[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Cpy7EirUsAAS6ny.jpg

Despite chart after chart , the relationship is still confusing to me. I guess we really need to see the drama to fully understand. 

I find it funny the chart above, Junki and Haneul, the words said "Love Rivals" but they had pink line too XD Maybe the has a love line BTS after all ^^;;

But between the King and Queens they have no love line whatsoever LOL

• Like 8

Just to seek clarification from those subscribing One TV Asia.

I was watching another SBS drama encore telecast when an advert (basically the official Korean teaser) played on screen and the surprise voice-over announcement made was that the first broadcast on August 29th will air 2 episodes BACK-TO-BACK? How true is that? I am sure I didn't hear it wrongly but I am not sure since no mentioning in the official website. So, should anyone has some info on this, I hope you don't mind sharing. Thank you.

• Like 4

In the group photo, everyone seems to be wearing the same costumes as how they appeared in the motion posters except LJK. Could it be, he would have two motion posters since he wasn't wearing black here?

And as I can't post a picture here (although I took a snapshot of such announcement), that yes, ONE TV Asia is going to air 2 episodes back to back on 29th August as its special drama premiere. So, I don't know if I should feel the earlier excitement that we could possibly get to watch 3 episodes during the first week of its broadcast. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sukbin said:

In the group photo, everyone seems to be wearing the same costumes as how they appeared in the motion posters except LJK. Could it be, he would have two motion posters since he wasn't wearing black here?

No, they are different... That pink outfit of 14th prince has to be burnt!!! :( The only outfit that is the same in the group photo as in the motion poster is Haesoo's. 

@MoOnLoVeRz Oh finally the teaser! Thank you! :) "My People"...So, I think it will be about Haesoo and Wang So.

In the preview Wang So stopped the punishment Yeonhwa was giving Haesoo with the "She is mine!", after that Wang Wook told Wang So that he has got it wrong and that the people there are all his people (Haesoo included). Wang So didn't like it. After that, Haesoo told Wang So "don't say I am yours anymore", and he reply with a smile "should I call you "my woman"? But in the first translation we got instead of "my woman" he said "my people". Here, in the third page:

So maybe, some translated it as "my woman" because she is only one and the meaning behind his words? I don't know. At least, I am hoping to see one more scene different from the ones we have already seen. 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

After that, Haesoo told Wang So "don't say I am yours anymore", and he reply with a smile "should I call you "my woman"? But in the first translation we got instead of "my woman" he said "my people". Here, in the third page:

"My woman" has another meaning so I prefer this version. ;)

• Like 7

What? is not time to be released XD Youku released it like 7 hours before? Or are we going to have another one? Confused.

Haesoo is such a crazy girl XD the first scene is like a dream...i can't see that happening. :lol: So anime-like.

• Like 9

OMG, New Teaser:w00t::w00t::w00t: after a week waiting i could finally see new parts. I really loved the second teaser. seems like Hae Soo's character is way cuter and funnier than i thought. I hope to see lots of romantic comedy scenes.

By the way, The scene where Wang So says: How about calling you my woman? and Hae Soo moves her head as no...:D:D:D:Dsoo funny.

@zacklazchapellez thanks buddy for teaser.

@MoOnLoVeRz thanks chingue for new posters and poster shooting photos.

• Like 12