[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

tbh when I first saw LJK covered in blood and splitting blood in the official teaser, I was anticipating his eyes to glow.. Then I realize I forgot momentarily that he wasn't a vampire in this one haha. But aside from this, the teaser is just Wow. Very intense, the storyline looks gripping and the palace fight scenes look really majestic. Really liking LJK's dark image with that half mask and the black hood.

• Like 9

I jumped all over my Place!

The Teaser looks so intense... I love it... This is the first Time I´m waiting like crazy for a long time for a Drama. Checking every Day - and even writing here before its start. But I can´t change it - I soooo exited about it.

Thanx a lot to update us! I read everything!

It really feels like the Korean Version will give me anything I missed with the C Version. And that with such a Cast...

• Like 8

Wow. How can there possibly be more to share from this shoot? I'm definitely not complaining. :P

Everyone sending their love....

Please consolidate your succeeding posts into one. Thank you- moderator

• Like 10

The reign of blood begins in Scarlet Heart’s first teaser

by girlfriday | August 1, 2016

Ryeo30.jpg

Oh, is it finally time for official teasers? Here’s our first peek at SBS’s time-travel fantasy sageuk Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo, starring IU as a 21st-century woman who travels back to the early Goryeo era, and Lee Jun-ki as the prince she’ll fall in love with. The teaser, titled “Monarch of Blood,” is stylish and beautiful (and bloody, of course), setting us up for a thrilling, epic battle among princes to inherit a country.

And just by sheer numbers, it’s going to be one very complicated power struggle, with princes Kang Haneul, Hong Jong-hyun, Ji-soo, Nam Joo-hyuk, Baekhyun, and Yoon Sun-woo either vying for power themselves or having to pick a side. The teaser opens with the copy: “Just one position. The one trying to protect vs. the one trying to steal. The war has begun!” As the palace is attacked and Lee Jun-ki fights to protect his kingdom, he says in voiceover: “A place where you die if you trust others, and must doubt those close to you in order to live.”

Park Ji-young (who plays Hong Jong-hyun’s mother) says, “Goryeo must become my son’s,” and it looks like they’ll be an evil mother-son duo, if his eyeliner is anything to go by. I do wish we’d get to see more of the heroine’s introduction to this world, but I’m sure she’ll be featured in upcoming teasers. In this one IU says, “If we’d met in another world, in another time… how nice would it have been?”

Despite some fierce competition from ambitious princes Kang Haneul and Hong Jong-hyun, by the end of the teaser Lee Jun-ki declares, “I want to become emperor no matter what.” Well, you’ve got my vote.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Goryeo follows Doctors on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning August 29.

Source: To read the Dramabeans article, read here.

Did I mention saying the long shots were impressive?

She loves him. She loves him not. She loves him. She loves him not.

Haesoo may find she doesn't, but @Ally definitely loves him. :P

• Like 10

Wow. What a grand entrance to attract the crowd! All the cast and scenery look amazing. Well done, SBS! I believe this is the perfect timing to start promoting the drama. 1 teaser down, 4 more to go! :lol:

I really look forward to this scene in particular where Haesoo and the 4th prince met. It was beautifully shot!

CoxX9CoVIAAnKh6.jpg

One thing, the hanbok that the princes wear still bothers me. They look lacking in comparison to other goryeo dramas, like Empress Ki. They still look handsome though. 

CoxZiABUkAAdb2m.jpg

I can't wait for the second teaser! I hope it gets to be released this week too. Lol

• Like 7

OMG I'm late join the party in here. So, my prediction is true! SBS finally released 1st teaser this week. Based on ig jisoothailand, SBS will release 4 teasers for 4 weeks (1 teaser each week).

and this is translation of Prince WangJung/14th prince character description

OMG!!! I love 14th/Wang Jung character description!! so excited!!

Jisoo also commented on LJG's video --> MLSHR jjang!! (lol why does he really like commented "jjang" in mostly ljg's ig posts)

CowO_4mVYAAx2jS.jpg

for all in here..do you think this is Wang Jung/14th prince (Jisoo) or Wang Wook/13th prince (Nam Joo Hyuk)??

CovhODmUEAANReA.jpg

• Like 8

@meahri_1 Thanks for sharing. Dramabeans quoted " Despite some fierce competition from ambitious princes Kang Haneul and Hong Jong-hyun, by the end of the teaser Lee Jun-ki declares, “I want to become emperor no matter what.” Well, you’ve got my vote. "

I so love that quote. Jun Ki-shi....you got my vote too. :P

• Like 7

@fleurofjasmine OMG I'm late join the party in here. So, my prediction is true! SBS finally released 1st teaser this week. Based on ig jisoothailand, SBS will release 4 teasers for 4 weeks (1 teaser each week).

We still have 4 more Mondays till August 29th...so if each week is one teaser, means will be on the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th? A teaser on the 29th? Not a trailer but a teaser????? And usually the broadcasting station will release a long trailer on the eve of the drama premiere or a day or two earlier, just like Doctors and W.

Am glad that SBS didn't promote ML-SH the way KBS promoted UF in Korea. Let's the anticipation runs wild, hot and heavy just within enough time. Next, looking forward to the press conference.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, fleurofjasmine said:

for all in here..do you think this is Wang Jung/14th prince (Jisoo) or Wang Wook/13th prince (Nam Joo Hyuk)??

Is Nam Joo Hyuk! No doubt! B)

I like Jisso's character description. Is similar to the C-character. 

@Ally You are right! The only bad thing on the teaser are those colorful power ranger outfits/hanboks! But I forgive the princes...they are going to change them with time. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, sukbin said:

@fleurofjasmine OMG I'm late join the party in here. So, my prediction is true! SBS finally released 1st teaser this week. Based on ig jisoothailand, SBS will release 4 teasers for 4 weeks (1 teaser each week).

We still have 4 more Mondays till August 29th...so if each week is one teaser, means will be on the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th? A teaser on the 29th? Not a trailer but a teaser????? And usually the broadcasting station will release a long trailer on the eve of the drama premiere or a day or two earlier, just like Doctors and W.

Am glad that SBS didn't promote ML-SH the way KBS promoted UF in Korea. Let's the anticipation runs wild, hot and heavy just within enough time. Next, looking forward to the press conference.

oh sorry for the confusion. my understanding from that jisoothailand ig post (basically she translated MLSHR facebook post). The first teaser released today was part of those 4 teasers. So, SBS release teaser on 1th, 8th, 15th and 22th Agt. And I'm sure SBS will release a long trailer/preview just like others dramas (I think that's a common rule)..

Before this, I followed how SBS promoted Doctors. So, for next 4 weeks, I think SBS will release more still and BTS pics, BTS video of first script reading and poster photoshoot and a lot of pics from SBS PD Note Section. Let's we wait :)

• Like 6

Everything in the teaser (particularly the Chinese one) is 10x more intense that I imagined. I hope it will meet our expectations and hit the jackpot!

:heart::heart:

tumblr_ob8ixozqZZ1s1v3ubo1_500.gif

Ehem! Those scenes stroke me deeply! There are many sides of 4th prince's complexity I wanna explore but this one specifically I'm looking forward to enjoy!

• Like 12

:) Hi, everyone. I haven't logged in in ages and it took me a while to find my password again. I have been spazzing about the drama on twitter but finally decided to join this thread. I also wanted to thank everyone who's been updating from the beginning. I just read all the former posts. :heart:

I honestly love everything we've seen so far but I am trying to keep my expectations realistic since I don't know how the Korean viewers will react to the drama. Still I really want this to be a hit since everyone has been working hard and all of them are people I like. :phew: 

The teaser made me spazz so much in the morning. Can't wait for the next teasers and I really want to see more of KHN and IU in it because I'm firmly camped in the second lead ship. :D

P.S-I saw someone mention something about a leaked ost? Could any kind soul pm me a link for it? I seem to have missed it when reading and it's hard being patient for me so I need something to distract myself. 

28 days more to go :bawling:

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, sandra4897 said:

P.S-I saw someone mention something about a leaked ost? Could any kind soul pm me a link for it? I seem to have missed it when reading and it's hard being patient for me so I need something to distract myself. 

I have sent it to you. We are not sure... but I really hope is the case because that song is beautiful. Ok, is not a good thing that a full song is leaked but I need the song in this drama. :lol:

@meahri_1 Thanks for posting the video of IU singing Three Inches of Heaven on her recent concert. Beautiful... better than the first time she sang it. I think she is more confident on the pronunciation. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, sandra4897 said:

How do you embed tweets? I always get confused about this stuff.

You only need to copy the link and paste it here. No more needed. Thank you for sharing this:

I am happy that Haesso is 26 and not 34! :)

• Like 7