[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

12 hours ago, eyra said:

@Summer Ryn for that votes, the rules said that 'you can vote infinite times', so it means if I vote 100 times, it will be count?

So Yeon has a such great will, so if she really love Si Yang, I believe she will pursue him, and for both of them I really hope they can pursue each other so they can reach their happiness  :blush:

@eyra The vote is for fun so i don't think they will restrict nos. times of vote...so, berries...please proceed to this fun vote. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, kappy said:

@eyra - Yes, I don't like that phrase 'the last day' either.  But my take on the sky thing (referring back to his sky IG) is that though their last day of WGM has come and gone, they remain under the same sky and that he is still thinking fondly of her.  So to me, that is saying bye bye to the idea of the last day because their love transcends time and space.

Oh my, I think I should go write a fanfic now.  lol!

I love how your interpret it :wub::wub: yes, please just, write it, I'll looking forward for it.....:D

To overcame the sadness of their leaving, please berries share your fanarts, fanfics or fanvids.....

@Summer Ryn thanks for answering, yes, we should vote there too, so others can see how awesome uri SiSo couple

and for the last round, I really hope we can win the first place cause it would be such a great gift for SiSo couple

• Like 10

2 hours ago, alou said:

..this is what i'm supposed to post before soompi crashed earlier.. i wonder what happened earlier??.. hehehe.. did we spam too much of our grief?? or did the other couple's thread rejoiced too much??.. 

"..this threads’ genie is still granting wishes right??.. plus the god & goddesses is still hearing our prayers, chebal~!!!

..so here’s mine.. I hope, wish and pray that “ALL SEVEN FANFIC THAT WERE SUBMITTED WILL COME TRUE IN THE NEAR FUTURE”.. in the following order:

@alou - Yes, soompi crashing was too weird.  I was going through withdrawals not being able to be in touch with all of you, my Berry precious friends.  You're so funny wondering if it crashed because we spammed too much of our grief.  Yes, soompi joined us in our mourning.  

Anyway, out of nowhere popped up some comments I hadn't seen before that had already 11+ responses.  Glad we're back.

And I like your wish.  That's a good wish! 

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, kappy said:

@studentkkk - I think you're thinking of "Why did you come now?" the song in the drama "I  Hear Your Voice."  That's a  definitely more up-mood song and fits them well.

"Do You Know?" is the song Si Yang suggested she sing for her masked singer performance at the spa.  She asked him to suggest a song, then went along with the one she chose anyway.  lol

No, @kappy, i am thinking of Do You Know... 

mm. the baseball one was Why Did You Come Now but the Radio song on her bday was Do You Know... can't believe I remembered incorrectly..

• Like 7

1 minute ago, crybabyme said:

Just curious, do they talk to the PD that they will end the show or the PD decides to end them?

like some berries said before, I agree that it could be their agencies who talked to the PD, but I think it's the new PD who talked about it first to their agencies cause she wants get a new couple to her show. Maybe considering how busy their actor/actress because the new drama so both agencies accepted that offer to let go SiSo from WGM. Sigh, this make me more mad with the new PD..... :angry:

• Like 11

On 2016/4/5 at 7:46 PM, Summer Ryn said:

Just went to leave comments in Soyeon IG, Berries who have not leave comments there, please write more encouragement words in Soyeon IG & advise her eat more as she really getting skinny. I hope she can gain some weight & stay healthy.

Have not see Siyang photo shoot yet. Will take a look later. Berries, please cast your vote to Siso. Thank you

I hate the new PD too... why so unfair to our siso couple:angry:

• Like 12

Why Did You Come Now is the first SiSo`s song and I think Do You Know is more appropriate for a good bye song. Both are beautiful.

2 hours ago, kappy said:

I'm wondering the same thing.  As @larus and others have said, it's cruel to shock a couple like this, if indeed they had no idea of it.  I don't want to believe the WGM powers-that-be could be so unfeeling.  I want to believe that both Si Yang and So Yeon suspected their agencies were considering this because both are busy with dramas, especially in the case of Si Yang with a new drama, One O One group, movies (any now? not sure),

I think they knew that they will go soon. It is not logical that MBC/ WGM production don`t tell them and their agency about their plan for another couple. Maybe they tell them they have to stay on the show until they find a new couple but not tell them when they have the last day. The last card mission with the news that they have the last day is suspicious. It is not the first time a couple gets that card. I only read about it but from what I read, each couple that received this card were shocked. It is either a big surprise or a very good acting. 

But what it is the truth we don`t know. I am OK. I am curious about this episode, cautiously optimistic that we`ll get a good episode. We`ll see.

I think their experience on WGM was a good one, they had fun, enjoyed spending time together, had a positive result and that`s what it is important. We had a good time too. Wish them the best in the future. Cheers.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Our Aladdin's lamp was working fantastically well until recently.  Oh, to get back its old shine would be truly wonderful.

I still have faith for our Aladdin's lamp, maybe our wishes was not granted in WGM, but it could be granted in their real life, and it's absolutely more worthed :blush:

• Like 13

wedding_photo2160408113628entertain3.jpg

Tomorrow's episode will probably be a cryfest for us Berries, but this is how I want to remember them. Always smiling while looking into each other's eyes, happy to just be together doing the simplest things, like talking while eating ddukbokki on the street. Because as celebrities, such an ordinary date is unreachable for them. 

• Like 22

@alou....@eyra...and @kappy,,,,,agree with you too. The song "Do you know".....hmmm the lyrics kinda of (i dunno how to describe it) but if she likes it then uri SiYang needs to sing it for her.  I prefer the song "why did u come now" better...the lyrics are beautiful...not sad and it's catchy and i had always loved that song. Btw you are all funny with what you have to comment about soompi crashing issues. merryluna88's fanarts are really beautiful...she got talent and artist flares...love it. 

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I think their experience on WGM was a good one, they had fun, enjoyed spending time together, had a positive result and that`s what it is important. We had a good time too. Wish them the best in the future. Cheers

yes @larus.....they gain new experience and it's not even acting....they are to me portraying themselves sincerely.  As for the sudden departure...it could be due to their busy schedules now or maybe the new PD wants new babies and they have suddenly become orphans :bawling:

• Like 15

Hi Berries.

For once, I'm at a loss for words cos nothing can describe the feelings I have, knowing that our dear SiSo couple will exit in tomorrow's WGM.

I hope that Si Yang and So Yeon were not too shocked nor upset about the last red card given to them unceremoniously by WGM. I can imagine the emotions running through them at the last filming. After all, two strangers were thrown into each other's path to make the most of it, and SiSo did better than the most. They brought so much fun and laughter together and create warmth and love for berries here and everyone around them. I cannot express the emptiness without them because they have both become such an important part of bringing sunshine to my life. Every day is SiSo day for the past 7 months because of their cuteness and sweetness.

I will miss their terms of endearment - "yeoboooo", "puppy", "kitty", "jagiya",  etc and I will miss seeing Si Yang do embarrassing stuff just to please So Yeon. I will miss So Yeon's clumsiness in their kitchen and Si Yang's patience and gentleness. I will miss So Yeon's aegyo and Si Yang's pampering. I will miss them loads!!

But I'll still choose to cling on to hope that they'll bring good news one day as Si Yang was ready to have kids with So Yeon.  :D

It'll help me pass the days because of that statement by Si Yang encouraging So Yeon to have kids too, and I will hold all their sweet moments of hands holding, hugging, recharging, couple outfits, birthday events, basketball, camping, renewing their contract, wedding tour, Cosmopolitan hot sexy shots, hongdae date and many moments.

I will stay with berries till good news come to us. They have been so sweet to each other and have grown to rely on each other for support too. I guess they must have developed some special feelings for each other along the way. It's inevitable because they were both sincere with their feelings. Both of them will be hit the hardest from WGM's harsh treatment. I hope they will stay in touch and spend some time together even after WGM.

Meanwhile, let's enjoy tomorrow's episode and gather for group hugs and encouragement and hold our hands while waiting for Si Yang to propose to So Yeon!    :wub:

You gals have been awesome and sweet like SiSo and thanks to all who have contributed to the magic of SiSo thread. Cheers!   :)

I love SiSo forever. 

p/s : Did I say that while I support both Si Yang and So Yeon for exiting one day due to their busy schedules, I hate MBC and WGM for bringing 2 beautiful people together only to break them up in this cruel manner as and when it suits them? It is one of the worst variety show ever from Korea. No wonder their rating is low. Not many can take the breaking up after all the sweet moments.

• Like 18

even oh min suk told kang ye won : "it's just the program that is over,not our relationship".
and kang ye won said on her bri : "but it's not normal for a person not to feel anything".
that's why their fans also want them to be real too.

i guess the new PD just hates couples who enjoy their time on WGM.
if not wrong,several participants on WGM ended their time on WGM because of scandals,right?
here they are..two couples who have great chemistry and will not cause any scandals,but the new PD just cut them off.
and just back on concept to display new rising idols for them to get acknowledge by many fans?

sorry for saying this...isn't eric nam actually a singer but rather get acknowledge not because his singing but from his activities on variety shows? and his partner is from MAMAMOO who is one of rising female group?

• Like 15

ATM.. hypnotizing myself by listening to 4 diff. versions of "Do you know?".. Hehehe.. while my ever supportive daughter is singing along..

..convo with my kids..

My ever supportive son: Mama, why are you sad tonight?

Me: because SiSo couple stint with WGM will end tomorrow..

MESSon: don't be sad, you can always re-watch, right?

My ever supportive daughter: Yah, don't be sad.. It's not as if they are not communicating outside WGM, aren't they?.. They are unlike other couple.. ;)

(..even my kids support their mother's delulu over SiSo.. Hehehe.. ) :wub:

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, alou said:

ATM.. hypnotizing myself by listening to 4 diff. versions of "Do you know?".. Hehehe.. while my ever supportive daughter is singing along..

..convo with my kids..

My ever supportive son: Mama, why are you sad tonight?

Me: because SiSo couple stint with WGM will end tomorrow..

MESSon: don't be sad, you can always re-watch, right?

My ever supportive daughter: Yah, don't be sad.. It's not as if they are not communicating outside WGM, aren't they?.. They are unlike other couple.. ;)

(..even my kids support their mother's delulu over SiSo.. Hehehe.. ) :wub:

awesome, you have such a great son and daughter :D

sorry berries, if I spam a lot by sharing berries fanarts IG in here, I need a lot of vitamin of uri SiSo to boost my mood :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

..they even let me borrow their gadgets to vote.. Since i kinda influence them into kpop, so we supports each others "love" over k-entertainment.. My daughter even helped me create the LOVE pics that i sent to seesaw for the international project.. :wub:

• Like 14