Baby Suri Unveiled...

Guest loriey

Guest & JEWELRY ;

She looks more like Tom to me.. but really, the resemblences to both parents is.. wow.

I <3 HER EYES

That`s a beautiful baby. <3

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the reason she looks asian a little is because you have to remember that Katie's mom has some japanese in her. Man that baby is beautiful, I can't stop staring at her.

I was reading some other boards and they are trashing baby Suri which I think is just wrong. Going after an innocent baby's look just because you don't like the parents. This is exactly what Tom and Katie said they wante to avoid but the media demand pictures and so they let them. I can't believe Tom and Katie did the pictures for free. I would have asked money but that's me.

really, where did you get that information from about katie's mum having some japanese ancestry?

Guest winternight

surirt1.jpg

^ She has very preeeety and unique eyes. :o

I've seen many light gray, but dark gray like hers, never !

yeahh exactly.

she's beautiful!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

it's really weird cuz she seems half-asian!! doesn't she??? she would seem all asian if it wasn't for her eyes which are the prettiest dark green eyes ever!!! lucky!!! lol

in some pics, her eyes look blue, others green, and yet others a different color...wow, look at that full head of hair...in the 3rd pic, it looks gelled.....she looks really cute/beautiful...

Guest deformedmonkey<3

In the first picture she looked more like Tom Cruise.

But wow Suri is so adorable...and her eyes...they are something.

Guest sweet_hunny

She's adorable. Her face looks like a doll and those eyes are beautiful. By now, compared to Brangelina's Shiloh in People, TomKat's Suri is cute but it's a tie. Let's see what she'll look like when she grows up along with Shiloh (who already looks like Angelina thanks to the imfamous lips)

Archived