EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun Cast as Leads in Web Drama

Idol group EXO member Xiumin and actress Kim So Eun have been cast as the leads in an upcoming web drama. Multiple industry insiders told TV Report on October 2 that the two stars have been cast in web drama “Falling for Challenge.” According to the reports, they have already finished script reading, and are waiting for the filming to […]

The post EXO’s Xiumin and Kim So Eun Cast as Leads in Web Drama appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Love them both as individuals and separately. They do not match well at all and such a random coupling. Xiumin already looks younger than his age to be partners with someone who is a year older that already looks more mature for her age.

Guest yanims37

yeay,..Kimsoeun,..... Youthful webdrama,....sem the story is interesting. Hopefully more peoples love this webdrama,.. success for "Falling for Challenge"

Love them both as individuals and separately. They do not match well at all and such a random coupling. Xiumin already looks younger than his age to be partners with someone who is a year older that already looks more mature for her age.

I beg to disagree, So Eun looks young for her age. It's just that she acts mature. Anyway, she can definitely look young as a highschooler if she wants to.

I always be kim so eun fans..She be the one who can make something shining..so whatever she did,i will be her side coz I know she born to make it right & one thing for sure day by day she look more younger & beautiful..NO DOUBT........kse fighting...

Archived