[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Hello berries! I've been a fan of SiSo couple since the fiest episode. I visit this page often, but I was shocked when I saw your posts regarding them (SiSo couple) leaving WGM. It's my first time posting and joining this thread to let you guys know about them not leaving yet! :) I hope you all feel better now.

Here's the link guys... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/we-got-married-quickly-denies-reports-of-kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-leaving

• Like 10

And i wanna thank all you dearies for taking time to post clips - seessaw love, etc!

You guys rock!! 

Yes, i realised ever since after Si yang apologized again in the car while going to Bangsan market, things seem to get a little awkward, as in less "skinship" as well, no more re-charging. (but i  will be very happy if they get re-charged off cameras!)

We'll need to be "Paparazzi Berries" if they really end their run in WGM  :bawling:

• Like 9

hey @oneindra congrats congrats for posting a pic..:)  I like your poem - did you compose it yourself?

hiya @kathrina dyanescoda welcome to Berry Land - hope you can post often. thank you for the link.  However we only believe this may be temporary denial -as one Berry mentioned, or maybe I read it online just now, this is WGM pattern for past years.  If the news leaked out from other sources, they always deny, but somehow a few days or next day, they will issue official news themselves... so we are preparing our hearts -but at the same time, we are not going to give up - if it is WGM's decision, we hope to delay Siso leaving by posting our support for Siso on MBC social media pages.  But if it was Siso's decisions, as any true Berries, I am sure we will all wish them the best but we still grieve over the loss...

So glad to see so many lurkers come out today - 

Besides  a honeymoon for Siso - my other wish for them when they get married in real life is for them to become parents and Si Yang will appear on Return of Superman with their child. :blush:

Edited by studentkkk
typo
  • Like 15

..what's with the gloomy post berries~!! ..why are you practicing your graduation speech.. huwaaahhhhhh~!!! it's not over yet berries!! we still have battles to be won over (remember round 3 & 4 berries).. let's show our SiSo couple that they have our out most support for them.. shall we berries~??.. 

..on with the question.. MY MOST FAVORITE MOMENT OF SISO IS EPISODE 4.. when they cooked together for the first time and when they played yutnori.. coz i think, it is when Soyeon started to show her own self that the public did not know.. i heard she get a lot of scolding during that episode.. but what she can do?? that's what she is.. and i'm glad she finally had this chance to show her true self as opposed to what others thought of her.. 

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

hey @oneindra congrats congrats for posting a pic..:)  I like your poem - did you compose it yourself?

heheheheehehe........thanks alot.....nope, i just find and make a little improve like the bracelet that its should be the ring :D and other...

• Like 11

Sorry for the being sad posts earlier, just need to get it off my chest. 

Of course we hope to see them as long as possible in WGM! Yes, i saw the fancam of their shooting. Just makes me happy to even think they are with each other now, filming WGM :wub:

• Like 15

Yes @alou, you are right..

at least lets make more happy memories on this thread until we know for sure... starting from Ep 1...  Berries, come show us all your talents - pics, vids, gifs, 

8 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

Sorry for the being sad posts earlier, just need to get it off my chest. 

Of course we hope to see them as long as possible in WGM! Yes, i saw the fancam of their shooting. Just makes me happy to even think they are with each other now, filming WGM :wub:

Dont be sorry dear Berry - it just shows how much you love Siso - while we posts our sad feelings and talk about them, lets also do the opposite at the same time, remember all their good times... until we hear official news.

• Like 9

Is SiSo couple able to read our love in Berry Land? 

Hope they can get good energy from us here, just reading our posts!

No more spam on the rumour. 

I must learn to create clips and gifs like Seesaw-love! Pls guide me! :)

• Like 9

The picture of them in Hongdae, Si Yang's fashion is simple (jeans and a t-shirt w jacket) but yet fashionable and manly especially because of his height and built - am sure So Yeon fall in love with him again and again and again. 

• Like 12

honestly a part of me trembles :bawling: but I'm really hoping whatever happens they find their happiness :blush:

Reminds me one of the book Siyang brought to their house... the secret. I will attract positive vibes instead both will have good opportunities this year that will make things stable for them to date for real:heart:

I want to trust both of them since we can only see a glimpse of their relationship.

The following things caught might attention making even me more delulu... forgive me. Some where mention by other berries also. 

• Siyang quits smoking because of Soyeon.... the only person I knew who did this was my sister's husband he was a chain smoker but when he met my sister he naturally just gave it up wanting to be a better person for my sister
  • Soyeon asked a question about her mom's hobby since he hears it when they talk
  • Siyang remembers the details of their first meeting... that day seems to be a memory he really likes to hold on
  • Soyoen rejects the idea being called nuna or sunbanim
  • Siyang asking Paul Ahn a favor by passing her the hangover drink...  thus he like to take care of Soyeon even off cam
  • Both saying how pabo that they felt anxiety while waiting for each other when they should have trusted each other more but a part of them knew both will hold-on... i think this shows that both really wanted to continue no matter what's the consequence. Siyang even mentioned he's thoughts if they should stop now before more emotions and memories are build up... he risk of getting hurt than not being with Soyeon #sorryoverdeluluhere
  • Both are vocal for being a big fan of each other
  • They keep track with each other schedule... i think their morning call is actually their ritual

I hope too once they close their chapter in WGM our berry family still continues.... this forum has become my safe haven as well... 

Sorry for the long post... 

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

Is SiSo couple able to read our love in Berry Land? 

Hope they can get good energy from us here, just reading our posts!

No more spam on the rumour. 

I must learn to create clips and gifs like Seesaw-love! Pls guide me! :)

Dear, for clips - think we all use different methods, for gifs, use the links @larus sent on page 481.  But you must know the basics first, like how to download a video and save on the computer, or you can use youtube video (but I have not tried this)..you try and go play around with it first cos kinda hard to teach over this forum...  When it comes to posting on this soompi thread, PM me or put out a post, alot of nice Berries here can teach you.

• Like 8

i'm trying to gather more people to vote on round 3.

i think it's easier to ask for help from people who are not following this site (soompi). 

i gave them the voting links and asked them to chose our couple.

even though asked them to vote every 6 hours was too much. i just said at least one day one vote.

let's win this contest,shall we?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

i think it's easier to ask for help from people who are not following this site (soompi). 

even though asked them to vote every 6 hours was too much. i just said at least one day one vote.

..that's the spirit berry~!!.. let's wait for @kalyanaV  to post the round 3 berries poll.. she might do it tonight, kst.. 

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

Yes! @6u2n7a, we need those votes, some of us have been cracking our heads over this...muachhh. :phew:

• Like 7

Whatever it is, we just accept what our Siso couple decisions. I'm so happy to see so many photos of our Siso couple came out today. Berries, look at our Siso Hand, the high % of Real is still there! For the below Video, they both go separate ways after surrounding people gathering around them. I really pity them. Especially, Soyeon, she still very shy facing the public so i will not surprise if they keep it wrap for this relationship even after wgm. But if they go public, i think Siyang will admitt first as i think he really likes Soyeon alots from the hand holding:wub:

• Like 10

Thanks for all deep thoughts from berries according this issues, though my heart still torn and I still have complicated feeling about this : sad, empty, shock, regretful, and many emotions that hard to explain, but now I'm pretty calm and I want to take any positive things from this :)

I still hope that Siso couple can stay longer in WGM, so I'm gonna looking forward for good news :) So now like So Yeon has said, I just wanna enjoy this moment to the fullest :blush:

Siso couple already give me so many joys and happiness.  They just like 'a vitamin' who can boost my mood, like 'a candy' that sweetening my day, like 'a latte' that inspirit my mind, like 'a chocolate' that energizing my body, and like 'an endorphine' that can make me smile and giddy :blush:  so to them, I wanna say :heart: THANK YOU, I LIKE YOU SISO COUPLE :heart:

Siso couple also make me know this forum, introducing me to all berries here, who so full of love and supports for this couple, I enjoy spazzing with you guys here... I love you all :heart:

one positive things from this issues, that so many berries lurkers come out to post and share their thought about that issues.....welcome....welcome new berries.... @oneindra @hsyhsy @kathrina dyanescoda @chris3975 please come and post often....... so we can reach our 500 pages soon :D

• Like 10