• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerry yan of meteor garden photo: Jerry Yan 1e346cea.jpgjerry yan of meteor garden photo: Jerry Yan Jerry3.jpg

...my favorite pictures.....the best games of love....when a man is in love...it's dump ..!....his face with this t-shirt, the best combination for LOVE....outlines the idea,does not matter how smart you are, love is fooling around !.......

Guest missingjerry

just finish watcing "the hospital". I really got carried away and this is one of the few drama series where I shed tears. :tears::tears: 

The three men's superb acting (Jerry Yan, Leon Dai and their surgical director) gave justice to their role and are  very effective. I wonder if this is Jerry's most challenging role. Anyone knows?

ANd the director, isn't  he also the one who did MG1?  Hat's off to these men!!  

yes the director worked with Jerry in MG1. That's why Jerry accepted a 'friendly' price then..  I think he's too expensive nowadays to act in a tdrama.

before he had expressed his interest to do cdramas and he had to declared that he's not expensive, and even willing to down his 'price tag' if the script was good..

a shame that jerry didn't bag any award from The Hospital, and Leon Dai got the Best Male and some of the costars.. director Chai did comment that Jerry used his life to play Doc Su. Yep I like his acting in the hospital.. especially towards the end... he broke my heart when he changed into a different person... 

anywany, congrats u have journeyed with Dr Su.  what's next on your list?

what do you recommend?:wub:

Guest lilsunxuxu

@missingjerry, unfortunately Jerry has not made a long list of dramas... not sure if you have watched the below.. if you have watched only his early projects like The Hospital, Down with Love.. try his latest Cdrama; My Best Ex-Boyfriend.. or the older ones.... Meteor Garden 1 and 2.

1. My Best Ex-boyfriend (Mainland, China)

catch it on viki if it licenced to your country: https://www.viki.com/tv/28818c-my-best-ex-boyfriend

Parents force the breakup of two couples, but what happens to their lingering feelings years later? Li Tang (Jerry Yan) and Fu Fang Si (Maggie Jiang) were high school sweethearts, but the two end up breaking up due to pressures from Li Tang’s father and a misunderstanding. Li Tang eventually stands up to his father and leaves to start his own company. Years later, Fang Si is finally achieving her dreams as a fashion designer and dating Yin Hao Ran (Ron Ng). But their relationship gets complicated when Li Tang comes back into Fang Si’s life just as she is struggling professionally. Li Tang is now engaged to Cheng Xiang Nan (Viola Mi), a supermodel, who also happens to be Hao Ran’s ex-girlfriend. Xiang Nan was forced to break up with Hao Ran by her ambitious mother, but she has never gotten over her feelings for him. Will Li Tang and Fang Si now have the courage to listen to their own hearts? “My Best Ex-Boyfriend” is a 2015 Chinese drama series.

2. Loving, Not Forgetting (Mainland, China)

viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/24483c-loving-never-forgetting?q=Loving, Never Forgetting

Can a night of love turn into nothing? Li Zhong Mou (Jerry Yan) and Wu Tong (Tong Li Ya) share one night of passion and then go their separate ways. Years later, when they are reunited, Zhong Mou seems to have forgotten all about Tong. But when he learns that he is still tied to her in ways he didn’t expect, he goes after the one remaining proof of their past romance. Will Tong be able to give up the one thing that she loves the most in the world? “Loving, Never Forgetting” is a 2014 Chinese drama series. It is based on a novel by Lian Bai Se.

3. My Splendid Life (Mainland, China) -> its similar to the Kdrama, but as Jerry said, its different if you watched it 

viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/4479c-my-splendid-life

Qing Tian's (Yedda Chen) lost her father in a accident. Her entire wealth was taken by her stepmother. She than found a job at a restaurant where she met Yu Hao (Jerry Yan). Yu Hao's grandmother, the owner of the company becomes a fond of Qing Tian. Wanting to inspire Yu Hao who is not motivated to run the business, the grandmother announced Qing Tian as the heir of her wealth. Yu Hao & Qing Tian then got into a fierce competition. Meanwhile, the two starts to discover more merits of each other.

4. Starlit (Taiwanese)

Cheng Yue (Jerry Yan) is a pianist and Rui Shan is a cellist. They are the most high-profile golden couple in the music industry. One day, Cheng Yue tried to save a girl named Xiao Lu from a car accident, but unfortunately breaks his arm in the process and can no longer play the piano. Cheng Yue was devastated, and so she gave up music and chose to travel to get away. Two years later, Cheng Yue now lives in Shanghai and meets Xiao Lu, and the two become colleagues. Due to work interactions, they gradually establish a friendship. At this time, Rui Shan finally tracks down Cheng Yue. She tries her hardest to get Cheng Yue to return back to the music industry to no avail. However, Xiao Lu encourages him to face life with a postive attitude, and Cheng Yue realizes that he is impacted by Xiao Lu's kindness and enthusiasm. From being a person who has hit rock-bottom, wallowing in self-pity, he has re-ignited the passion in life.

Cheng Yue falls in love with Xiao Lu, but he is rejected by her, why? Is their love fated to be a tragedy? Although they are not blessed, although they do not have a future, Cheng Yue still bravely loves Xiao Lu...

Guest lilsunxuxu

.../@lilsunshinexuxu....for you....for monday....for a great week...the music...!

...but..his music,is not to hear...it is to feel !....

g'day @corearen, many thanks for the many beautiful pictures and his videos.... yep yep, i love to feel and listen his songs...... :w00t:

Guest lilsunxuxu

gossip....... Jerry Yan + LCL

many congrats to Ms Lin if this is true.. ha, finally a full stop to Jerry Yan + LCL.. happy for Jerry!!!

good that if Ms Lin is finally patching up with Mr Toilet Bowl... woohoo, the flowers threw to her from Angelababy really works!!!

this made my day complete for a blue Monday <3 <3

Apple Daily Newspaper 2015-Oct-18

[Apple daily] gossip always inseparable from Jerry and "Rich Son of the Toilet Bowl ," Qiu Shikai, famous gossip account last night "love gossip Development Association" composite explosive material, said Lin Chi-ling and her ex-boyfriend, who was her ex-boyfriend, not Jerry, but Qiu Shikai, are not currently licensed broker response, one wailing: "this is amazing! Jerry how nice....... "Some said, as long as the Zhi Ling sister to be happy, who are good.

translated by google translate

[2015-10-18蘋果日報]緋聞對象永遠離不開言承旭和「馬桶小開」邱士楷,昨晚知名八卦帳號「關愛八卦成長協會」爆料稱林志玲已和前男友復合,而這名前男友,並非言承旭,而是邱士楷,目前尚未得到經紀人回應,有網友哀號:「不是吧!言承旭多好……。」也有人說,只要志玲姊姊能幸福,選誰都好。

68238a2agw1ex54n89smhj20if1tp43z.jpg

credit: 清淨心修weibo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

接到花球即復合?傳林志玲同馬桶太子翻撻

2015Year10Month19Date 12:30 

66e6ab9cgw1ex6bzxjzg4j20c80a3dgr.jpg

41歲林志玲早前喺黃曉明同Angelababy婚禮上面接到花球,令到志玲姐姐感情事再次引起大家關注。話口未完,噚晚微博有個爆料網,指林志玲同前男友「馬桶小開」邱士楷復合,消息仲好快傳遍台灣媒體。

不過有網民就表示:「不是吧!言承旭多好……。」其實志玲姐姐多年嚟都係得嗰兩、三個緋聞男友,佢仲全部都冇承認有交往過。但志玲姐姐四十有一,網民都話只要林志玲幸福就好,而林志玲經理人就暫時未有回應。

more news... 

和前男友复合?志玲姐姐也要嫁了嘛?

2015Year10Month18Date 15:12 
近日,知名八卦账号关爱八卦成长协会微博爆料称,林志玲已经和前男友复合……前男友?真的么?真的么?

大家对她众所周知的一段恋情就是与言承旭的那段,两人爱得痴缠却最终分道扬镳,令许多网友为其惋惜。言承旭被传与林志玲要好很久了,两人也分手很久了~不过有次在快乐大本营的节目中,提及言承旭,林志玲依然热泪盈眶。
8a533d85jw1ex5awybmwsj20gw0bj418.jpg
不管曾经的爱恋怎样的荡气回肠,这次恐怕让大家失望了,这名前男友并不是言承旭,而是马桶小开邱士楷。
8a533d85jw1ex5axebtodj20gn0djwgk.jpg

据说林志玲和马桶小开邱士楷不仅是世交,双方父母也看好小两口互动,希望结成亲家,尤其是林志玲的妈妈吴慈美,数度表示乐观其成。

8a533d85jw1ex5axnbw71j208h0cuwgs.jpg

林志玲的妈妈曾多次在公开场合称赞邱士楷很安静、很老实,是认真念书的孩子。

8a533d85jw1ex5axzao24j207l07lmxz.jpg 8a533d85jw1ex5ay3chxrj20br0d5abo.jpg

邱士楷家与林家是世交,两家认识几十年了,邱家是生产马桶的,在台湾属于中小企业,算不上富商。邱士楷是企业第3代继承人,他和林志玲10几岁就玩在一起!这可是典型的青梅竹马呀~

8a533d85jw1ex5ayct3zfj20aq0ccwgo.jpg

2005年林志玲在大连发生坠马意外,邱去探望她,二人恋情曝光。

8a533d85jw1ex5ayn554tj20fe098760.jpg 8a533d85jw1ex5ayslilxj20fb0biq4p.jpg

2008年林志玲又为和成马桶代言,显示两人交往密切。

8a533d85jw1ex5az2hng3j2095063my1.jpg 

邱士楷披露,一直以来,他都愿意为林志玲当身后的优秀妇男,在任何时候,他都全力维护林志玲的公众形象。前些年,为了志玲,他对他们之间的恋情三缄其口,默默在幕后支持她。林志玲很尊重他,她拍什么戏,演什么角色,都会与他商量。他们在一起时,从不大声说话,交谈时都很温情。他赞扬林志玲是温柔如水的女孩,非常体谅人。为了双方事业,两人一直非常低调处理恋情。为躲避媒体,约会都是偷偷的。

8a533d85jw1ex5azaqdvrj20fd0c8who.jpg 

双方都在不同的场合默认这段恋情,甚至到了谈婚论嫁的地步,一度盛传两人即将步上红毯。

8a533d85jw1ex5azhzkqij20dt0gmgpa.jpg 

但本段感情却曾经因萧亚轩介入而最后不了了之。

8a533d85jw1ex5b0479zpj20en0b6jtt.jpg  记得在一档真人秀节目中,林志玲曾经不止一次的透露,期待早日找到真爱,小编看了也是跟着急了一通。但前前后后,真真假假的男友都如走马灯一样,志玲和这些男友们都没能修成正果。

8a533d85jw1ex5b0es7x4j20bk06sq48.jpg 

也许是好事多磨吧,峰回路转般,兜兜转转了一圈,美丽的志玲又回到了他的身边。

8a533d85jw1ex5b0n7043j20cx0andhl.jpg

值得一提的是,就在108日的黄晓明和Baby婚礼上,志玲姐姐抢到了婚礼捧花,并带回家自制成干花摆床头催姻缘。如此看来,志玲姐姐的好事真是将近了呢。

8a533d85jw1ex5b0zbesgj20df0iqtcl.jpg 8a533d85jw1ex5b1487ddj20gq0j70vp.jpg 
邱先生,一看就是有福气的人,心宽体胖的,最终能否抱得美人归就看你滴造化了!

8a533d85jw1ex5b1ajgkjj20h00be765.jpg

Guest lilsunxuxu

ophs....... NOT REAL!!! :angry:

LCL's agent denied...."This is just a rumor reported".

经纪人否认林志玲与旧爱复合:无中生有!

昨日,林志玲经纪人阎柔怡辟谣回应林志玲与旧爱复合传闻﹕“这是无中生有的谣言报道,我们就不多作说明了!”

林志玲(资料图)林志玲(资料图)

中新网10月19日电 据香港“明报”消息,40岁林志玲[微博]日前在黄晓明[微博]婚礼上接到花球,大家都祝福她早日找到如意郎君。近日,有消息称她果然有望脱离单身,已经与前男友邱士楷复合。对此,林志玲另一个前男友言承旭[微博]粉丝却纷纷躁动起来,大呼“不是吧,言承旭多好”。

昨日,林志玲经纪人阎柔怡[微博]辟谣回应﹕“这是无中生有的谣言报道,我们就不多作说明了!”

(责编:小桂子)

005yVoEHjw1ex6t94xwx7j30k00k040d.jpg虽然车祸现场虽然不在调上虽然褶子横飞,但是一笑倾城没有人比你更完美没有人!!只要一开口就是排山倒海的帅气!!纵使一口流利日语也阻挡不了台湾腔的糯 甜苏!每次出场都可以把宇宙帅爆炸!!抿嘴加酒窝逆生长分分钟的事肌肉加长腿还是我的小白!!你的感性心疼起飞,不哭我们的故事还长,永远爱你ee80a2.png[色][色][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌][鼓掌]Although the accident scene although not adjust the creases although flying, but smile Allure nobody nobody more perfect than you! ! As long as an opening is overwhelming handsome! ! Even fluent Japanese can stop Taiwan cavity glutinous sweet Sue! Each appearance can explode the universe handsome! ! Minzui plus dimple reverse muscle growth every minute thing plus legs or my white! ! Your emotional distressed takeoff, cry our story is still long, always love you:wub::wub::wub::wub:....19.10.2015...

Archived