[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 minutes ago, Asha Mizuki said:

But the thing is, she complained about how she as the second child always need to give way to her elder and younger siblings. It is always her doing errands for her mother. Because of these she didn't feel as loved as the other two. Ironically she chose the husband that always need her to do everything for him.

Right? I was questioning this exaxt thing! It just makes no sense! :confounded: It really just shows that deoksun doesnt really know what she wants and that saddens me. She seriously just goes with whoever is being suggested to her at that time. But, if shes happy in the marriage then i guess im happy with it. 

• Like 5

Just now, wizengamot said:

i even thought that she's the best Reply girl, but nah~ NJ is better, at least she clearly knows who she wants. SW is a boss and not pathetic. lalalala~

SW is a goddess. And Reply that used trolling as an innocent game and not as a hunt will remain my favourite.

• Like 3

I went from understanding and accepting things to She-Hulk so pissed off right now...what is wrong with me. Nah I still accept but I can't lie or deny that I am pissed as richard simmons right now...If this drama were a person we would be boxing in the street right now. I would beat that richard simmons and teach them a richard simmons lesson!!

• Like 12

Ok am just so devoid of emotions right now that its difficult to even think about last episode. Just back reading this forum and still havent read all pages.

I have a tiny hope that JH could still be the husband. No it will not me happy anymore now that I have seen lovey dovey scenes of TK-DS. JH deserves someone much better. Who knows maybe he will end up with a lady officer. 

At the end its DS choice,how and whith whom she wants to spend her life with. Somehow her speech and family scene did not move me even a bit. I was distracted and looking for JH scenes.

Quoting dramabeans review below.Most of us did not pay attention to this scene.

" The others tease Sun-woo’s mom about calling Taek’s dad “oppa,” and they wonder how a handsome boy like Taek came from a man like him. Sun-woo’s mom swears that Taek’s dad looked exactly like Taek in his youth, and the others decide she’s lost her mind."

If TK appa was handsome and resembled TK during his youth,what are the chances of TK turning up like his dad in present?? It would be hilarious if they make TK appa actor play adult TK. I am picking out any available reason to make JH the husband. Adult JH never felt like TK to me....and I dont trust the statements they make about kiss year and husband not attending school...we all know the levels of trolling in reply series.

Lets wait for tonight.

• Like 11

Finally caught up! *wipes imaginary sweat from forehead* 

First of i have to say Mrs. Sojisub is hilarious, writting her rants her while she is drinking. Omg best rants ever. Pretty much sums up all of my bitter ill feelings i have because of the outcome of this drama. 

Second i agree, duk sun turn out to be the most undeveloped female character in kdrama history. Like WTF pdnim/writernim wut you be smoking!!! Ughhh... Its upsetting bc i loved her character, she was a different female character than most kdramas potray. I loved her tomboyish tendencies. Loved how she cared for others and would stand up for her friends or ppl who are in need (like that time when she helped her classmate when she had a seizure) and now we get duk sun as a fickle air head girl who is easily influenced by others and what she should do.... Ughhhh I just... I can't I can't!!!

Last but not least WTF WERE YOU THINKING WRITERNIM YOU GAVE US SUCH A WELL DEVELOPED CHARACTER, WHO richard simmons PUTS EVERYONE ABOVE HIMSELF AND YOU GIVE HIM THIS richard simmons ENDING!!! LIKE ARE SERIOSULY THAT PSYCHOTIC!! BRUH YOU NEED HELP! MANY PPL INVESTED ON THIS SHOW, SO YEA WE ARE ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS! WE WERE ROBBED!!! OH AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT richard simmons TWIST WHERE YOUR LIKE PSYCH JH IS THE HUSBAND. IT'S TOO LATE NOW!! YOU WENT AND richard simmons IT UP FOR EVERYONE. SO YEA THIS IS MY LAST REPLY SERIES IM WATCHING. Peace out!!

~sorry guys, just had to let it all out!! I've been bottling this all day, please excuse my language, in no way do I wish any ill fate to the writer or the cast, im just a fan who poured out her feelings to get closure and move on from this train wreck~ 

*p.s.~ pls let me know if anything changes in the last ep, or just let me knw what happens to JH, much deeply appreciate it. Alright adios! See you someday chingus in other forums? Or possibly tmrw just to have our final two cents on this drama?~ alright but for real tho, im leaving now gotta go to sleep its 3:10 am here. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

this ship has not sunk. JH is still driving. DS jumped off hahahaha

oh my gosh girl LOL. that reminds me of that one "gurl bye" gif where like the toddlers ride off in those life size toddler cars and leave one friend behind. someone should totally redo that gif with taek and deok sun driving off leaving a 1988/994 junghwan behind LMFAO....

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

@Kylandthat Passha is so cute and funny.. and that whole video is just hilarious to me.. and the way ball was thrown at him. Gosh, I really adore Ryu Jun Yeol's acting and his real-life personality.. what a ray of sunshine :D 

I KNOW!! I couldn't stope smiling like an idiot watching that video :blush::blush:

Everything was perfection

• Like 2

9 hours ago, figenfk said:

I wish there wasn't any husband hunting. In reply 1997 there wasn't for me, I watched after it aired and for me the brother was just out of the question. I like the way Reply series is put together and everything about the scenes, camera work, story telling, but the only thing I don't like is the husband hunt. If they would make this drama with only JH and DS I would still watch it till the end. They really messed this awesome drama up for a measly husband hunt. Reply 1997 miss you much:(.

Not gonna watch another reply series. Maybe only after all episodes have aired and knowing who the husband is or something. NO what am I saying.. need to boycott that crazy writer:astonished:

I wish there was NEVER a love triangle to begin with. When I think about everything that has culminated from the past 18 episodes I would like love JH-DS if not MORE without some STUPID love triangle that eventually DESTROYED MY FEELINGS AND HEART.  And let's be real it's easy to imagine it without a love triangle since the first 15 episodes were about JH and DS anyway.

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot

if you're manipulative enough and keep on lying

then the girl throws herself to anyone who likes her first

bam! R88 main couple!