[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

hey guys been lurking since episode 1 and saw many of you are depressed after episode 18. maybe you guys should try watching the drama fated to love you with jang hyuk. Its really good romcom in first 10 episodes and would help lighten your hearts.

Thanks chingu for an attempt to enlighten our broken hearts. But, as for me (that are totally closed to 0.001 of insanity) because of this drama, I dun even have to try to watch any k-drama rite now since by doing that, I knew it won't help me by bit. But, I did really appreciate your effort to try console our hearts. Btw, welcome to this thread chingu! I've seen it that this is your ever 1st post. :) 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

hey guys been lurking since episode 1 and saw many of you are depressed after episode 18. maybe you guys should try watching the drama fated to love you with jang hyuk. Its really good romcom in first 10 episodes and would help lighten your hearts.

its also one of those with heart-wrenching half of the series.. haha

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, ajul said:

YH really eager to become the queen and future king mother ... so i think the one who put WW on the line is her ... 

but ... what with the preview that HS going to be married with WW? 

i thought she ask help from WJ to get out from the palace ... 

oh my heart!

HS will not be married to WW... WS asked if she agreed to marry WW before and said yes (meaning he was asking if it is true that they had that kind of relationship)

• Like 7

So far i can only picture two ways in which WW could collect his debt from YH,one could be that in the end of the rope, he will spill the beans to WS  or once he is imprison, he will ask YH for poison to end his caged like life or maybe he will do both...preferably both...i want him to go back and meditate from which point in time everything started to go wrong ...and go back to lady oh's words...yes WW one bad decision was your demise ...you lost everything and the person you defended seems to be having the upper hand ...not fair...he better do something that will damage ,and disgrace  YH further in WS eyes...emphasize the premise of " nobody can have everything ...it is only fair that they all lose something" I have the feeling that even though he will be blame for the bird poisoning...something will happen and BA will end up taking the blame...i soo not like this ...but since they seem to be using the main structure of BBX then i'm expecting to see WH meeting  her end either by punishment or suicide...BA be blamed by something he didn't do...and WW and W Won to be imprison and meet their end by self inflicted poising provided by  someone...what happen to the miscarriage then...perhaps   HS will die from child birth and YH will not get be the mother of a crown prince  and future king...it was said that the future crown prince liked to mingle with common  people just like  HS and we can then assume that he was a favorite son of the king ...but since history can be distorted then...someone much like WS is planing to do with his mother...will take   revenge and provide different facts... one can only assume...I want YH to lose all hope, she is willing to live without love but not willing to live  without a crown prince ...so i don't want her to have him...her ambition is set , and i don't want her to completely have it her way...i mean she never had WS heart so didn't lose or gain anything form the love department ...i guess love was never her priority so in all fairness she must lose something she deemed important...since she gets to be queen...she won't get to be the mother of a king...well just my delulu  but  i can plot as much  as i want till the end....right...right...:wink:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I totally agree @violet90,I had never see a male lead love the female lead that much before..his love, his devotion towards Soo is overflowing, giving her up and asking her to leave his sight will kill his heart ultimately, and having say that, if the last time he say her is the time he is pushing her away, like what happen in c version, that will instantly kill his soul.

Yup, I also tink that line will be in Soo letter...I hope that he will say that.."if you cant stay with me in this world, I will go to your world and find you instead", or "I didnt give you permission to leave me, I didnt give you permission to death, so no matter what, I will hunt you down, catch you back even it is afterlife"

I guess Soo death will be a total breakdown for So..and yes, we will cry and breakdown with him as well, Joongi crying scene never fail to make me cry together with him...and well said chingu ya..the love between Sohae is much more than BBJX, and the time I invest in this drama also more den BBJX..so my heart will be broken into more pieces as compared to BBJX as well...

i think i already said this before.. Su is So guidance light which mean that So dark side can't consume all his heart when Su around.. she is the one who hold him on the ground and balancing his heart.. without Su nothing matter anymore.. So will embrace the dark side cause his heart is gone and his soul too.. 

i can't imagine So life when Su gone with Jung.. the fact that she is gone and living with his brother who also have his mother affection and now his lover too will make him going to be more ruthless because he got everything but in a way loss everything too...  but the one thing i can't even imagine seeing is the letter that informing Su death... his reaction make my heart ache because like you said he never give permission for her to dies.. So will keep saying that over and over again..

in the preview when So gone mad and making WW kneeling and all.. notice that his aura is dark and everything darker and YH by his side.. its make sad seeing that cause with Su his face always lighten up and he have a peaceful aura with her.. YH and everyone for sure making his reign great but So already losing the battle and KG will get the throne... 

i pretty sure he can't see her when she dying cause we already know that it will be the box that contain Su belonging waiting for So.. i think it will follow Cvers quite closely with the ending.... the ending will be more heartbroken if in the end he understand Su heart and her sacrifice to make him a king that he supposed to be.. by leaving him and just keep loving him every single day until death.. and all this time he have no idea about her love...

typing all this even making me tears up because they been through a lot and loved each other so much but in the end they losses the battle....

• Like 15

People cried in the last episodes of BBJX because all the death scenes occurred in those last episodes. Suddenly and unexpected. In Moon Lovers we have been seeing deaths since episode 5 and heartbreaking ones. The writer of Moon Lovers add annoying and bad characteristics to many characters that were likable (or more likeable) in BBJX. That's why (aside from the WS situation) some are not feeling that bad for Jung not being able to see her mother in her last moments. Annoying characteristics were given to 14th prince in this version and the mother in this version is evil. :confused: What is the purpose of having more annoying characters than likable ones in this version while still maintaining the crucial points of the novel? Is still a mystery. 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I don't know if these were posted yet..

in the second one she apologised...IG translation not reliable though.Anyone knows what she commented exactly?

Soo agashi, prince wangwon, i am sorry.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think i already said this before.. Su is So guidance light which mean that So dark side can't consume all his heart when Su around.. she is the one who hold him on the ground and balancing his heart.. without Su nothing matter anymore.. So will embrace the dark side cause his heart is gone and his soul too.. 

i can't imagine So life when Su gone with Jung.. the fact that she is gone and living with his brother who also have his mother affection and now his lover too will make him going to be more ruthless because he got everything but in a way loss everything too...  but the one thing i can't even imagine seeing is the letter that informing Su death... his reaction make my heart ache because like you said he never give permission for her to dies.. So will keep saying that over and over again..

in the preview when So gone mad and making WW kneeling and all.. notice that his aura is dark and everything darker and YH by his side.. its make sad seeing that cause with Su his face always lighten up and he have a peaceful aura with her.. YH and everyone for sure making his reign great but So already losing the battle and KG will get the throne... 

i pretty sure he can't see her when she dying cause we already know that it will be the box that contain Su belonging waiting for So.. i think it will follow Cvers quite closely with the ending.... the ending will be more heartbroken if in the end he understand Su heart and her sacrifice to make him a king that he supposed to be.. by leaving him and just keep loving him every single day until death.. and all this time he have no idea about her love...

typing all this even making me tears up because they been through a lot and loved each other so much but in the end they losses the battle....

That is just so heartbreaking, in the end it seems that Jung won and ends up with everything that So desperately wants:bawling:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, whyo said:
  4 hours ago, iloveknovela said:
We share the same thought @whyo

The reason why open communication is vital in every relationship?   BECAUSE WE CAN'T READ MINDS.  Unrealistic expectation is very frustrating actually.  

We must also consider that Man and Woman are created differently and their way of thinking is different too.  Just imagine what two unique individual joined together.... it's the miracle called LOVE.  If that's gone, saving any relationship would be very difficult.  Misunderstanding each other is very common to couples no matter how much they love each other.   If they don't learn how to communicate their thoughts and feelings well, this is most likely to happen.  I used to say that when couples refuse to listen & understand each other, their love will fly out of the windows.  I just hope that our OTP, though they fight, disagree and get angry, their love for each other remains because that will serve as cord to connect/tie them once again.

This is what I regret about their relationship. From the start... they like to keep something that might hurt their spouse. When his/her secret revealed..... the aftermath will only turn into excuse. They love each other but they fight for their love by himself/ herself. 

They not share their pain... They just face it by himself/ herself. 

#Amenforhighlightpart

Exactly!!! 

They could have used their LOVE to their advantage but unfortunately they are good at tearing each other apart.  Although, I am frustrated with their roller coaster relationship, I am still giving them time to grow.  It really takes time to build a solid foundation within a relationship that could withstand every storm that comes their way.  Sometimes they need to discover their strengths/limitations for the sake of the ones they love.  How far they could go before it became too much for them to handle.  They need to realize that they are stronger together than they are apart.  Strengthening one another is what they need the most.

Let me add also:

When relationships break down, the tendency is to walk away and find someone new rather than work at reconciliation.  This is what HS will possibly try to do.  Should I be in her shoes, I will redeem the time and spend it with him knowing that I am living in a borrowed time.  I'd rather endure the heartache close to him than apart from him.  This way, their parting later on (when she dies or back to the future) will leave no regrets because they've done everything they could for each other.  At least the person who be left behind will have good memories to live on and endure the loneliness of her absence also.  I speak by experience here because I've been there done it with my late hubby.  This is why I can't help but be concerned with our OTP.  I desperately want them to work with each other and not against each other.

There are some things in our lives that need to be broken: pride, self-will, stubbornness, and unhealthy habits, etc. that prevents growth.  They should learn to say SORRY and avoid pointing fingers on who is right or wrong.  Because in a relationship, there is no you and me but US.  It takes two to tango, we used to say.  But I just couldn't figure out how this OTP will resolve their issues.  Gives me headache.   I just hope writer-nim has something in store to make us a little bit happy.  Sort of a parting gift, since we will surely miss them once this drama ends. *** praying ****

BTW, I can't help but smile reading wives here who watch with their husbands and tolerate them for their addiction to this drama.    I've done it myself too, maybe worst.   I remember, I would tell him this and that (like a typical fangirl) and how I like this actor and everything about him and he would say:  Are you sure you're not in love with that guy?  Being a typical playful, I would teasingly say:  Don't worry hon, I love him but you're the one that I'm in love with!  He can't win over you!  And we just laughs!  Oh my, I suddenly missed my very best friend!  He would certainly love watching this drama with lots of opinion.  I have no one to share my craziness anymore.  Sorry, out of topic...  

Completely agree with both of you, @whyo , @iloveknovela 

highlighting beautiful written thought

open communication is vital in every relationship?  BECAUSE WE CAN'T READ MINDS.  Unrealistic expectation is very frustrating actually. They need to realize that they are stronger together than they are apart. Because in a relationship, there is no you and me but US 

And YES! Me too! I desperately want them to work with each other and not against each other.. So-Soo couple please.. Be happy..

@iloveknovela i'm sorry for your loss.. dear.. 

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, violet90 said:

yes yes, I remember u mentioned that Soo is So guidance of light...that is why, only with Soo around, So will smile and laughing wholeheartedly, Joongi did a very good job here...he make his aura change when he is smiling to Soo, his eyes is smiling and I practically see light in his eyes..light, hope and love, Soo is the only one that can bring life, bring smile, bring happiness and laughter to So, looking at how he smile and play around with Soo at the lantern festival scene...his eyes is full of love, that is the only time I saw So's smiling eyes after he become King Gwangjong...

So yes, by removing Soo from So live will remove all the above...I know So is always on the dark side...but that scene that u mentioned in the preview make my hair stand really...and yea, joongi nail it right away as well, his aura totally change, like the image Soo saw at rain ritual...the throne and jealousy swallow the So that we loved entirely...

Edit* I think they are pulling out this card as well, I believe So will say this to Soo or something along the line...."I won’t allow you to touch me anymore. I said before that the only thing I’m afraid of is that you will leave me. Right now, I’m not afraid of anything" in episode 18, writernim already giving us clue when So stopping Soo from touching his face...I guess So will say that to Soo in their final showdown *end of edit*

I understand which scene u are mentioning...4th keep repeating he never give Rouxi premission to die, so she cannot die at his throne...

So sitting on the throne, he owe the world...yet, ironically, what been throwing at him is the women that he loved, had passed on...death had make them separately permanently, and he, will go in self denial stage, keep repeating that he never give premission for Soo to die, so she cannot die, with his tear dropping..that scene I cannot..then after that is the letter, the box, those items and her ashes...and her thinking that he resent her till refuse to see her even he knew that she was dying..and I really hope that Soo will tell So everything in her last letter...I know that the more Soo wrote in the letter, the more heart broken So will be, but I just want him to know that, there is one person, name HaeSoo, the person that he love wholeheartedly, also reciprocate to him wholeheartedly as well, never once..she had stop loving him..in her heart, there is no King Gwangjong,only the 4th prince So that had stolen her heart and her soul.

Can I really handle those that I type above...I don't think so....

• Like 13

@butterflysaga I also did the face palm of the picture. HS trying to justify the actions of people that betray her is unacceptable and that characteristic of her is really annoying for me. "Killing for love" is acceptable? No. :confused: Chaeryung even admitted that she did it for love and had no regrets!!! :rolleyes:  It would have been understandable a: "I know she did wrong, but I still forgive her". 

Still, I understand the reason of her leaving but not the excuse for Chaeryung. 

• Like 13

Yesss definitely hard getting a happiness inside of the goryeo palace...... you dont know when your time is up.... you dont know when your brother, sister or even your mother Will stab you from behind...... live full of worry...even you are a king of the nation, you cant let your guard down........ how tiring.... how frustating.... how lonely :anguished:

• Like 12

Since my theory (that it's not that So getting mad at Soo was solely because she and Woo were once together, it's that by the time he found out, he already quite hated Wook) might be plausible at this point, I think I'll hazard another guess:

So's knee-jerk reaction when he finds out will obviously be to get mad. That's when he tells her he never wants to see her again.

However, So being So (the person who cannot be mad at Soo for too long) at some point remembers that Soo had once told him she was in love with someone else (I don't see how he can be expected to remember something she only said once almost 8 years ago).

He'll also remember her concern about Wook after Taejo's death during Yo's failed rebellion (he might actually remember this one sooner though).

By the time his anger subsides (I'd assume it's when he completely demolishes Wook), it's too late. Soo's gone. And she's either already dead or dying (but Jung won't tell him).

In short, while it's true that Soo did tell So she was in love with someone else, our mistake was assuming that the knowledge would make a difference when he does finally find out who. So's anger may be unjustified (like dude, she never lied to you. You never guessed Wook at any point) and irrational (how is the fact that she almost got engaged years and years ago so rage-inducing, So? She's with you now) but it's also ironically rational because having advanced knowledge of something doesn't exactly erase the feelings you have. Where does logic fit when emotions are rampaging? And the feelings So currently has towards Soo herself and Wook are quite complicated, aren't they?

• Like 24