[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I feel like a donkey with a dangling carrot, and it's not even a real carrot. It's emoji.

My sanity telling me it's not SHR , whatever he's referring to.

Still.

kXjLTq.png

GbLMks.png

That's it. I'm done. I'm carbs-deprived, sugar-deprived, LJG-deprived. I'll try my best to hang on until Lotte. Then maybe, maybe....I'll be able to move on. SOON.

• Like 18

Chingus, I know I'm late, but omooo I just found out that our three princes (Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul & Hong Jung Hyun) appeared in Running Man ep 314! :w00t:

I loved this episode! I laughed so hard watching it LOL! The three of them are sooo adorable, funny, humble & cute especially our 4th prince Joon Gi! I can say that he is naturally hyper and acts like a kid most of the time despite his age, and not to mention he likes to dance all the time kekeke love.png

Woaaah watching RM is just the right medicine for my MLSHR withdrawal! They often played the OST too! This is one RM episode that is not to be missed! <3

In the last scene, Joon Gi said "The first episode of MLSHR is going to air tomorrow, don't miss it and I hope you'll like it." --> kyaaa I literally screamed and shouted "yes of course, Scarlet Heart neomu neomu choaaa!! We LOVED MLSHR sooo freaking much, we are OBSESSED with it right! yum.png:heart:

Spoiler

IMG_1963.pngIMG_1962.pngIMG_1964.png

• Like 13

3 hours ago, kiinn said:

mC4Jl1.png

Thinking, smirking,hugging, smiling with cold sweat, soon --> celebration?new year?xmas?lotte cf? FM?surprise?Kwave?--->soon, one?, Ok, two?peace?, thumbs up, clap,clap,clap, clap, love,love,love,love,love, falling star

I can't believe I'm actually trying to read his emojis. I must have lost my mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

MLSHR Disease 

Scientific nomenclature - Scarleta Hartaryo

Symptoms:

1. Heartache
  2. Insomnia
  3. Anxiety
  4. Darkening of eyes
  5. Fatigue
  6. Randomly crying in the middle of nowhere
  7. Assigning meaning to symbols and emojis

• Like 21

8 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

dear god I hope not! DOTS is great, but not enough material there to continue writing for me. 

haha yes.. DOTS is great, but when im about to intro this to a friend, im tongue tied what's its abt aside from saying "a love story of a doctor and soldier.." hahaha

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

MLSHR Disease 

Symptoms:

1. Heartache
  2. Insomnia
  3. Anxiety
  4. Darkening of eyes
  5. Fatigue

OMG!! I am having problem to access soompi this morning. I was depressed and angry because I wasnt able to read this thread and LJG's thread. kekekeke!! That is part of the symptom of MLSHR disease 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

MLSHR Disease 

Symptoms:

1. Heartache
  2. Insomnia
  3. Anxiety
  4. Darkening of eyes
  5. Fatigue

:joy:All of us have this disease.Any discovery of the cure yet?;)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

2 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

:joy:All of us have this disease.Any discovery of the cure yet?;)

the final announcement of DVD DIRECTORS CUT AND SPECIAL EPISODE will be the cure....

Hahaha! The releasing of the cure is our biggest problem.  

• Like 6

This one is a SoSoo fanfic. Post-End. The best one I've read so far. I'm sharing this for those who are looking for a good fanfiction. :wub: I shared this on JoonGi/IU thread

Anonymous: prompt: Go Ha Jin pursuing modern Wang So ‘cause he doesn’t remember her. if she wants things to work out she would have to do all the heavy lifting in their relationship and So friendzoning her like Soo did to him in Goryeo. I saw this on flair4thedramatic @ tumblr and would really really love it if you could bring write this story!! your fics have brought me so much joy after the drama has ended <3

Memento

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo [달의 연인-보보경심 려] fanfiction

• Post-End
  • Wang So/Hae Soo (Go Ha Jin)

[September]

She sees him at a coffee shop.

Her hands are full with orders for her colleagues and she’s on a schedule, almost running out the door without looking at her surroundings but she sees him. A chance meeting of eyes and she’s frozen in place. He doesn’t move in her direction, doesn’t smile or say anything. Their eyes meet in a brief second and then it’s gone, he’s looked away, back to what he was doing, a life that moves on. There are no bells singing in the distance or their favorite song playing in the background, there never was anything like that for them. Keep Reading

• Like 8

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Isn't it  nice if LJK  gets the role of JCW too. An agent... But sorry JCW,  LJK's role is bests suited  to him only nor whatever the role is. 

they should have switched roles, as i want JG to be a secret agent hahaha

• Like 7