[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Exactly! Last year was the same "problem" with LYB and she was absolutely wonderful in SWWTN. Maybe it's just jelaousy? You know - I can't have Joon Gi, no one shoul? Oh dear I wonder what they will do when he decides to get married... :o

Not think they are just jealous, Lee Yoo Bi had anti-fans from before of SWWTN , that's why that they did not want her to be the female lead in that drama and I think the same thing happens now with IU, because with the previous protagonitas of Lee Joon Gi this did not happen. LYB seemed to me adorable and loved her character, and I felt I had a lot of chemistry with Joongi and I really bothered the hateful comments she received, with regard to IU only saw Beautiful man and I loved her character and I thought his performance was good and did a good job despite the plot, I think with another actress her character had bothered me but she seemed me lovable. Although she does an excellent job always going to say the opposite, so it is best to enjoy the drama and not paying attention.

• Like 9

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” PD Is Positive That IU Is An Acting Genius

“Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” PD Is Positive That IU Is An Acting Genius

It looks like IU has thoroughly impressed “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” PD (producing director) Kim Gyu Tae with her acting skills!

At the press conference for the drama, which was held on August 19, Kim Gyu Tae marveled at IU’s talent, calling her a “genius.” “I think she will receive tremendous praise for her acting and passion for her work. She really did a good job of embodying her character, and her energy surprised even me,” Kim Gyu Tae says.

He continues, “Her artistic sense, ability to analyze the story and account for the acting details, and chemistry with other actors are truly exceptional. She is a keen and brilliant actress. She didn’t require barely any direction while filming.”

“On set, she barely ever had the script in her hands. She began filming with that perfect level of self-preparation,” Kim Gyu Tae says.

The first two episodes of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” will air back-to-back on August 29.

Source (1

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

@Glamour90 @cedarwood I understand how you both feel too! I guess majority of korean netizens' mindset is : in order to achieve a ratings success, top notched actors MUST collaborate with top notched actresses (they are exceptionally mindful of the age gap too!)

But in this case, I can't imagine a top notched korean actress portraying the role of Hae Soo. I mean the feeling of this character, Hae Soo is someone refreshing & young. To me, Hae Soo is a breakout role that newbie actresses would like to take on the challenge for.

So hence, I believe that Kim Kyu Tae made the correct decision and that this will indeed push IU's acting to the next level!

STAY POSITIVE MOON LOVERS!tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg.gif

@Glamour90 @cedarwood @lisethvr 

@MoOnLoVeRz is right. Let's sit tight and stay positive. Kim Kyu Tae sent the first offer out to IU because he felt that she would fit the role. She quickly got her hands on BBJX (and the original novel, I think), loved it and made her decision. It's funny in a way as this is what she is like when she reacts to music that she likes. 

Don't waste any of your precious time worrying about the haters. As many of you mentioned, for IU, the negative comments prior to her dramas is a typical occurance. But she's slowly been able to build her credibilty with each one, and MLSHR will be no different. It's really hard for anyone to judge now because the teasers don't fully show the context of each scene. But hey, 8/29 is just a little more than a week away, and we'll have three episodes to see how she did.

It's really nice that we can all band together as a community to support the whole cast. Am hoping that BBJX and the original novel truly inspired this drama's writer and that we see a good adaptation.

Let's move on to the other actors we're looking forward to seeing! :blush:

Sharing the princes' reactions to Haesoo. 4 looks like he's saying 'what?'

GM_20160820_210320.gif

4 smiles as he dumps Haesoo 

9j4n1H_zpsgagmsfnt.gif

• Like 13

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Not think they are just jealous, Lee Yoo Bi had anti-fans from before of SWWTN , that's why that they did not want her to be the female lead in that drama and I think the same thing happens now with IU, because with the previous protagonitas of Lee Joon Gi this did not happen. LYB seemed to me adorable and loved her character, and I felt I had a lot of chemistry with Joongi and I really bothered the hateful comments she received, with regard to IU only saw Beautiful man and I loved her character and I thought his performance was good and did a good job despite the plot, I think with another actress her character had bothered me but she seemed me lovable. Although she does an excellent job always going to say the opposite, so it is best to enjoy the drama and not paying attention.

I agree with you completely, specially with the last part. That's the situation.

@meahri_1 Those gif! Hahaha...really, as you said, 4th looked like saying What?”. :lol: 

• Like 9

Everyone I've seen in the clips has been so natural and so good at their roles. I am so waiting for this and I know it is going to be a huge hit and for that reason we can ALL smile. Anyone negative will just have to suck an egg! :lol:

• Like 9

I like IU since dream high and i think she can be a good actress. She work professional. Imagine with her tiny bidy, she had to act as kimpilsuk (a girl with over weight body) its not easy that she had to wear a costume that make her seem very fat. And she never complains about that..:grin:

knet just jealous to her because she is very talented.. complain about her act, her weight, her beauty...please just leave her alone..:angry:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

But in this case, I can't imagine a top notched korean actress portraying the role of Hae Soo. I mean the feeling of this character, Hae Soo is someone refreshing & young. To me, Hae Soo is a breakout role that newbie actresses would like to take on the challenge for.

So hence, I believe that Kim Kyu Tae made the correct decision and that this will indeed push IU's acting to the next level!

STAY POSITIVE MOON LOVERS!tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg.gif

You're totally right. I agree. When Hae Soo's role was offered to Hwang Jang Eum and she didn't accept, I got kind of happy. Although she's a really great actress but I thought she doesn't fit this role and junki, she's as lively as IU but I think IU is a better option because we have lots of young princes.

• Like 7

You're all right. It just kills me that some ppl are stupid and don't have anything better to do than hate actors and actresses and write about it everywhere they can. 

I'll stay positive as you suggested. And I focus on our little community. :)

9 minutes ago, Glamour90 said:

Hae Soo's role was offered to Hwang Jang Eum and she didn't accept, I got kind of happy. Although she's a really great actress but I thought she doesn't fit this role and junki, she's as lively as IU but I think IU is a better option because we have lots of young princes.

I'm not her fan actually. She's beautiful woman but there is too much screaming in her acting. But I don't hate her. I prefer to focus on actors I do like. 

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Let's move on to the other actors we're looking forward to seeing! :blush:

Oh... Besides Joon Gi? Oh... let me think... Kang Ha Neul obviously. And Ji Soo. I saw him in Angry mom and Doctors and he was amazing. Actually his part in Doctors was funny, cute, lovely and he played it great. So I want to see him in the drama too. A lot of him! :)

I don't know the rest of princes too much (oh, wait! I know one! He played in White christmas!) but I enjoyed their parts in teasers and trailers so... I'm sure this drama will be well played, funny, dark etc. and it will totally break my heart. Can't wait! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I'm not her fan actually. She's beautiful woman but there is too much screaming in her acting. But I don't hate her. I prefer to focus on actors I do like. 

I'm not her fan either. You hit the nail on the head chingu. She's really noisy, It's one of the reasons I don't like her acting much.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Glamour90 said:

You're totally right. I agree. When Hae Soo's role was offered to Hwang Jang Eum and she didn't accept, I got kind of happy. Although she's a really great actress but I thought she doesn't fit this role and junki, she's as lively as IU but I think IU is a better option because we have lots of young princes.

The role of Hae Soo was not offered to Hwang Jang Eum, her agency said it was not considering the role, but also not said who it had her offered, it was just an article by a journalist who did not even give the source of where he got that information since the production of the drama yet had not announced to who would offered the role, I think that the journalist was only speculating, so I think that to she never offered it because it would not fit the role, she could not have passed through a girl 16 year old.

Ps. I hope you understand I want to say because I'm not good at English.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

The role of Hae Soo was not offered to Hwang Jang Eum, her agency said it was not considering the role, but also not said who it had her offered, it was just an article by a journalist who did not even give the source of where he got that information since the production of the drama yet had not announced to who would offered the role, I think that the journalist was only speculating, so I think that to she never offered it because it would not fit the role, she could not have passed through a girl 16 year old.

Yes, there were rumors more than anything. The agency said what you stated.

PS: I want to say that I am also not the best at English, I am a spanish native speaker. :sweatingbullets: Your english is okay. :)

-------------

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Really? I read an article in Naver and soompi, I didn't know it's rumor.Thanks for info

and don't worry about your english. I think we're mostly non native english speaker fans. I got what you meant.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I also have no problem with understanding and heeeeyyy - who's the worst at English? Me!

Lol!! That was funny! :lol::lol:

----------------------------

I used my words wrongly... I will change rumor for speculation. Bad use of words. :o 

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, there were rumors more than anything. The agency said what you stated.

PS: I want to say that I am also not the best at English, I am a spanish native speaker. :sweatingbullets: Your english is okay. :)

@Gabi Bros  Thanks Also I am a spanish native speaker.

• Like 6