[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Ya'll are starting to bring down my hype so I"m leaving. This is the bestest preview ever for us. It's chuck full of Taek/Deok Sun and making it seem like they are endgame. No preview would give out the endgame especially with how they have far and long and the distance they have been going to keep this unneeded triangle going. This preview is like the Chilbong/Jeong baseball hug and little to none of oppa-ya preview of the last episode of R94 that hand me needlessly worried. ENDGAME! OWNAGE! good night all.

P.S: Even if she says "we're just friends" implying her and Junghwan (which I doubt) that's not what they will remain for long. Goes to sleep on cloud 9 :D 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ash623 said:

i have a bad feeling after watch the preview, so i wont hope too much but i dont want to lose my hope too, so i will wait until friday!!

still junghwan till the end!!! #어남료 #forever

For taek who just tell JH about the pocket, i have the same question too with all of you...

after all this time WHY HE JUST TELL ABOUT IT NOW?

this is only IF, IF, IF THE WRITERS GONE CRAZY ( the preview really give so many bad and negative effect on me)

IF the writers go crazy and make taek as the husband, dont drag junghwan anymore to the richard simmons love triangle or make him sad or make him as an excuse for DSXTK JUST give him the BEST ENDING FOR JUNGHWAN not just throw any girl to him because it's too cruel (like what the writers do to chilbong, team oppa but that conclusion for him is really bad)

The writer should give junghwan what he want! because from ep1 till ep18 he always on the giving side i/o take side.

we want justice for junghwan.

9 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Ya'll are starting to bring down my hype so I"m leaving. This is the bestest preview ever for us. It's chuck full of Taek/Deok Sun and making it seem like they are endgame. No preview would give out the endgame especially with how they have far and long and the distance they have been going to keep this unneeded triangle going. This preview is like the Chilbong/Jeong baseball hug and little to none of oppa-ya preview of the last episode of R94 that hand me needlessly worried. ENDGAME! OWNAGE! good night all.

P.S: Even if she says "we're just friends" implying her and Junghwan (which I doubt) that's not what they will remain for long. Goes to sleep on cloud 9 :D 

:D

-

I am more afraid that I will be disappointed with the way this drama going to resolve the love triangle more than Junghwan is not the husband after watching/reading ep19 preview.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, naruto89 said:

this next episode is going be to :

50% sung appa scenes

25% sunwoo-bora

10% man ok +jungbong 

5%-  moo sung + sunwoo omma

10% -taek +deokson 

0.1% junghwan brooding SCENES again... 

Bhahahahahahhaha LOL :D:D:D

You know. These days I always imagine this scene, both Junghwan and Taek involve in an accident, Junghwan in a plane accident, while Taek in a car accident in the end of episode 19. The one whom Deoksun first run to will be the husband.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, hailaft said:

thank you! If I were DS, I would be so mad at JH for that confession. Although it's beatuiful and all and RJY is such a heartthrob and he made me cry a everytime I watched that scene

But I think the family scenes were much less in episode 18 than before, the episode focused on the lovelines already (not just the main loveline though, but SW-BR and JB-MO too). 

why are you mad chingu???hahahahahaha..(yes he made me cry too every time i watched that scene)

i know...the family scene were much less in last episode than before..i just mean the preview for ep 19, i thought i wont see family matters at the preview,,thats what i mean..hehehehehe

26 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

LOL...that hair style....hahahahahaha

i think every man in south korea have that kind of hairstyle once in their life time...hahahahaha (whats good about that hairstyle?so weird...thats hair style must be very very very very popular back then)

• Like 5

Yeah as I suspected I don't think we'll see much if JH in Friday's episode.  It will be about TK and DS.  JH is happy.  Good for him.  About time he and TK talked about it.  I feel like this is the moment where TK will concede and let JH know that their friendship will be okay.  DS talking with her friend.  Her friend is more likely talking about TK because she probably sees them together all the time more so than with JH.  JH is always gone so more likely it's about TK.   The last part of the preview reminds me of NJ/CB's talk in 1994's finale.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, kandyrn said:

Can someone explain to me the Richard Simmons joke?

I am sorry if anyone has posted the answer. The "Richard Simmons" phrase always comes out automatically when we type any curse/inappropriate words like"fu(c)k,a(s)s,etc"

• Like 7

It gives me a feeling that none of TK or JH shippers will get any candies from Reply 1988 Team!!! In the preview,  we're friends.. referring to who.. TK or JH.. will the husband turns to be DR instead ??!! I think I gonna crazy again.. seeing this kind of romance pace.. no doubt it will drag till episode 20 then bam!!  back to middle-hood adult scene then we know the answer ohh.. he is adult TK or JH.. then the END!! 

btw: why is JH smiling when TK is telling him abt that wallet that happens 5 years ago.. JH doesn't mind that he has open his wallet..? or he knows TK has been lying to him all along these years..so he is not surprising.. or he is not interested in pursing the matter since he has already confessed to DS..or he knows he is the winner who has already gain DS heart.?

edit:Text Preview for Episode 19: "You did your best"

Maybe epi 19 will focus more on DS's dad which is regarding his retirement or retrenchment and Miran's health..menopause or miscarriage?

#TeamSuperDuperLowExpection

Edited by snowy21
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, fictionista said:

To the immature brats on the MT who say they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly', welcome to the real world, suckers. That's EXACTLY how many relationships go if your boyfriend was your childhood friend and with whom you practically grew up. My friend-turned-BF used to call me 'ugly' all the time just to pull my leg and tease me but in key moments he'd compliment me in the most flattering way possible. I'm not mentioning the things he used to say here because i) too private and ii) because DUH if you've been in a relationship, you'd know. Can't say that about many of the jobless Tk-DS shippers though. Seriously on which planet do they live?

*standing ovation*  those brats live in a dreamy world and don't know that in the real world, guys always don't praise you 24/7.and especially when a couple is married for so many years, the teasing is absolutely a normal thing to do.guys do this just to get some attention and see the girl react.no guy in real life is a mr. perfect who will say 24/7 that oh you are so pretty like the moon etc etc.they might say that occasionally but  not all the time.teasing each other is a common thing esp if u have known each other for years

• Like 8

This is what my delulu mind told me :D

On the scene of Ds and her stewardess friend. Maybe that friend went to blind date with JH. Then JH asked whether that friend know DS (like Br said to Sw, the 1% that her blind date will talk about her to Sw). Afterward that friend told DS that she just met JH trough blinddate. DS then explained that they are friends and been friends for 20 years. The friend got curious why both of them (JH and DS) never date. 

On a more serious note: I am sure that it's Sunwoo that Ds confronting. The guy in front of her uses gray and black sweater. And Sunwoo is using that kind of sweater while hiding behind TK.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

why are you mad chingu???hahahahahaha..(yes he made me cry too every time i watched that scene)

i know...the family scene were much less in last episode than before..i just mean the preview for ep 19, i thought i wont see family matters at the preview,,thats what i mean..hehehehehe

LOL...that hair style....hahahahahaha

i think every man in south korea have that kind of hairstyle once in their life time...hahahahaha (whats good about that hairstyle?so weird...thats hair style must be very very very very popular back then)

You know, because it was too one sided and he had to do it in front of their jerk friends. Remember, DS didn't know the whole JH-TK dynamic, so from her POV, JH ignored their moments for 5 years but then suddenly confessed out of nowhere, so yeah. ^_^

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, fictionista said:

To the immature brats on the MT who say they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly', welcome to the real world, suckers. That's EXACTLY how many relationships go if your boyfriend was your childhood friend and with whom you practically grew up. My friend-turned-BF used to call me 'ugly' all the time just to pull my leg and tease me but in key moments he'd compliment me in the most flattering way possible. I'm not mentioning the things he used to say here because i) too private and ii) because DUH if you've been in a relationship, you'd know. Can't say that about many of the jobless Tk-DS shippers though. Seriously on which planet do they live?

Sometimes you just wanna give these brats......

binderfullofsimmons.jpg

• Like 17

Oy. After reading so many issues that needs to be resolved I feel like we need a 3-hour episode for the finale.

Whatever. Just as long as they feed me JHxDS romantic scenes and scenes that will cause me to get a lifetime JBC membership I'll shut up and take whatever trolling they throw at me.

Goodnight! Keep the thread going strong so I get reading material tomorrow ;) 

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

btw: why is JH smiling when TK is telling him abt that wallet that happens 5 years ago.. JH doesn't mind that he has open his wallet..? or he knows TK has been lying to him all along these years..so he is not surprising.. or he is not interested in pursing the matter since he has already confessed to DS..or he knows he is the winner who has already gain DS heart.?

Maybe just maybe chingu, TK tell JH he know about JH like DS, and TK tell JH to go to DS , because when TK confess DS , DS said "we're friend right? Because i love JH" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *delulu mind*

• Like 10