[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, minmar said:

This is so so so so GINORMOUS!   I am already counting on awards for this in every possible category.  YIKES!:o

The anticipation makes me (please don't laugh but it's the way I feel) believe this is going to be my favourite drama with Joon Gi. And I'm sure it will be on my personal of all time favourite dramas list (most dramas with Joon Gi are there). I hope the whole Korea waits for this drama as much as we do and that viewers make it a hit. I'm sure it will be a hit here but I want it to be a hit everywhere. 

7 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

OMGGG tmr they will release the first teaser @ 9AM K.S.T!:w00t:

I never liked Mondays before but now...!!!! :w00t:

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yes. I'm time zone challenged.

Me too. You're not alone. :D

5 hours ago, minmar said:

Who can do math after hearing that?  :blink:

Not me!

5 hours ago, minmar said:

You used a calculator didn't you?  :lol:

Lucky you! My calculator is also excited - it doesn't work. :lol:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@MoOnLoVeRz Their interactions are really cute! I died with the "Baekhyun Oppa!!!".

The Haesso-4th fanart clip is so pretty. ^_^ 

YES!  but OMG...I don't know if I can take much more of this....my heart....the anticipation......I think my head is gonna explode :w00t:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, minmar said:

YES!  but OMG...I don't know if I can take much more of this....my heart....the anticipation......I think my head is gonna explode :w00t:

9.5 hours to go till teaser #1.  Are you going to make it??? :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, meahri_1 said:

9.5 hours to go till teaser #1.  Are you going to make it??? :lol:

Check me in a few days.... death might come from the stress or drowning.....the drool is getting mighty deep over here. (where is the emoji for drool?) :lol:

• Like 7

If we are like this for the day the first teaser is released, imagine the day in which episode one is released. :lol: We were blessed with the long preview for China...but for me is a strange feeling of excitement more or less like if it was the first time we are going to see something LOL. I think is because it will be the first one in Korea and that's important, considering that is a country where the hype is not there yet. :rolleyes: Even if it is less than half minute, please be a good teaser.  :grimace:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

The Haesso-4th fanart clip is so pretty. ^_^ 

I like the song. Is that official song for the drama?

Joon Gi on EXO's con - wow... that must have been something! :D

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

If we are like this for the day the first teaser is released, imagine the day in which episode one is released.

I can't imagine that. But surely I won't go to sleep until I put my hands on first episode, not to mention subtitles... If there won't be any subs I'll watch it without them, later I can watch one more time to understand what they were saying.

2 hours ago, Glamour90 said:

Right now I'm like this :w00t: after a long time I'm sooo excited about a drama and we will have the first teaser in less than 7 hours???? It will be early morning here. I think i stay up all night out of excitement.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hmm, if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow I'd do the same thing but since I have to... I'll try to sleep. The time will go faster, I'll wake up in the morning and hopefully the teaser will be waiting for me. :w00t:

50 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

The landscapes where they filmed the drama are beautiful.

Oh wow... I love it when a drama is set in beautiful surroundings. *dies* :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

I like the song. Is that official song for the drama?

I think is a leaked ost. This song was posted by the chinesse subbers (when they praised the drama on weibo) in a video with some clips of the preview we all have seen. I really like that song. Is a korean song and I dont think is from another drama. 

@lisethvr Beautiful!!! I love those landscapes!! 

• Like 6