[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

so i was watching youtube and you know how you're watching some vids and you end up in a totally random vid. anyway, i've come across once again with my favorite Disney Song from Hercules, "I won't say I'm in love.". while listening, it kind of reminds me of DS confused faces when JH was totally being swoony to her and she keeps getting why-is-Jung-Pal-acting-weird kind of face.

3 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

Then we can have uri Jung Hwanie to the rescue XD

Though YES YES YES, I prefer him, carrying her up bridal style:wub:

actually, i was hoping he'd piggy back her in ep 13 when she pretended but i guess that's not the time PD wants it so they're gonna have it on the playground. but if in any case, that doesn't happy. i hope DS will pretend to be drunk the next time hahahahaha!!!

3 hours ago, purple31 said:

soompi release a quiz about reply 1988!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/05/which-reply-1988-character-is-your-soulmate/

try it and get the answer who is your soulmate in reply 1988 hehe coz i got Junghwan yeyy!!

i tried this quiz 4 times. first one i got TK, and i was like okay let's try again then i got SW. and i thought may be next time will be JH it turned out to be DR then i tried again i got BR okay, i'm done. wtf why can't i get my JH???????? :crazy::crazy:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

actually, i was hoping he'd piggy back her in ep 13 when she pretended but i guess that's not the time PD wants it so they're gonna have it on the playground. but if in any case, that doesn't happy. i hope DS will pretend to be drunk the next time hahahahaha!!!

AND STEAL HIS KISS???? :w00t: 

AMEEN TO THAT!! 

Edit: As you all see...I'm pretty desperate for their skinship....

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, uricouplefan said:

Sorry chingus...

i'm supposed to attached a picture...but I do know why it's not shown...TT TT

try tumblr or twitter, the links usualy work. Hotlinks usually make the pictures not showed, so you have to reupload them to your own account.

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
14 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

AND STEAL HIS KISS???? :w00t: 

AMEEN TO THAT!! 

OMG! @ihate0ni0ns i'm totally not implying for a kiss but...

tumblr_ma7xpa7xGK1r8165j_zpskpgiwcpc.gif

and the best part in that, it's the girl, uri DS, who steal Jung Hwannie's kiss. And he'd be like totally flustered and out of it (like when she back hug him aka his reaction when she use him as a human shield at the end of ep 3). And he'll be so awkward and jumpy whenever DS will approach him or get near him, meanwhile DS will be confused why JH is acting weird because she was drunk and did not remember the kiss or that she refuse to act as if she remembers it. bwahahahaha!!!

@papulichan lol chingu. bed!! omg *le dies*

tumblr_m7hyceLp6p1rqfqql_zpsccpvdlcr.gif

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, nhaninie said:

Guys..who cares bout that piggyback when this guy got to see her undergarments first lol hahaha *pervertmode

Just kidding, haha.. see u guys on this Friday!

giphy_zpsngwsonrn.gif

this is my most replayed scene in ep 11 though hahahahahaha!!!

Guest wizengamot

seriously, with all this talk i cannot wait for them to kiss coz you know i'm replaying Yoon Jae and Shi Won kitchen top kiss and if we really concentrate and bask on how JH plump lips will be used, i just can't hahahaha *feels all over*

17 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

OMG! @ihate0ni0ns i'm totally not implying for a kiss but...

tumblr_ma7xpa7xGK1r8165j_zpskpgiwcpc.gif

and the best part in that, it's the girl, uri DS, who steal Jung Hwannie's kiss. And he'd be like totally flustered and out of it (like when she back hug him aka his reaction when she use him as a human shield at the end of ep 3). And he'll be so awkward and jumpy whenever DS will approach him or get near him, meanwhile DS will be confused why JH is acting weird because she was drunk and did not remember the kiss or that she refuse to act as if she remembers it. bwahahahaha!!!

@papulichan lol chingu. bed!! omg *le dies*

tumblr_m7hyceLp6p1rqfqql_zpsccpvdlcr.gif

Amen for DS and JH first kiss.. Just give is they kiss you damn writernim!!  How long should i wait for this two kiss??? 

LOL @nhaninie ,right2, not only he see her undergarment ,she also already feels his "down" there when they are stuck at alley scene...  *PERVYMODEON* hahahhaha

• Like 5

What happened to the main thread?  It's been abandoned.   Not really bothered about the piggyback TK/DS scene.  The way things are playing out, JH has chosen his frienship with TK over DS (at least currently in 1989).  I wonder if the other guys will be present when TK carries DS.   I feel like that would be the first time the guys would see that side of TK.   He's not someone who constantly needs to be protected.  I'm not going to guess much on anything but I don't think DS will be with TK or JH before the time jump.  Even if TK ends up confessing in episode 17, I don't see her readily accepting it especially with JH being around.  JH I think will leave things up to fate.  The only thing I really want to happen before the time jump is for TK and JH to talk things out and have some kind of understanding.

• Like 13

No joke nothing tops the alley scene for now till we get a heated kiss. RJYs acting in the alley scene is superb! *everything from his facial expressions, emotions, posture TOTAL PERFECTION IN THAT SCENE. What a good actor, that nervous face realizing how close they were when DS rest her face on him....:w00t: how suddenly he was awaken to what situation they were really in & how hard it was for him. I can't imagine anyone else in this scene but RJY. 

I remember the first time watching that scene, I was thinking to myself "oh snap, he's going to fall in love with her now" wait so he's one of the guys to like her? I really didn't see this one coming....before that I had no idea he would be one of the husband contenders. I really thought it was between Taek/Sunwoo. 

Yes, I didn't notice him till I HAD to notice him but that's how I fell so hard #teamjunghwan 

• Like 17

Guest wizengamot
16 minutes ago, honeywell said:

What happened to the main thread?  It's been abandoned.   Not really bothered about the piggyback TK/DS scene.  The way things are playing out, JH has chosen his frienship with TK over DS (at least currently in 1989).  I wonder if the other guys will be present when TK carries DS.   I feel like that would be the first time the guys would see that side of TK.   He's not someone who constantly needs to be protected.  I'm not going to guess much on anything but I don't think DS will be with TK or JH before the time jump.  Even if TK ends up confessing in episode 17, I don't see her readily accepting it especially with JH being around.  JH I think will leave things up to fate.  The only thing I really want to happen before the time jump is for TK and JH to talks things out and have some kind of understanding.

yes *putting my delulu self aside and wears a serious face* the way i see it, even if TK confess it's not like DS will accept it. not when she has lingering feelings for JH. Her actions say she's not over him, and JH is not over her though despite his lack of action. after all, DS is not a push over. She's not easily influence. 

anyway, when i saw ep 17 and Ja Hyun said that TK thinks DS is a push over, i thought "that's it" The PD-nim and writer-nim are reading comments and arguments in soompi and they found out that some shippers think that DS is a push over, easily influenced by her friends that's why they say she likes back whoever likes her, their main argument as to why DS is acting this way to JH. so the staff thought, "okay, let's do ep 17 and deal with this misunderstanding about DS character. She is not a push over. Her feelings will not waver even though TK will confess and JH will continue with his inaction."

OMG guys, you just dont rest. I trapped with real life and wasnt able to write anything and then BAM! 50 pages since the last time I read (friday). I read with my mobile phone and like a lot of post and now I MISS CONVERSE WITH YOU.

I am surprised with the main thread, like only few people post there. I guess we really comfortable in our shipper thread. Keep the spoiler coming guys!

Actually I think that TK who piggybacked DS but is that really significant? It could be probably JH wasnt around or many other possibility. I prepare my self not to expect anything since R88 pattern will mimic R97 and we wont see our OTP not until eps 19. We will given the last 2 eps filled with sweet moment of JH-DS.:wub:

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, honeywell said:

What happened to the main thread?  It's been abandoned.   Not really bothered about the piggyback TK/DS scene.  The way things are playing out, JH has chosen his frienship with TK over DS (at least currently in 1989).  I wonder if the other guys will be present when TK carries DS.   I feel like that would be the first time the guys would see that side of TK.   He's not someone who constantly needs to be protected.  I'm not going to guess much on anything but I don't think DS will be with TK or JH before the time jump.  Even if TK ends up confessing in episode 17, I don't see her readily accepting it especially with JH being around.  JH I think will leave things up to fate.  The only thing I really want to happen before the time jump is for TK and JH to talks things out and have some kind of understanding.

I am sure it will be active again once the new episode comes out. As for me, it's pretty hard to enjoy the main thread except when the live recaps come out. I had tried to skip some unnecessary comments, but ended up read them and felt upset sometimes. The last time I visited, it was when I accidentally read a post that stated "I am okay if the husband is Junghwan but if DS doesn't end up with Taek,I can't accept the poor writing". Wow at that time, there's fire.

I agree with you. The guys need to see this side of Taek so they can see him as their equal not a baby precious jewel they have to protect no matter what.

• Like 9