[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 11/13/2016 at 5:29 PM, garnetstar24 said:

think kiss scenes are in the eye of the beholder. I like emotion over open mouths or lip movement for lack of a better term. I've posted a few times before that IMO the kisses in Moon Lovers are the best of Joon Gi's career. I mean the bar is low LOL. I feel like he finally got the emotions right behind the kiss scenes. He is so great at micro expressions and physicality but he was never able to bring any of that sensitivity to his kiss scenes before. Again IMO. But the first mutual kiss scene is a knock out. The way he grabs her waist and pulls her close ( a call back to his other waist grabs throughout the show) The way he caresses her hair and cheek (a marked contrast to the forced kiss were it was all anger and desperation) Showing her he cherishes her and can be gentle. His eyes look at her lips like he is really reveling in this moment he gets to kiss the person he loves after so long. And then the kiss is gentle and almost reverent. I could go on and on about that kiss. It was well filmed and well acted on both their parts. Most Kdrama kisses don't require a lot from the females and I say let them do what they feel comfortable with and what they feel matches their character. I don't think in that moment a full on mac daddy make out scene was what was required.

O My Junki.  You give me a goosebumps chingu. So passionately romantic written.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, daydayz said:

Hi chingus!! :D

There's smth that's really been frustrating me recently and it's about the MLSHR OST Part 13 by Lim Do Hyuk, "Goodbye/Annyeong". I remember the first time listening to the full song on YouTube and was like "ahhh this song... I heard it before in the drama" and I came to like it.(hehe:wub:) I've even downloaded it, but aft time passes, I try to recall the time I've heard it in the drama and at which part or which episode but I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER. :crazy:

I know I heard it but I can't remember!!! so it made me feel like "Did I really even hear it before in the drama?" HAHAHA so just to confirm and ease my heart,:bawling: does anyone know what episode played the song? And since it's "Part 13" I know it won't be played often but I'm sure it's somewhere!! Or else it wouldn't be a part of the OST amirite? :huh:

If anyone can help it would mean the world!!! cuz I've honestly haven't been so frustrated recently  TT

I couldn't log in to Soompi, so I scoured the episodes for an answer to your question (because I too questioned whether they used this song - I love it... so upbeat but SO SAD). I found it in the international version episode 3 when Baek Ah is drawing in the city and Jung is fighting. And as someone else said on here, it's in episode 7 of the international version when they're play fighting... though the versions sound different than the one that is on the OST. *shrug*

So while rewatching the episodes, I decided to torture myself and rewatch the end of episode 19 and then 20. I was crying on my corner of the couch, face glued to my computer while my husband watched his show and judged me so hard. I think this was a mistake... I had made peace with the ending - accepted it even though I would always long for more. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with, and all that....

NOT ANYMORE! This time all it did was RE-IGNITE MY FURY! Damnit just give us the rest of the ending!! Or tell us there's going to be a DVD! Didn't Jung (Jisoo) say that he thought they might release the cut scenes on a DVD? Is there any way we can petition for an answer, at the very least? I know SBS can't really do anything but what about the people who can? Like Universal or YG or whatever... (the director is lucky I don't have his address). We should all send postcards from where we're from to them asking for the uncut DVD (or more for those who want more). That way they can see what the letters are about right away (no envelopes to ignore like So) and how many places MLSHR has reached and how dedicated and sweet and lovely the fans are and don't they want to make them happy? Okay, sorry this rant is more stream of consciousness rather than any sort of organized writing. *Sigh* I don't think I'll ever be satisfied at this rate. I know the more time passes, the smaller our chances of anything get, but I, like Hae Soo, will wait. And wait. And wait.

Spoiler

:( 

i-feel-like-i'm-waiting-for-something-th 

• Like 9

Hello chinguuuuu! I finally had the guts to publish my fanfic. :) It's a collection of one shots or random stories about So and Soo's life if fate had sided with them and they ruled Goryeo together. Enjoy! I hope you guys like it. Tell me if you have any criticisms or suggestions.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

• Like 3

16 hours ago, AvadaKedavra Creations said:

HEY! I definitely can, but I need time :P Exam times :P :3 THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH <3 so happy that you liked it! :D

Oh my! I didn't know that you're still in school! Triple shame on me! Please forget what i said re making the longer vid. Please just focus on your studies. Your career/future is all that matters. Sending you lots of goodluck vibes. XX :blush:

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

What happen to soompi forum?? I wasnt able to access to the site with my usual username and password. I have to reset new password 3 times only then about 15 minutes ago I am able to access here. 

Ditto! Since this morning! I was able to login just a while ago. I'm grateful everything is alright now. :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

Oh my! I didn't know that you're still in school! Triple shame on me! Please forget what i said re making the longer vid. Please just focus on your studies. Your career/future is all that matters. Sending you lots of goodluck vibes. XX :blush:

Ditto! Since this morning! I was able to login just a while ago. I'm grateful everything is alright now. :)

I was so frustrated not being able to access soompi. Most important I cant access Jun Ki forum. My whole day crushing down because I am not able to read Jun Ki's forum :D

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I was so frustrated not being able to access soompi. Most important I cant access Jun Ki forum. My whole day crushing down because I am not able to read Jun Ki's forum :D

It's cute i am not the only one. Cyber high five! 

LJG's thread, this, and the shipper's threads are my happy pills at the moment so i was kind of in a panic when i couldn't login. :blush:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

It's cute i am not the only one. Cyber high five! 

LJG's thread, this, and the shipper's threads are my happy pills at the moment so i was kind of in a panic when i couldn't login. :blush:

Pathetic with basically no life, arent, we?? hahahahah!! Cyber high five!!

• Like 5

17 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

I keep on repeating watching this story telling bts.  What I love most is the yawn of WS/LJK and his whining to HS/IU to tell  him a different story. :blush: See how he is shaking his legs while whining. Such a baby.  So cute! 

JG was adorable there. And i love that JE indulged him.

These two, it's bliss when they are together. :)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

We should all send postcards from where we're from to them asking for the uncut DVD (or more for those who want more). That way they can see what the letters are about right away (no envelopes to ignore like So) and how many places MLSHR has reached and how dedicated and sweet and lovely the fans are and don't they want to make them happy? Okay, sorry this rant is more stream of consciousness rather than any sort of organized writing. *Sigh* I don't think I'll ever be satisfied at this rate. I know the more time passes, the smaller our chances of anything get, but I, like Hae Soo, will wait. And wait. And wait.

I'm with you! Let's do it! 

• Like 4

On 11/14/2016 at 9:29 AM, garnetstar24 said:

I think kiss scenes are in the eye of the beholder. I like emotion over open mouths or lip movement for lack of a better term. I've posted a few times before that IMO the kisses in Moon Lovers are the best of Joon Gi's career. I mean the bar is low LOL. I feel like he finally got the emotions right behind the kiss scenes. He is so great at micro expressions and physicality but he was never able to bring any of that sensitivity to his kiss scenes before. Again IMO. But the first mutual kiss scene is a knock out. The way he grabs her waist and pulls her close ( a call back to his other waist grabs throughout the show) The way he caresses her hair and cheek (a marked contrast to the forced kiss were it was all anger and desperation) Showing her he cherishes her and can be gentle. His eyes look at her lips like he is really reveling in this moment he gets to kiss the person he loves after so long. And then the kiss is gentle and almost reverent. I could go on and on about that kiss. It was well filmed and well acted on both their parts. Most Kdrama kisses don't require a lot from the females and I say let them do what they feel comfortable with and what they feel matches their character. I don't think in that moment a full on mac daddy make out scene was what was required.

and the way WS closed his eyes slowly while going for the kiss.... argh! never seen that before... :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Hello chinguuuuu! I finally had the guts to publish my fanfic. :) It's a collection of one shots or random stories about So and Soo's life if fate had sided with them and they ruled Goryeo together. Enjoy! I hope you guys like it. Tell me if you have any criticisms or suggestions.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243133/1/Imperial

Read them already!Omg please continue!I can't wait to know how both of your stories will continue!:lol:

I live for MLSHR related fanfics since MLSHR is no longer airing:D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

What happen to soompi forum?? I wasnt able to access to the site with my usual username and password. I have to reset new password 3 times only then about 15 minutes ago I am able to access here. 

I thought i was the  only  one experiencing it.  It's a good thing that MLSHR taught me patience. Kekeke! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Hi chingu. Yes! Congratz, you finally did it. I read it for the second time now. It is a spot-on and the joy to read. Your words are the reflections brought by your longing of a happy ending.  I like how you play with the descriptive words. 

Thank you. You brought smiles to my lips while reading it.

More! More! Please continue!

• Like 5