't be a noble idiot that will give way if the girl likes her back anyway. Include the girl on the triangle and not both backing off when there haven't been a face off at the first place. Of course JH shouldn't have let go when we weren't shown on how DS clearly feel. Why would the show left us hanging at that confession and not have a kissing scene of JH and DS to make it balance? T_T; It's just so sad and unfair that JH didn't knew DS like him at some point and just need to solidify their feelings for each other. They were on the same page. I can't believe that even after years, he wouldn't know that DS did make her antics to him. GAH.

• Like 8

Lol props to the ppl who still enter the MT. I agree it's suicidal lol but why don't they take these theories into the tk/ds thread? If they are still so focus on the husband?

Let the MT be a mutual 88 home right? What are the shippers threads for again? I could go and write about why JH should of been the husband but I'm way over that. I've accepted that he is not and I'm no longer bitter. Not being the husband brought him more attention especially because we were are mislead to "think" it's def. him. They can argue what they want but in a case like this the "majority" wins and there are way more ppl who think JH was/should of been husband compared to Taek per the script/direction/focus of the entire drama up till 18. I respect the TK shippers who can see this. 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

@noname noname i know what you mean. the series is already weeks over. (nearly a month now) but they can't even move on with proving why TK is the husband. I mean the series ended with TK being the husband but they still have to prove it tsk. And the more pitiful thing is they're showing it in a manner that's not even civil, which is not really helping 

Colorful Love of Jung Hwan ♡ Deok Sun or Jun Yeol ♡ Hyeri :wub:

tumblr_o2aax1D7IX1sv1tgoo1_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o2aau0FHcd1sv1tgoo1_540.jpgtumblr_o2aaqsd9611sv1tgoo1_540.jpgtumblr_o2aao1WWZ91sv1tgoo1_540.jpgtumblr_o2aaildF8h1sv1tgoo1_540.jpg

edited by me:flushed:

Sung Deok Sun & Kim Jung Hwan Wedding

Spoiler

tumblr_o2aa6anpeH1sv1tgoo3_540.jpgtumblr_o2aa6anpeH1sv1tgoo5_540.jpgtumblr_o2aa6anpeH1sv1tgoo4_540.jpg

Bonus :

Spoiler

tumblr_o2aa6anpeH1sv1tgoo6_540.jpg

LOL. I'm sorry if my edited photo is so so :grimace:

Cant Help~ing :flushed:

• Like 22

While watching this clip, I suddenly image the future where after a few weeks, Deok Sun and Teak dates. While JH walks on the way to his house. He saw Teak and Deok Sun hug. In his mind, he thinks :"I said Hajima to you and yet in the end you still go with somebody else" while the song A little girl plays in the back ground :" But I will always stay by your side. I will never let you go. Stay by my side, only by my side. You shouldn't leave me"

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hailaft said:

Ahh, MT is so much fun today, pity this thread slowed down a bit emoji_u1f602.pngemoji_u1f602.pngAnyway I'm here to post another fanfic lol. Click here to read it.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

P.S. okay this gif is irrelevant, I just want to post it LOL

Wooww.. tq so much @hailaft for all your fanfic.. this is the best one i think hahaaa

Edited by Anjar Weasley
Keep writing pleasee..
  • Like 1

I'm back with yet another Replay Reply 1988. Lol, please bear with me :rolleyes: #6 I can speak Spanish...

DS-DR combi! Lol, Sung Bora is frustrated. The "Spanish" Deoksun and Dongryong talks about turns out to be lyrics from Im Byeon Soo's song Ice Cream Love. Don't even understand what it means but the song is very catchy, haha.

The same song plays again after Ssangmundong gang cheered Taek up when he lose a match. These kids apparently have their own way to lift his spirit. The adults keep saying "dont say anything to him, he'll feel bad" and "it's alright, you can't win all the time", but TK's childhood friends frankly say "I heard you lost" in his face. What's more is DR's claim, because TK is baduk genius then "you can poop but it can't smell". They sure love their little brother in their own way.

BGM: Ice Cream Love (still curious of what the spanish lyrics mean)

Live ver:

• Like 12

SIGHHH still can't move on... What should I do. Uri jungpal, why you make me like this. I've never been hardly to move on from the drama. This my first time.

btw, can we talk about deoksun wear headbands once in reply 1988 when she want to be w/ junghwan. She used it only for junghwan. Sigh MY OTP.

i think that headband so cute.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, hailaft said:

Ahh, MT is so much fun today, pity this thread slowed down a bit emoji_u1f602.pngemoji_u1f602.pngAnyway I'm here to post another fanfic lol. Click here to read it.

tumblr_nybauf4SdC1tt3pp7o1_400.gif

P.S. okay this gif is irrelevant, I just want to post it LOL

OMFG THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME ... That 19+ scene I love it much lol such a. Pervert I am..btw keep writing~ you fanfic is so good

• Like 2