9 Gorgeous Spanish Songs by K-Pop Artists

Newsie

We all know that English is a huge influence on K-pop artists and their subsequent songs and lyrics. Many K-pop songs have English titles or include an easy-to-remember English phrase in the chorus. With the expansion of K-pop around the globe, one of the biggest markets that entertainment companies now want to tap into is Latin America. […]

The post 9 Gorgeous Spanish Songs by K-Pop Artists appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

The song "Sabor a mi" isn't Luis Miguel's; the song is written by the mexican composer Alvaro Carrillo and originally performed by "Trío Los Panchos".

The song "Sabor a mi" isn't Luis Miguel's; the song is written by the mexican composer Alvaro Carrillo and originally performed by "Trío Los Panchos".

Hi, Thanks for the information. I was already aware of this fact, but I mainly wanted to list the people who are most associated with each song.

For example, country singer Dolly Parton is actually the one who originally wrote and sang "I Will Always Love You," but Whitney Houston is the one who made the song so famous! So, when people think of that song, they automatically think of Whitney Houston (and remember it as "her" song).

Although most Mexicans know who originally performed "Sabor a Mi," most international people would just remember it as a Luis Miguel song. They probably wouldn't know which song I meant if I just listed it as "the song by composer Álvaro Carrillo." Maybe I should have been more clear though!

Thanks for the comment. ^^

Archived