[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

On 4/28/2016 at 2:48 AM, Hajar Ahmad said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BZ7QMTGV8&ab_channel=BitySso\\

Berries - Found the above in my search for some work related matter

Am sure you are all interested.

Need kind berries to do sub.  There was a mention about WGM siso for quiet a respectable length of time nad response given by Soyeong.

Rough translation of the interview:

So Yeon was asked how she felt about coming in 5th in popularity for female korean stars in a poll conducted by Chinese media. She mentioned that she heard about it and was very thankful to the Chinese fans because even though her Chinese drama aired quite some time back, the people there still liked her so much.

With regards to the WGM part, it was mentioned that Siso couple has received a lot of love from fans in China and they've even gone to the extent of setting up a Siso fan cafe. So Yeon mentioned that she heard about it after the first Siso broadcast and is extremely thankful that fans in China have gone to that kind of extent to open a fan cafe. She was asked about the secret of Siso couple for being able to get so much love from Chinese fans. She said that even though WGM is just a programme, perhaps people could see the effort that they've put into the show and therefore look upon them favourably. She also thinks that maybe it's because people saw a different side of her in the programme as opposed to the usually cold characters she portrays in dramas and on WGM, viewers could see almost everything about her. Also, her husband is a real manjinnam so it helped in her portraying a more natural self. 

The rest of the interview talked a lot about her acting stint in China where she was in a drama and a movie and she was there for over a year. She mentioned that for the drama, everything from the costumes to the designs to the colours were beautiful so she always looked forward to filming. She also had fond memories of her Chinese co-star even though the language barriar was difficult at times. She was also asked about how she overcame the loneliness of being the only female korean actress there for over a year. So Yeon said that she didn't even have her handphone with her at that time but now she she thinks about it, she wasn't lonely at all and would look forward to such a good opportunity again if it comes along. She also thought that she had an interesting time there. She talked about her fond memories of China and how she thinks of China as a comfortable, warm place to be in and it's a country that lifts her moods. She likens that to the same mood lifting feeling she felt after hearing about the Chinese fans setting up a fan cafe for her because of her appearance on WGM so she hopes she can have the chance to visit the country again.

Lastly, she was asked about what she hopes for herself as actress Kim So Yeon. She said recently (i.e. after being on WGM), she's felt a lot more at ease in terms of her moods so there's this fear that feelings of uncertainty would return again someday. She hopes that she will carry with her the bright and positive energy that she has gained from WGM into the future.

• Like 22

OhMyGawd!!! @kappy... What are you doing to meeeee!?!?!?? Hehehe... While reading your fanfic I smile... I grin... I squeal... I beam... I'm happy... I'm thrilled... 

I am not kidding... my hubby keeps shaking his head at me... Haha... :rolleyes:

I have to admit I do have a soft spot for romance but your fanfic has just become THE number one bestseller in my heart... Heee... :D

The only "criticism" I have is it's a bit short... or is that just part one of many more chapters to come??? :wub:

• Like 11

@rachhan Thanks for the translations. I did watch this interview too but the only words i can understand from Soyeon was only "Manjittnam")

The last paragraph, Soyeon mentioned  she felt alot more at ease in terms of her moods in wgm & fears that feeling of uncertainty would return someday.

Hmm...Soyeon, why not let your happiness found in in wgm continue in your REAL LIFE then ? Of course with the same Manjitttnam that you like. Just Walk beside Siyang:)

• Like 12

@rachhan Thanks for the translations. It`s so good to know what she is saying. :)

WGM was a good experience for her and I love how happy she was filming this program.

What I want for her is to find the right man. Hope he is a driven man who should ask for a date (not waste time).  The rest will be history. :D No matter who he is, he will have my virtual blessing. :w00t: I want my girl to be happy. 

• Like 17

yes @larus I do feel like a mom....wanting my girl to be married especially if the young man happens to be Si Yang who have showed us what a great son in law material he is.  As we can see she is so happy in WGM and many times she said that she keeps falling in love with him and how she is being blessed meeting him in WGM and many other confessions made either during BRI or straight to Si Yang's face....I feel she miss a lot of her youth working hard to be established. Now she feels being loved and cared. I really hope there is something to all their confessions to each other while in WGM  -   I really want her to be happy too....get married for real and have beautiful babies.

13055482_1792988310932405_51693980321376

• Like 19

@rachhan - Thanks so much for the translation.  I really appreciate it.  She is such a gracious person.  And she called her husband manjittnam...:rolleyes:

@eyra - Thanks for posting @merryluna88's cute pic of Siso couple.  That looks so real. That's like visual fanfic to me...thrilling to see because it has a great chance of happening.  Made me smile.

@Z33Ta and others...  So glad you like my fanfic.  I was holding back waiting to add on more before sharing, but @6u2n7a mentioned something about wanting fanfic and I thought, get it out now.  I think my problem is I think too much and correct as I go but take too long doing it.  I should just let things flow...  haha.  I will probably add more to that fanfic, especially since it's called "Siso Goes to Paris" and they haven't even landed! lol  Also,I have yet to make the connection with Dangjin (my original intention).

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

yes @larus I do feel like a mom....wanting my girl to be married especially if the young man happens to be Si Yang who have showed us what a great son in law material he is.  As we can see she is so happy in WGM and many times she said that she keeps falling in love with him and how she is being blessed meeting him in WGM and many other confessions made either during BRI or straight to Si Yang's face....I feel she miss a lot of her youth working hard to be established. Now she feels being loved and cared. I really hope there is something to all their confessions to each other while in WGM  -   I really want her to be happy too....get married for real and have beautiful babies.

@SamaraP - I know what you mean and like what you said here.  Her oma commented on how excited she is, and it's not even for real.  She said she hopes she likes him, and So Yeon reminds her that the important thing is that SHE likes him.  Well...good news!  We know that her oma likes him...a lot.  She gives him her 100% approval.  He's proven himself time and time again.  So make it easy and just get together with him and save yourself the trouble of going out and seeking another.  You have found each other.  

• Like 12

I might be wrong or it just my delulu

See, in their IG, they have similar number sysysy 201 and for siyang 102

Each hold her/his self not to update  the IG, coz the one who update it first is the looser...ha ha...just my imagination...p

Looks like many Berries here want Soyeon to get her "revenge" on Siyang on her upcoming interview... To be honest, that's also the first thought that came to mind when I heard she's going to be on Section TV with the same reporter. :P Whether she gets her revenge or not, I'm really looking forward to seeing her interview this weekend! I've missed both of them so much!

• Like 14

8 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Each hold her/his self not to update  the IG, coz the one who update it first is the looser...ha ha...just my imagination...p

That makes sense....

i think siyang will posting his photo that related to his upcoming drama...other casts already posted theirs on IG.

• Like 11

Episode 6 thoughts:

It was a pleasure to rewatch this episode; there were many small yet precious moments I had forgotten about, like:

1. Siyang saying "our kids will be inventive/creative like you" when Soyeon declared she was going to build her Nanoblock Minnie Mouse without the instructions. Was this the first time he spoke about kids with Soyeon? They were both blushing over it; how adorable! Come to think of it, it was only their 3rd meeting and he was talking about kids already?? :w00t:

2. Soyeon blurting out, "Is it even possible for you to look more handsome?" when Siyang said he should've done his hair if he knew he was going to meet her friends. And afterwards admitting she couldn't believe what she just said, and getting all shy about it.

3. Soyeon adorably trying to work up the nerve to hold Siyang's hand in the car, only to fail in the end. It's such a huge contrast to the Soyeon who later kissed him first on live TV!

4. Siyang initiating the Chuseok gift giving to their "in-laws". It proves our point about how thoughtful he has always been from the early stages of their relationship. I wasn't particularly impressed by his thoughtful gesture when I first watched this ep, but adding this to all the things he did for her over 7 months together, I felt like shouting at the screen: MARRY HIIIIIIIIM!! :D

• Like 18

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/851659

Check out the contrast for these 2 videos. Poor Siyang looks super tired in the second one which I think can be attributed to his very packed schedule. He seemed to have aged within the span of a year. I don't envy the lives of celebrities at all. The audience these days are really fickle and fame can be so short-lived so agencies try to milk every ounce of their stars while they are popular. Instyle magazine seems to really like Siyang though to have featured him 2 years in a row.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, saphire_D said:

201 posts versus 102 posts...u are so like me! :P and i have lots of delulus too and if to write it all, i can continue filling up 2 pages in soompi haha ^_^

from what @6u2n7a said, he should have updated his IG by now since other casts have done that! is there a bet? a kiss perhaps? the one who first updates get to give the kiss but our Si yang wants the other way around...AGAIN! soo naughty him or ME?

hehe delulu once again!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hannajo said:

Episode 6 thoughts:

It was a pleasure to rewatch this episode; there were many small yet precious moments I had forgotten about, like:

1. Siyang saying "our kids will be inventive/creative like you" when Soyeon declared she was going to build her Nanoblock Minnie Mouse without the instructions. Was this the first time he spoke about kids with Soyeon? They were both blushing over it; how adorable! Come to think of it, it was only their 3rd meeting and he was talking about kids already?? :w00t:

2. Soyeon blurting out, "Is it even possible for you to look more handsome?" when Siyang said he should've done his hair if he knew he was going to meet her friends. And afterwards admitting she couldn't believe what she just said, and getting all shy about it.

3. Soyeon adorably trying to work up the nerve to hold Siyang's hand in the car, only to fail in the end. It's such a huge contrast to the Soyeon who later kissed him first on live TV!

4. Siyang initiating the Chuseok gift giving to their "in-laws". It proves our point about how thoughtful he has always been from the early stages of their relationship. I wasn't particularly impressed by his thoughtful gesture when I first watched this ep, but adding this to all the things he did for her over 7 months together, I felt like shouting at the screen: MARRY HIIIIIIIIM!! :D

@hannajo... I've always enjoyed reading your thoughts and the stills and clips of eps 4 - 6 that you posted earlier sure does bring back memories... wonderful memories no less... Thank you... 

Episode 6... Just to add on a couple of my own feels...

I know I'm being bad but I can't help from laughing out loud when Soyeon actually seemed clueless between manufacturing date and expiry date... HAHA... :lol:  Those were my days too... :blush:

And also seeing her trying the samples...hehehe...she's really into fulfilling her wish isn't she? :w00t:

• Like 12

forgot to say this but im so happy with the result of round 4. :D the gap was close...its good!

we did our best! i never thought we could be so united and strong B)

im so proud to be here! this is my first shipping so am basically so excited with the status and color. i don't know about these two (status and color) but am sure its a way for me to be branded as a Siso berry. proud to bear the name hehe while strolling on soompi sites :P

ok Si yang and So yeon...i am all yours!

• Like 9