Sire Ma
Jacqueline Wong
Harriet Yeung
Tyson Chak
Joel Chan
Becky Lee
Pal Sinn

Synopsis

The drama is a fictional account of Song dynasty poet Su Shi also known as So Tung Po, family life.

Unable to forget his late wife, So Tung Po (Bobby Au Yeung) refuses to remarry until he meets talented female chef Wong Yun Chi (Joey Meng) who wins him over with her cooking. Thinking life will better, he marries Yun Chi, but after marriage the two constantly bicker and Tung Po's son from his first marriage does not accept his new step mother .

Besides his own marriage Tung Po is also concern with his youngest sister So Siu Mui's (Jacqueline Wong), love life since he believes her flirtatious boyfriend Chun Siu Yau (Vincent Wong) will eventually leave her and break her heart. Also his other younger sister So Dai Mui (Harriet Yeung), who still have not gotten over her first love that is now married to someone else.

Preview

https://youtu.be/sT2VMN-XDeQ

OSTs

Linda Chung - I am Not Good Enough

Additional Links

With or Without You 東坡家事 Official Website

Bobby Au Yeung and Joey Meng promoted With or Without You series

bobby.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Joey Meng, Bobby Au Yeung)

Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and Joey Meng (萬綺雯) are filming the promotion clip for the TVB Anniversary series, With or Without You (東坡家事) which will be broadcast on October. During the interview, Joey Meng exposed interesting stuff about Bobby Au Yeung during filming. She laughed and said: "He is a negative example. For example, he eats half case of supper during midnight...During the filming, there is someone in the next room sleeping on the wooden chair."

Joey Meng added that Bobby Au Yeung tried filming a marriage scene and he could fall asleep on a wooden bed. She said: "I do not understand, that wooden bed is very hard but he could fall asleep."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal

• 4 weeks later...

Bobby Au Yeung will skinny dip while Joey Meng will wear bikini if good ratings

bobby.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Vincent Wong, Jacqueline Wong, Joey Meng, Bobby Au Yeung)

bobby1.jpg

Yesterday, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華), Joey Meng (萬綺雯), Vincent Wong (王浩信), Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) were promoting their TVB Anniversary series, With or Without You (東坡家事) which are broadcasting on next Monday. They wore Chinese Wedding Gown to play games. Vincent Wong expressed if the series had good ratings, he will learn from Taiwanese actor, Darren Wang (王大陸) to skinny-dip for celebration. Asked if Bobby Au Yeung was willing to skinny-dip, he said no problem and might remove his short once jumping into the pool. Then. Bobby also suggested Joey Meng to wear bikini and she expressed she was willing to do it as there was nothing for her to hide.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

Bobby Au Yeung believed the ratings pts of With or Without You series will increase

bobby.jpg

Three days ago, it broadcasted the debut of TVB Anniversary series, With or Without You (東坡家事) and the rating pts was at 25 pts. During the telephone interview with ON.CC (東網), the main lead, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) believed the ratings pts will increase and said: "It is good if rises to 32.5 pts, haha! But I hope the reviews will be good as well."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Bobby Au Yeung hopes to receive Most Improved Male Artist Award: Will sign contract for 50 years if awarded

bobby1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Joey Meng, Bobby Au Yeung)

Artiste Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and Joey Meng (萬綺雯) had dinner together with the cast members and crew team to watch the debut of TVB new series, With or Without You (東坡家事) in Causeway Bay. Bobby's spouse came along and also invited a group of friends from Canada. Bobby laughed and said: "Our friends from Canada love to watch television and they will feel boring if we do not film more series." When mentioned about Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series achieved high ratings of 31 pts on 25 October, Bobby hoped the ratings record for With or Without You series every night will be able to maintain until the finale: "The ratings does not matter and meeting new colleagues and friends during the filming is more important."

Asking if he had confidence to vie for TV King, Bobby replied it had been more than 10 years since he won award and hoped to receive Most Improved Male Artist (飛躍進步男藝員) award. But he did not have any intention to compete with Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) for TV King and said: "He has a solid foundation and how can I fight with him? I am willing to sign contract with TVB for 50 years and continue to film series despite sitting on wheelchair if I win Most Improved Male Artist award." Bobby also told Joey to aim for Most Improved Female Artist (飛躍進步女藝員) award and she must sign contract with TVB for 70 years if she was the winner. In fact, Joey intended wanted to be part of cheerleading team and complained: "Can't I accompany my hubby for several years? (Your husband does not allow?) I must ask my hubby first before signing contract every year."

Intense competition for TVB TV King award between Bobby Au Yeung, Anthony Wong and Wayne Lai; Who will be the ultimate winner?

bobby.jpg

bobby1.jpg

news2.jpg

It is an intense competition for TVB TV King this year and the acting skills is scrutinised between Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) as the main lead for With or Without You (東坡家事) series, Anthony Wong (黃秋生) and Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) as the main leads for Lord of Shanghai (梟雄) series. Some netizens compared Bobby and Anthony and who will be the ultimate winner?

What do you think of Bobby's performance in With or Without You series? It is uncertain if the netizen's eyes acted as director and somebody uploaded Bobby's new series on the Internet. Hence, it caused a heated discussion between the netizens. Some commented Bobby's eyes knew how to act and his big eyes could expressed shocked or anxiety. His eyes rolling upwards meant thinking deeply or telling lies while rolling his eyes meant planning to sleep. Some netizen pointed it was 'environment friendly' and another said: "Perhaps it is required in the role and I feel it is quite funny."

How many Bobby's series have we watch for the past few years? Let's recap now: Forensic Heroes (法證先鋒) trilogy, Armed Reaction (陀槍師姐) trilogy, Witness to a Prosecution (洗冤錄) and File of Justice (壹號皇庭) series have been achieving excellent ratings result and the highest rating record was at 47 pts. It is believed that 47 pts is an unfamiliar number as it has been a long time since the series established very high record. However, With or Without You series has yet to reach the peak and let's wait and see the ratings record.

On the other side, what do we think of Anthony Wong's acting skills? Some netizens said with exaggerate comment that Anthony could act inner feeling scene even when sleeping and he had scenes even when standing only. This shows that he is indeed powerful! However when watching Anthony speaking in Shanghainese ascent, a group of netizens said: "Please explain why does his voice become high pitch when speaking in Shanghainese ascent?" Nevertheless, some defended him: "Anthony has deep passion for acting and this is his way of expressing it. Anyway, we are still drinking milk when Anthony started his acting career."

Bobby Au Yeung announced he will skinny-dip and remove armpit hairs if good ratings for With or Without You series

bobby.jpg

bobby1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Joey Meng, Nancy Sit, Bobby Au Yeung)

Artist Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and Joey Meng (萬綺雯) were promoting With or Without You (東坡家事) series at radio station and Bobby expressed the ratings was satisfactory and the average ratings was at 24 pts. He laughed and said: "It will be balanced even the highest ratings is at 40 pts and the lowest is at 8 pts.

Joey disclosed the team will go to Bobby's restaurant for celebrations while Bobby said he will skinny-dip if the ratings was at 33 pts. He added he will remove his armpit hair if the ratings was at 40 pts. Bobby felt satisfied that the average ratings was at 24 pts and said: "I have no idea about the formula of ratings and it seems that 60,000 plus for 1 pts. It shows the society is advancing and people have more money to play outside."

Self-admitted to having luck with women

When mentioned about restructuring in TVB senior management and the early retirement of film producer, Tsui Yu On, Bobby said: "Good as can shake and shake. (Feel unfamiliar with TVB?) Yes, as I go back to TVB around once per year. There is many new celebrities and colleagues in crew team. Earlier, I helped to film promotion clip and they could rely on film producer."

Mentioning about Bobby taking initiative to sign contract with TVB earlier, he replied he needed to overcome many obstacles in order to sign contract: "It is big and branded organisation. I wanted to sign 50 years contract initially but worried that I might not have long life and only film 2 series in 2 years." Bobby disclosed he will be filming new series with Nancy Wu (胡定欣) as lovers and felt that he had lady luck as male artist, as he was 50 plus years old and could act as lover with 30 plus years old woman.

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (10/26/2015 - 11/01/2015)

Dramas
Lord of Shanghai - 梟雄 (EPS 1-5) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

With or Without You - 東坡家事 (EPS 1-5) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS) 

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 884-888) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Lord of Shanghai - 梟雄 (EP 6) - 18 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Specials
Starhub TVB Awards 2015 - 星和無綫電視大獎2015 - 23 PTS

Variety Shows
Dream Home Decor - 宜室宜居有辦法 - 21 PTS

Taipei on a Tray - 覓食台北 - 19 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 14 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 14 PTS

Midnight Munchies 3 - 夜宵磨 - 12 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

• 4 weeks later...

TVB Ratings Report (11/16/2015 - 11/22/2015)

Dramas
Lord of Shanghai - 梟雄 (EPS 21-24) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

With or Without You - 東坡家事 (EPS 16-20) - 23 PTS 

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 899-902) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Lord of Shanghai - 梟雄 (EP 25) - 23 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials
TVB Anniversary Gala 2015 - 萬千星輝賀台慶2015 - 30 PTS (Peaking at 34 PTS)

Variety Shows
Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 24 PTS

Dodo Goes Shopping - Do姐去Shopping - 21 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

Dream Home Decor - 宜室宜居有辦法 - 17 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 15 PTS

• 2 weeks later...

TVB Ratings Report (11/30/2015 - 12/6/2015)

Dramas
With or Without You - 東坡家事 (EPS 25-29) - 25 PTS 

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 1-5) - 24 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 908-912) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
With or Without You FINALE - 東坡家事 結局篇 (EP 30 END) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 6) - 20 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials 
Tung Wah Charity Show 2015 - 歡樂滿東華2015 - 20 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS) 

Variety Shows
Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

The Internet of Things on TV - 網絡挑機 - 18 PTS

Dream Home Decor - 宜室宜居有辦法 - 18 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 13 PTS

Archived