Guest lilsunxuxu

this is hilarious.... comes from 微博 weibo.com

fanz made a comparison between Jerry, and LCL's EX - Mr Potty Qiu (the man that LCL's snobbish mom likes and thinks highly of).. obviously anyone will choose the former right?!!!!!  unless its the $$$$ one is after!

it says that Mr Potty is 3years senior of Jerry.... SERIOUS?!

768550bbjw1ex1mjtu4xrj20fx0g4ad3.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjtra5lj20go0c9q6f.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjtyxetj20dw07775m.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjuc4r8j20bm0iy76w.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mju4hfrj20wm0kngr8.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjj7fx2j20ty13lk21.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mjj0f9zj20eg0xkwix.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mjuhe7sj20kv0q8afo.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Barbie hsu and the other child...!..the second child !.....congratulations !....http://www.ce.cn/xwzx/shgj/gdxw/201510/30/t20151030_6856758.shtml

...only Schancai knows how to make babies !....Dao Ming Si...your homework ?!....

wow~~~ this is joyous news!!! many congrats Barbie~~~

yep yep,, DMS..... fighting!!!!

.....fighting ?!........you are the BEST !!!!!!!...

006ebF2Mjw1exiuqstuqhj30qo0f040d.jpg睡公园的老大。[爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]Sleep Boss park. [Love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you]..weibo...10.30.2015...

have you watched "The Splendid Life" @corearen?

....the splendid life....?!.....only 2-3 episode.....but i saw last week , drama Starlit...!...first time and last time , because the all week i have cried.one good drama , with a great plot, with a  magic Jerry YAN....but ,the lady of main lead it's not my style ,sorry !....

...my favorite drama now ,with Jerry is't LOVE SCAR ...3 episodes ,2 episodes with english subs, and one of todou , no subs....

...i like the actors . the plot , the music, so beautiful OST with Jackie Cheung ....this drama  was cute , more mature and more realistic , but the final of this drama it's ambiguous...!...i like Karen Mok , and i like Jerry Yan  , he was really cute ,childish in first part of the drama and  of the last part he became cold and naughty.Anyway ,he did really  well in this role , i really liked JERRY YAN in this drama....@lilsunshinexuxu ,please , enjoy with this drama...!

67bc11bdgw1exnkc7yerfj20r70kuq55.jpg67bc11bdgw1exnkc8au9fj20r70ku76o.jpg67bc11bdgw1exnkc8m0ljj20rb0kumzm.jpg67bc11bdgw1exnkc7nqipj20r70kumz0.jpg言承旭 — 張子霖ee80a3.pngJerry Yan - Zhang Zilin   LOVE SCAR... from weibo ..today..@sunki..

006ebF2Mjw1exp3y8v7vkj30ei0hs762.jpg006ebF2Mjw1exp3y7gqj3j30da0hsmyr.jpg006ebF2Mjw1exp3yb0i5sj30db0hsdh8.jpg006ebF2Mjw1exp3ycfyd9j30fu0hswgu.jpg你和黑玫瑰一样霸气,希望你永远和它一样,保留着神秘的内在美,爱你的灵儿。[太开心][太开心][太开心]You roll the dice and black roses, I hope you will always and it did retain a mysterious inner beauty, love your Linger. [Too happy] [too happy] [too happy]..weibo..11.04.2015..

6824a5cagw1exoul42ii5j20f30qota7.jpg6824a5cagw1exouqhhdbmj20mt0httb3.jpg6824a5cagw1exouqluls4j20hs0npgn4.jpg6824a5cagw1exouqo0uf0j20m80ern1a.jpg 老大怎麼在球場上漫步似的[偷笑]Diesel T-Smiley 笑臉T恤太可愛了[可愛]Nike Lebron 10 Elite Total Crimson球鞋很炫酷[威武]一個字 : 型!!![酷]謝謝 再次分享照片[good]# Jerry # boss how walking on the field like [laughing] Diesel T-Smiley Smile T-shirt is too cute [cute] Nike Lebron 10 Elite Total Crimson shoes are cool [mighty] a word: type !!! [cool] @ Jerry Jerry Thank you again @ Liu Geng Hong willliu share photos [good]

6680bc38jw1exnvbeena7j20hs0dctax.jpg....and ..the game...!..weibo... 老大 和周董終於同框出現了[偷笑]多多約出來打球喔[嘻嘻]Boss and Jay finally appeared with a box [laughing] a lot about it to play Oh [hee hee] @ Jerry Jerry...

this is hilarious.... comes from 微博 weibo.com

fanz made a comparison between Jerry, and LCL's EX - Mr Potty Qiu (the man that LCL's snobbish mom likes and thinks highly of).. obviously anyone will choose the former right?!!!!!  unless its the $$$$ one is after!

it says that Mr Potty is 3years senior of Jerry.... SERIOUS?!

768550bbjw1ex1mjtu4xrj20fx0g4ad3.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjtra5lj20go0c9q6f.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjtyxetj20dw07775m.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjuc4r8j20bm0iy76w.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mju4hfrj20wm0kngr8.jpg 

768550bbjw1ex1mjj7fx2j20ty13lk21.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mjj0f9zj20eg0xkwix.jpg

768550bbjw1ex1mjuhe7sj20kv0q8afo.jpg

...no comments !!...so ..a little break....with ...publicity...http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:aa138026d8e0f38b1726645f3161cbb4

68238a2ajw1exiflb3ya7j20an0ajq49.jpg娱乐圈到底谁更有文化?-微众圈-其实号称爱看书的明星不少,但大部分看得都是机场读物心灵鸡汤。言承旭曾经打扮成“蒙面侠”到台湾的一家书店里,花3个 小时精挑慢选,买了一万五台币的书。结果看的书除了《佛陀教你不生气》还有张小娴的《面包树上的女人》还真是有一颗少女心啊 Entertainment in the end who is more culture? - Micro Focus ring - in fact, the star known as love reading a lot, but most of all to see the airport Chicken Soup books. Jerry once dressed as a "masked man" to a bookstore in Taiwan, spent three hours the finest slow election, bought fifteen thousand NT book. Looking at the results of the book in addition to "The Buddha teaches you not to be angry" There Zhang Xiaoxian "bread tree woman" really is a girl's mind ah應該是少男心[心][笑cry]Should be the boys heart [heart] [laughing cry]

632a72787a4980_full.jpgIn the hospital scene where F3 pretended that DMS died already, SC sat on DMS’s lap to hit him after she found out that she had been tricked. Remember that part where Mei Zuo and Xi Men pulled SC away? In the first take, they did it so fast that the nursing gown worn by Barbie slid up. It’s a good thing that she was wearing cycling shorts so it wasn’t too embarrassing on her part when the gown was pulled up. But Jerry scolded Vanness about that. He reminded him to do it carefully. This move by Jerry did not surprise the production staff because they’ve always observed how protective and kind Jerry is to Barbie. By the way, the scenes in the hospital were a riot because the F4 and Barbie kept on making mistakes. They were always laughing. Whenever they’re complete, it was always hard to keep a straight face.

f8a2d1b74affe0_full.jpgIn episode 13, there was a scene where Dao Ming Si was telling Shan Cai that their 2-month dating arrangement is nearing its deadline. There was a part where Shan Cai would embrace him from the back. Jerry was instructed by the director to put on a facial expression that would show how he’s touched by SC’s affection. So when Barbie put her arms around him, he placed his hands around Barbie’s arms too. But after the director shouted "CUT!", Jerry didn’t want to remove his hands and arms from Barbie’s. (In the "missing scenes" part in the MG1 DVD, a part of this shot was taken). Barbie wanted to remove her arms already but Jerry was adamant in keeping the position. Everyone around them was laughing already because Jerry walked towards the streets, dragging Barbie along while keeping the "hug" position. After one more take, they had to execute the scene seriously because they were starting to attract more street spectators...meteor garden,,,

Guest lilsunxuxu

...this man it's  the king of money..my dear , LIN...and the king of love... much more ,more , important !

yes babe, Jerry may be the KING of everything.... good heart, good look, good wealth, etc...... he was famous and rich even before LIN, but yet, LIN's mama never think highly of him!  because as the Chinese believe, wooden door match wooden door, bamboo with bamboo etc... since LIN's family originally is quite wealth to do, and also good background with her two SMART children (LCL and her elder bro)!  mama sure wants her daughter to marry good... its not wrong actually....

but I guess, one shouldn't put his/her eyes on his/her head to judge if this man is good just based on his humble poor background..... since I always believe, a good man may not be rich, but most importantly, he must not (1). cheat people's hard earn $ (2). a womanizer (3). beat up another person.. so long he has the motivations to work for a decent livings and improves the life of his and his family.. he is a good man! 

005yxZROjw1exou53yqshj30hs0xdafj.jpg可怜的某粉们[挖鼻]无论多远 多糊 多渣的图片都会火眼金睛地认出自家本命尊神[酷]并如数家珍的分析某人的行头出自哪里源于何方ee8196.png无偿的为某些品牌做着免费的民间传媒者[可怜]The poor have a meal [dig nose] no matter how far more multi-residue paste pictures of eyes will be recognized by the home natal deity [Cool] and familiar analysis of the first line from where someone comes from where it is free to do some brands the free media folk who [poor]

6beb099ajw1exph0b7u4ej20dc0hsjtr.jpg說好最後一場,結果打了一小時比打一場全場還久啊ee8487.pngHe says good final results also played for an hour longer than playing a game-ah..weibo...today...

Guest lilsunxuxu

...Barbie hsu and the other child...!..the second child !.....congratulations !....http://www.ce.cn/xwzx/shgj/gdxw/201510/30/t20151030_6856758.shtml

...only Schancai knows how to make babies !....Dao Ming Si...your homework ?!....

wow~~~ this is joyous news!!! many congrats Barbie~~~

yep yep,, DMS..... fighting!!!!

.....fighting ?!........you are the BEST !!!!!!!...

006ebF2Mjw1exiuqstuqhj30qo0f040d.jpg睡公园的老大。[爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]Sleep Boss park. [Love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you] [love you]..weibo...10.30.2015...

have you watched "The Splendid Life" @corearen?

....the splendid life....?!.....only 2-3 episode.....but i saw last week , drama Starlit...!...first time and last time , because the all week i have cried.one good drama , with a great plot, with a  magic Jerry YAN....but ,the lady of main lead it's not my style ,sorry !....

...my favorite drama now ,with Jerry is't LOVE SCAR ...3 episodes ,2 episodes with english subs, and one of todou , no subs....

...i like the actors . the plot , the music, so beautiful OST with Jackie Cheung ....this drama  was cute , more mature and more realistic , but the final of this drama it's ambiguous...!...i like Karen Mok , and i like Jerry Yan  , he was really cute ,childish in first part of the drama and  of the last part he became cold and naughty.Anyway ,he did really  well in this role , i really liked JERRY YAN in this drama....@lilsunshinexuxu ,please , enjoy with this drama...!

Jacky Cheung <3 <3 <3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacky_Cheung, I like Jacky Cheung, one of the BEST Hong Kong singers of all time.. he is one of the Heavenly Kings in the 90s.. i "grew" up listening to his songs haha saw his concert many years ago in Gold Coast, a great singer!  he is good in acting too :) he's actively acting in the mid 80s~2000s.. I didnt know he is still acting after 2010.... till today.  average one movie/year too..

Yes, I watched Starlit but half way, though was a beautiful touchy love story, but I dislike the main female lead, so i gave up.. I watched Love Scar too... love the characters in there, Jacky, Jerry and Karen.. Karen Mok is a very talented artist who speaks multiple languages (English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Italian, and French...etc).. she sings and acts too.  hope maybe the threesome will do the Finale Love Scar Movie haha

006ebF2Mjw1exo9mqu6yzj30f00qomzs.jpg[赞][赞][心][心]//

[心][心][心][赞][赞][赞] //:曾经,现在一样的帅[色][色][色][赞][赞][赞][Chan] [praise] [heart] [heart] @ Yan trembling _18: [heart] [heart] [heart] [Chan] [Chan] [Chan] // @ gp610-kc: once, as now handsome [color] [color] [color] [Chan] [Chan] [Chan]

一样的帅气喔,有木有姐妹们,点赞吧。Handsome like oh, there are wood and sisters, point like it...weibo...today.

6824a5cagw1expy58rknjg206y03wu14.gif 6824a5cagw1expy5hu8wyg206y03wu12.gif6824a5cagw1expy5z81o9g20cg06ox76.gif6824a5cagw1expy6atvwng20c706t4r0.gif6824a5cagw1expy6c0nlnj21hc0u0dky.jpg6824a5cagw1expy6cngsfj21hc0u0tet.jpg6824a5cagw1expy6dblddj21hc0u0jxh.jpg6824a5cagw1expy6dw7sdj20p30h30u1.jpg6824a5cagw1expy6eioq7j20qp0h2wfz.jpg主演的“越虐越好看”的电视剧《恋恋不忘》今晚在錢江頻道开播,虐心情节频出战火升级[圍觀]另外馬來西亞的Astro双星頻道11/17将要播电视剧《最佳前男友》该剧讲述傅方思从李唐身上看到他的改变与成长过程[愛你] 喜欢的海内外观众请留意了[鼓掌]更多内容"The more the better to see the child," the drama starring "hustling" Tonight in Qianjiang channel launch, frequent fighting child heart episode upgrade [crowd] Also binary channel 11/17 Astro Malaysia will be broadcast drama "best ex-boyfriend "the story recounts 傅方思 see his body change from the Tang and growing [love you] like Jerry @ Jerry audiences at home and abroad, please pay attention to [applause] more[赞][赞][爱你][爱你][心][心]

Archived