[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Flashback - my first MV for SISO was  Why did you come now. That was when i started to learn making MV because of SISO. That was when i started my FB/IG accounts for them.

I made another MV using the same song for EP01 - EP16.   I guess this song not only meant alot to them, I meant alot to me who has been with them since beginning of the journey.  

• Like 19

18 hours ago, studentkkk said:

Part of me is relieved that Siso has left cos I couldn't keep my normal life in check due to over-shipping! And after watching their ep so many times just to create vids, I PERSONALLY believe Siso are already dating and so I will pray for them to work hard at their chance for happiness cos its so rare in this entertainment line to find your destiny or other half.  And i will continue to read and follow their news through this forum...thanks to all the Berries who are so active in keeping this thread alive.

There are so many Berries to thank but I shall not start cos this is NOT my graduation speech..

Yes @studentkkk  thank you for saying it.  I am not the only one after all.

Precisely why I stated earlier in my post that this ending is God's answer to my prayer to stop me from spending too much time on my tab / desk top watching WGM Siso couple segments repeatedly and coming to this forum. 

And, after waiting patiently for the sub, I am like Larus relieved that it is the end of their stint in WGM but  MBC  aptly says it :

The real dating starts now!

Yes I believe so. And as I stated earlier they now have to evaluate the status of their relationship.  Thus - I like their ending "Walking  - with a smiles on their lips to that future together..." like many happy ending in our favorite dramas.

So I did cry bucket - why ? because I "feel" their loss of freedom to call each other "yeobo", walk freely holding hands and do what all couples normally do in public without restraint and the regularity of their meeting whilst they were in WGM, due to their heavy work schedules. Now  they have to meet secretly and make the effort to meet each other.

I wish them both the best of luck in their relationship with each other.  

I wish both of them the best of luck in their respective careers.

I look forward to return to this forum and say "hellujah.."  otherwise will lurk around when time permits

• Like 13

@seesaw_love......tq tq....for making another MV using this song.....LOVE IT....you are like Si Yang...you can read most the berries's  minds ...hehehe..Tq again.  When I saw her play that song in the 1st episode.....I was like woaw........ I love the drama "i hear ur voice" and heard it played several time on the drama.

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

So I did cry bucket - why ? because I "feel" their loss of freedom to call each other "yeobo", walk freely holding hands and do what all couples normally do in public without restraint and the regularity of their meeting whilst they were in WGM, due to their heavy work schedules. Now  they have to meet secretly and make the effort to meet each other.

I wish them both the best of luck in their relationship with each other.  

I wish both of them the best of luck in their respective careers.

I look forward to return to this forum and say "hellujah.."  otherwise will lurk around when time permits

@Hajar Ahmad, you wrote such a great post couple of pages back - and I saw many Berries respond to it as well - I mirror your sentiments above.   For me, I will continue with my photo collages and vids when I have time but not for next few weeks I guess.  As I am not active on IG or FB, I cant update much except to read / respond/ comment.  But like you, I am also waiting to say "Hallelujah" (LOL)... I still wanna send them a present but I guess I dont feel so pressed for time now to prepare it - I believe both will treasure any memories fans have of them anytime...

@eyra, we are going to hit page 600 soon and very soon ! 

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

@eyra, we are going to hit page 600 soon and very soon ! 

It's not just Si Yang who set his goal after he met So Yeon, me too.... because of SiSo, I set my goals too, and one of my goal is to make our thread reach 1000 page :D hahaha

• Like 15

12 hours ago, eyra said:

From the last above Siso said in their last wgm, we berries have seen the changes betweens both of them. Remember, in the mid of wgm, some anti-fans of Soyeon claimed she unhappy filming wgm. Now Soyeon words have overturned those anti-fans negatives comments. 

@studentkkk in the the earlier thread, you ask us what about Siyang partner is another actress? Siyang replied to your question. Me too agreed no other partner able to change him except the only lady in his heart: Kim Soyeon:)

Soyeon have stands important role in Siyang heart, which we can see he is currently working hard to achieve his goal. 

Will MBC release SISO unseen scene ? I think Wgm should show us since alots of Siso scene have been unfairness edited. But this is my wishful thinking, doubts so they will release.

Yes...Let's kept moving on so that one day this thread will move to page 1000....FIGHTINGS:blush:

• Like 15

Finally this berry had the courage to watch the last episode..... erm... when the manjitnam said 'since we got new phones' .. aiks.... hmm... did they went and bought new phones TOGETHER ??!!  when when ?? eonje eonje ?? This berry dun recall any episodes on them buying phones together gether ..... hmm. :w00t: uh huh....... orite.... this berry dowan to know... as long as u 2 sneakily go out on dates .... I shall keep my peace ..... :vicx::P:wub:

• Like 14

21 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Is anyone having the same issue with me??

I am feeling soooooooo empty right now. I dont feel like rewatching the raw because its so hasty and sad. Other than refreshing the page here and waiting for their insta (which they did post something) I dont know what else to do. Any more Siso related translations to do??

My Siso Saturday~~~

On the random side note, our Siyang is sooooo freaking handsome. I remember Soyeon's ideal type is man who looks handsome even in casual wear. 

16 hours ago, chloe24 said:

I am still trying to muster up the courage to watch their last episode... I dont think i can for a while.. I dont wanna be a mess and cry my heart out... Huhuhuhuhu.... But i am enjoying everyones comments and views probably when i muster up the courage i will watch it in the next couple of days... But rest assured.. I will be here lurking and reading everyones comment... I know our berry siso couple will be real... :wub::dissapointed_relieved::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Same here berries. I am silently lurking and not able to watch emotionally. I don't know how much time I would need to be able to watch the final episode. 

I just wanted to tell you that thank you for making my world better place. I like the translation of the ending that their relationship in WGM is over, not the real one. It makes my mood a lot brighter. 

• Like 11

For the first two times watching the last episode, my eyes were teary and my heart was sobbing.

Then, I wiped my face and watched again to enjoy the sweetness, the gratefulness and the genuineness of our couple.

Then I laughed so hard at that phone case making moment. So Yeon ah, you are down-to-earth till the end. You have to drop something, break something, cause some troubles to be the clumsy yet cute So Yeonie that I love :) . You just cry out because of making a mistake and right after that, you grab your drink to put on your mouth like a kiddo... You never failed to make me surprise and burst into laugh even though I know you for long time...

And luckily, there is a gentleman who charmingly stands beside you to cover your clumsiness. He always finds you cute and comfort you "it's ok", "don't worry", "why you are so cute"... even when you do "silly" things. So, grab him tightly, chingu ya.  

And Si Yang, just hold that "clumsy" girl who is capable enough to change you to a better person.

Oh, I like you both so much. 

• Like 18

@Hajar Ahmad unnie~! Dont delurked yet.. We still have round 4.. But then, if it is for your health.. I'll let you be for now.. Until the day you come back here so that I can see and hear your loudest cheer.. Thank you for your wisdom.. It's not just for SiSo couple alone, but for others who are in the same situation.. I like you a lot unnie~!! Mwahhhhh.. :wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

@studentkkk

Will MBC release SISO unseen scene ? I think Wgm should show us since alots of Siso scene have been unfairness edited. But this is my wishful thinking, doubts so they will release.

There's no way they will do that, even SiSo last ep they didn't share the pic in their IG.

1 hour ago, chris3975 said:

Finally this berry had the courage to watch the last episode..... erm... when the manjitnam said 'since we got new phones' .. aiks.... hmm... did they went and bought new phones TOGETHER ??!!  when when ?? eonje eonje ?? This berry dun recall any episodes on them buying phones together gether ..... hmm. :w00t: uh huh....... orite.... this berry dowan to know... as long as u 2 sneakily go out on dates .... I shall keep my peace ..... :vicx::P:wub:

I wondering about that, too..:rolleyes:

for the case I think Si Yang still has Iphone, dunno about So Yeon. But So Yeon surely has a new phone

In selfie with couple jacket, So Yeon had this phone

12501660_460864687445576_1860622620_n.jp

while she did her mirror selfie, she has this one

11287873_1000943403330743_1730766262_n.j

and the case for So Yeon is fit to her new one

12940331_1754945404736746_1425837095_n.j

And I love the design of Si Yang for his yeobo, he include the kitty (his lovely yaongi) , the mirror (so So Yeon doesn't need to use knife for that :D), the flower (of course So Yeon is prettier than flower), and word 'KSY' and  'LOVE' (to show how much he loves Kim So Yeon) :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

Does it say "love" on that yellow heart of KSY unni's handmade case? I think the lego block is related with nano block mickey mouse thingie, right? But do we have any resembled thing that is related to teddy bear? 

(now i am trying to decipher their handphone case design :P)

my shipping has come to next level. :)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, SomeBerry said:

Does it say "love" on that yellow heart of KSY unni's handmade case? I think the lego block is related with nano block mickey mouse thingie, right? But do we have any resembled thing that is related to teddy bear? 

(now i am trying to decipher their handphone case design :P)

my shipping has come to next level. :)

yup, it's love. About the teddy bear,  it could be cause Si Yang is a fan of Doosan bear :blush:

• Like 7

Berries, I just finished watching the video with the subs.  I feel it was presented quite nicely to us though it was rushed......it's touching. funny and sad but i love the ending .....them walking leisurely down the road - it is a new begining....hmm that's how I feel.  At the end of the road they would depart with So Yeon reminding Si Yang not to forget to text or call her.  And tada......we see them updating their IG and it's happiness overload for us berries

yes @Hajar Ahmad.....do come here when u are free.....love reading ur post :wub:

@Summer Ryn.......til the end she's saying how much Si Yang is to her.......she is so happy these few months  - that is a fact and I think Si Yang is ready to have her coz it looks like he loved and adore her.  It would be kind.....super kind of MBC if they were to release uncut scenes of Siso .

• Like 9