[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@meahri_1  Thanks for all the pics. So beautiful! :)

SKINSHIP...there had better be LOTS.  How else can we root for the leads?   In the Cversion I just didn't warm up to the 4th prince. I was always in favor of the 8th.  I adore Joon so I want there to be a lot of SKINSHIP between him and IU. :wub:

As to the motion posters and SBS.  I agree it certainly seems like SBS isn't doing much... at least in the way of direct promotion. Although, I suppose, they do deserve some credit for allowing the series to be mentioned in Cosmo?  What a sacrifice. :crazy:

Perhaps there will be a big push by SBS in the last week or so...you know...to draw us away from another series?   :o

• Like 10

EXO, Lee Hi, Epik High, And More Reportedly Join “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” OST

EXO, Lee Hi, Epik High, And More Reportedly Join “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” OST

According to reports, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” is going to have the most epic, idol-backed OST lineup we’ve ever seen.

On August 10, OSEN reported that EXO’s Baekhyun (starring in the drama),Xiumin, and Chen will be singing the ending theme for the drama, while fellow SM artist Taeyeon sings the main theme.

Sports Donga also reported that Epik High, Lee Hi, and Davichi will be joining the fray, although this has yet to be confirmed.

For Epik High especially, this will be the group’s first OST in a long time, their most recent being one for the 2008 film “Dachimawa Lee” and before that, the 2005 sitcom “Nonstop 5.”

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” is set to air on August 29 following the conclusion of “Doctors.”

Cr to Soompi

• Like 11

3 hours ago, sukbin said:

ONE TV Asia doing a decent promotion for the drama. I love reason #5 the most - Prince of Saeguk.

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/6-reasons-look-forward-scarlet-heart

With each characters getting their very own motion posters, I am in the opinion that SBS still owe us 4 teasers and a trailer. 

LOL. Gotta love #6 (I would never have thought to compare our Wang brothers to the Seven Dwarfs.:lol:)

The Flower Boy Princes

Forget Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Instead, get ready to feast your eyes on IU and her Seven Flower Boy Princes! Other than lead actor Lee Joon Ki, you are in for a visual treat with the fresh-faced good looks of Kang Ha Neul as well as models-turned actors Hong Jong Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk, just to name a few!

• Like 10

8th Prince and 3rd Prince motion poster screen caps!

so far backgrounds in black are : 3rd & 4th Prince (both have a dark past....i assume)

whereas in whites are : 8th Prince and Hae Soo.

so the remaining black should only be 9th Prince whereas the remaining whites will be 10th,13th & 14th Prince.

x3QJVKJ.jpg

bggEwFv.jpg

• Like 13

Hello! Just wanted to post here saying that I hope we all enjoy this drama together! ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Maria Brimstone said:

This just makes me sad that IU isn't going to be singing an OST. It would be so fitting... :(

Ohh, how I want this as much as you do. I keep thinking back to when IU sang an OST for Queen Seon Deok. Her voice for a song in Moon Lovers would be magical.

Spoiler

Just imagine it in Moon Lovers <3 

EDIT: If someone were to make a MV for any couple here, I'd be forever and ever grateful if this OST was used.

• Like 12

@MoOnLoVeRz, thank you much for updates and beautiful stills of 8th and 3rd Princes, and for bringing us the subs!

4 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Apparently the jap site for Moon Lovers updated with this!

seems like we will still be getting 4 more teasers plus more motion posters for  other characters perhaps

Yey..!  happy smiley emoticon

DramaFever just released a new article about the drama.

Meet the 8 gorgeous royals of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

3c831ca0-3ccb-42ee-a911-5eb50236819a.jpg

A period drama with a modern twist! We are already so excited for Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, the newest K-drama coming to DramaFever super soon. Starring Lee Joon Ki and Lee Ji Eun (IU) as star-crossed lovers, the drama promises lots of stunning visuals, stellar acting chops and a love story that is sure to tug at your heartstrings. While we'll keep digging all we can to get you more behind the scenes, teasers and updates from the set of the drama, for now here's a look at the beautiful character posters of our eight gorgeous royals!

1. Let's please take a moment to admire Lee Joon Ki who plays Fourth Imperial Prince Wang So. His poster reads, “He didn’t want to become the sun, but he shone brightly.”

Spoiler

ba04d4da-b409-4203-aa38-92bd3e164c20.jpg

His second poster reads, “Brace yourself from here on out. I won’t ever lose you.” How romantic! 

Spoiler

Ryeo33.jpg

2. And here's IU. Her poster woefully reads, “I want to live, if I can’t change how I look…”

Spoiler

93e49c0d-1650-4846-974e-9b3d33fbfe11.jpg

Her second poster reads, “I wish I’d never met you. Then I wouldn’t have to miss you this much.”

Spoiler

Ryeo34.jpg

3. Kang Ha Neul plays Eighth Imperial Prince Wang Wook, whose poster says, “Love and power, I hold both in my heart.” 

Spoiler

fb5f7e7b-0d54-451b-819f-63f35635a178.jpg

4. There is also Kim Ji Soo, who plays the  Fourteenth Imperial Prince, Wang Jung: “Forever the youngest brother to his sisters.” We can already predict his character is going to create some trouble ;)

Spoiler

f0179bb2-9572-4881-87ac-0fcaeb844e9b.jpg

5. Nam Joo Hyuk portrays Prince Wang Wook and his poster reads, “Full of grace and elegance.” We agree! Isn't he just so cute?

Spoiler

fa41e690-374f-471b-8b8a-302a3aa6893d.jpg

6. Hong Jong Hyun portrays Third Imperial Prince Wang Yo and his poster reads, “Dreams of being Goryeo’s owner.”

Spoiler

6a7ca536-519c-4e9b-9861-7ffc8bbf725c.jpg

7. Yoon Sun-woo is Ninth Imperial Prince Wang Won: “Possesses pride, greed, perception… and money.”

Spoiler

b8af7e20-8205-494c-8e9d-a9c33126430e.jpg

8. And lastly, here's EXO’s Baekhyun who plays Tenth Imperial Prince Wang Eun. His poster reads, “Mischievous and high-spirited." Isn't he kind of adorable?

Spoiler

75396e47-6e47-402f-b1cc-a8a2fac4db7b.jpg

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo premieres on DramaFever on August 29. Stay tuned for more updates, and add it to your queue now!

Source: DramaFever Blog

Everyone, please make sure to click on the "Awesome" button, and also add a comment in support of the drama both on the article and the drama's page. Also, please thank DramaFever for licensing and subbing it. I am sure it came with quite high a price tag to license it.

Here is the drama page

• Like 12

5 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Did you notice 9th Prince's motion picture was light, not dark?? Now I'm confused. The only dark ones were 4th Prince and 3rd Prince. Am trying to figure out why they did that.

I'm not too sure, but it may be something to do with affiliations for the fight for the throne. 3rd and 4th Prince are allied, while the others in white posters support 8th Prince. 9th was with 8th, though in the C-version 13th Prince was actually loyal to 4th Prince which is why I'm not so sure, but it may just be one of those discrepancies in the adaptation 

• Like 12