[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Am i the only one who is still lurking in this thread, and give soooo much like to other posters?

Me, trying to move on. Oh well. Still TRYING to move on. 

No, you're not alone. Fellow lurker  (and sometimes poster) here :P

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, reddiamond said:

I, too, don't understand why they chose an ending like that. Maybe there is a sequel/spinoff/movie. Maybe they are too tired to continue editing anything. Maybe they don't care anymore. There has to be a reason why. And them being quiet is not helping at all.:confused: 

Maybe I am one of the few who think the ending was brilliant. 

• Like 8

Hahah you guys are not alone I am still checking every day too! the struggle to get over this drama is more real than I thought. I blame Wang So if he wasn't so damn appealing! I want to rewatch but I am afarid that will make it harder lol. I am just waiting for good news...I am starting to doubt the epilogue or special episode is real sigh just for that I want to say **** kind of ending leaves viewers and the characters suffering.

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

Maybe I am one of the few who think the ending was brilliant. 

I do agree with you. I think the ending was brilliant. We all know that we can't change the history. So the way they separate Soo and So was really realistic. I do hope for happy ending but this ending is quite good too. I've been googling about Gwangjong and in the history it's said that Wang So has only two wives, his niece and his step sister. It makes me thinking that So is really in love with Soo that he didnt want to marry again and again just like any other king. Hae Soo will become his one, only and forever queen for So.

• Like 21

On 11/10/2016 at 5:02 AM, ruizaio said:

@wordsmyth0253 Right now, we're all just waiting for the director to say yes to the DVD/Blu-ray release. At this point, I'm losing hope because even if they start the process now, there won't be enough copies sold for this to go through and it will most likely be canceled.

@fengari Funny that you'd mention Faith. Actually, part of the reason why I started watching MLSHR was because I had hoped that it wouldn't have the same shortcomings that Faith did because it was a live production (the final episode couldn't contain everything that was in the script because they simply didn't have enough time to shoot all the scenes).

Reveal hidden contents

At first, LJG was the main lead in it with no time traveling element and just as a medical sageuk set in Goryeo, they started filming, the Korean army decides to kidnap LJG, he had to pay fines for canceling all his ongoing contracts and what not all because the Korean army wanted him in their musical (and then was careless to get him injured). At any rate, Faith eventually got Kang Ji Hwan as the next male lead and spent about 100 million dollars to shoot a trailer, but KJH also had lots of personal problems at the time (though not his fault), so he had to step down, Then the PD finally reunited with writer SJN to revamp the story and eventually got LMH on board and thanks to him was able to secure some funds to actually produce the drama. 

@akinahana89 I have not heard of anything about a spin-off film of MLSHR (although I wouldn't put it past him, seeing that there is a precedence with Jin Hyeok and Dr. Stranger) . Only Ji Soo has mentioned that the PD is interested in doing a Web Drama series, but we don't know how serious he is. At this point I think the PD's long since moved on from MLSHR and doesn't care about it as he's already made enough money from it.

Any development on dvd? i have a few friends who kept asking me where they can buy the dvd. they dont go to forum or ol, limited english. 

Have the director made up his mind? blu-ray too expensive. but if it's dvd they definitely will purchase it

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

Any development on dvd? i have a few friends who kept asking me where they can buy the dvd. they dont go to forum or ol, limited english. 

Have the director made up his mind? blu-ray too expensive. but if it's dvd they definitely will purchase it

We are still waiting and gathering information to convince the director. If it gets decided, it will either be released as both Blu-ray and DVD or just in the DVD format. Then there will be a pre-order page set up on one or two online stores (YesAsia or Innolife) and we will still have to wait for six months or longer for them to actually come out.

• Like 23

39 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

at least they should release the dvd... huhuhu

10 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

We are still waiting and gathering information to convince the director. If it gets decided, it will either be released as both Blu-ray and DVD or just in the DVD format. Then there will be a pre-order page set up on one or two online stores (YesAsia or Innolife) and we will still have to wait for six months or longer for them to actually come out.

for as long as it happens,,,, we will wait... :)

• Like 9

5 hours ago, pass3rby said:

i have a quite similar problem. I didn't know LJG before MLSHR. I fell for WangSo first, then LJG. I tried to stalk LJG instagram, and everything about him after MLSHR. But nothing satisfied me. I felt that LJG is not WangSo. WangSo is somewhere else, living his lonely life without HaeSoo. I didn't know IU as well. When I see her on my tweeter feed, i just feel she's not HaeSoo. She's somebody else. And i felt pity for Go Ha Jin, she's now living the memory of the man she loves. I bet she's very confuse. I tried to watch BBJX Season 2 Ep 1 and 2. I think GHJ is living just like Ruo Xi is in modern world. Now, WangSo and HaeSoo-GoHaJin are separated both by time and space. It should do them justice, if when GwangJong died in the year of 975 when there was an eclipse, he would be transported to the 21st century to meet his HaeSoo-GoHajin. I am just wondering how would GwangJOng defy the heaven and earth to find his HaeSoo.

On other thing. I still can't bring myself to watch Ep.20 SBS version. It is the only episode that i watch only once. I need a time for myself and alone if i want to watch it again so i can cry as much as i want.

The good thing about MLSHR open ending is that we are still talking about it even days after the last episode. We're still hoping there will be MORE and MORE. Just like WangSo and HaeSoo never stop hoping that there might be the slightest chance for their love to bloom. Although that chance likely never came. My heart hurts once more.

i was planning to watch NOW... but cowardly decided maybe after few more days/weeks... since i might be somewhat down again for days if i watch again ep20, cant risk when im just beginning to get my life back again, hahahahah...

yes, we are hoping for that spinoff, or whatever the production could do post-MLSHR... there will be no real closure (for me at least) if there was no chance for them to meet in the future... :bawling:

• Like 8

@ruizaio What do you think of the leaked kiss photo before the drama started? Some people thought it was another angle of the forced kiss but her clothes and hand's position were different. I was thinking that probably was a secret meeting during the last year of Yo's reign. I wanted so badly to see that scene and at the end it seems that is another deleted scene. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

@ruizaio What do you think of the leaked kiss photo before the drama started? Some people thought it was another angle of the forced kiss but her clothes and hand's position were different. I was thinking that probably was a secret meeting during the last year of Yo's reign. I wanted so badly to see that scene and at the end it seems that is another deleted scene. 

The hand was a crew member's. I've resigned myself to think of it as a rehearsal of the forced kiss... although it would be nice if there were more kisses or other general lovey dovey moments of So and Soo.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, ruizaio said:

The hand was a crew member's. I've resigned myself to think of it as a rehearsal of the forced kiss... although it would be nice if there were more kisses or other general lovey dovey moments of So and Soo.

Thanks! :) Maybe is also better for me to think of it as a rehearsal. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Will they release the cut scene ? I thought that if they have intention to release the cut scenes they should do it by now after almost two weeks of the last ep. They shouldnt wait any longer until people have already moved on ._.

i dont know when will be the best time for them to release those cut scenes.. if its too early, it might cause an uproar since it should be so much better than original and internationally aired (and just how many they did cut? i think there's PLENTY)... if the waters already calmed down and new scenes will be released in DVD bluray as directors cut, we may see it as a new work and no uproar.. hahaha

let them have some rest, then maybe theyll work again since originally it was planned to have a feature film.. lets just keep asking them for Dvd etc so they know many people are still interested even its finished months ago...

• Like 12