[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

5 minutes ago, eyra said:

@co4city @rachhan thanks for the explanation, maybe I'm kinda expecting that something special term, so kinda disappointed that it is just a casual term, hahaha.... :P

@eyra Well, the takeaway is that they are close. Consolation enough? Hahaha. All these bickering and teasing's kind of cute. It's what couples do! :w00t:

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, rachhan said:

@eyra Well, the takeaway is that they are close. Consolation enough? Hahaha. All these bickering and teasing's kind of cute. It's what couples do! :w00t:

Hahaha....right they are close enough so So Yeon naturally can teasing like that, I bet she won't say like that to Si Yang (though he is younger) if they are not close enough :D

This is why So Yeon can't guess it right, her nampyeon just loss his skill at math after he didn't in high school anymore :w00t:

• Like 11

Thanks for all the replies.

Guess i am trying to see the views here to see how does ladies feel about the suspicion that siyang did not answer correctly for most of the question.

Knowing the past history will of course help in knowing the person now.  but just wondering if it is impt to actually memorize them. haha

i think one of of the past, the second is of the "now and future"

(if i am making sense. haha)

• Like 10

3 hours ago, crybabyme said:

Also in Band 2 :D 

Hopefully by next episode we'll get to see them eat tteokbokki and talk more. And hopefully we'll also see the ones shown in the preview, such as the virtual game part. That game looks so fun! 

Thanks @thesuitelife547 for your recap as always :blush:

3 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I'm in band 2, too! 

Also including me . Early band 2 eiei :lol:
Nice to meet you :)

• Like 13

What a cute and sweet episode (as always). I keep smiling during 20 minutes watching. 

I have something to confess: Last weekend, watching the preview of this week epidode with Siso and the dogs, I was worried. 

There is a fact that when a couple getting bored and has nothing  to talk to each other or nothing to do together, they need "third party" to connect them. While seeing that preview, I thought "Oh, my Siso already hit this stage. Ottoke?". It looks like OhYeah couple with their dogs before (really sorry OhYeah couple's fans. I didn't follow them so I don't know much about your favourite couple. But seeing them playing with their pets while waiting for my Siso segment when live streaming, I remember the "dead time" of my boyfriend and I before we broke up :P )

Yesterday, I missed the live stream. Right after got home, I searched links to watch the raw clip with as said worry. But Goddess, it came out so cute, so fun and so sweet. Si Yang even told the adorable dogs: "I back to play with my wife now". Sorry Siso and Berries for my pessimistic:P thoughts. Until now, I watched the latest episode 6 times already. Hehe...

Siso ya, does your relationship even go further? From what I see and feel, you already become a real couple indeed :glasses:. Huhm, antue, antue yo...:heart:

• Like 19

53 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Thanks for all the replies.

Guess i am trying to see the views here to see how does ladies feel about the suspicion that siyang did not answer correctly for most of the question.

Knowing the past history will of course help in knowing the person now.  but just wondering if it is impt to actually memorize them. haha

i think one of of the past, the second is of the "now and future"

(if i am making sense. haha)

it's true it's not that important to memorize them, but I think we ladies will be so happy if our man remember that kind of things, just like So Yeon expression when Si Yang knew her nail color when they first met... she feels so touched....

Though, just like she said in her BRI, she just feel a pity that Si Yang can't answer her question, but not dissapointed. Well, that's such a pity cause it means Si Yang just has limited option to buy dress for her with that money :w00t:

• Like 18

I also found you Berries very cute while asking and "confessing" about age. I think no need to feel suffered with our age even if you are a woman. Age is a gift that Mr. Time giving us along with experiences. Haha...

So, as I revealed in my previous posts, I am at the same age with So Yeonie. We are chingu :)

I like you, all the lovely berries from all bands :blush:

• Like 19

Regarding to my "doubt" about the status of Siso's relationship: Even to my female close friends, I never imagine I could ask them about my mom's hobby. :rolleyes:

So, is it possible for "somebody" to ask her "working partner" that kind of question? 

Siso, tell me the truth! If you become real, antue. I don't like it. Because I love it. 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, hannajo said:

Suddenly what comes to mind is Siyang's declaration to Soyeon's friends during their housewarming. He said something like, "I'm sincerely in" (with regards to the virtual marriage). At that time, as a viewer it was too early to conclude whether he was sincere or saying it for TV. But now, seeing everything he's done for Soyeon (and that doesn't include the things he does offscreen we don't know about!), I believe he entered this marriage with sincerity, without calculations and without the end in mind. I also believe Soyeon did the same, though she took longer to open up and match up with his feelings. @rachhan I hope what you say about Soyeon, that "she really really really likes him", is true! Cause to me, Siyang obviously really really likes her and adores her to death, but she's a bit harder to read!

I think both of them do adore and likes each other. But as you said that So Yeon took longer to open up and also a bit hard to read. But i think its understandable, remembering what she said during Dangjin trip. 

I have once doubt Si Yang in the early episode, but then after they re-married again everything change. They have walk to another level of their relationship. And After Dangjin trip i saw Si Yang try to give all the experience to So Yeon, the way he treat her improve. He get along with So Yeon even for the strange and absurd idea. 

In my craziness mind I really wish i could just tell them and encourage directly to them that they really should just go and be real... it's not there's are nothings to lose, but they need to give a try and find a way to work it... because (based on what So Yeon like to spill at the BRI aboit their off cam communication) they already pass that level when you still trying to get to know each other and try to be comfortable. In fact they interactions just like a real couple. 

Oh... boy I'm in fire again, kekeke... they really have that capability to make me getting excited and hype and jumping... I'm crazy and delusional.. hahaha... but who's care... I'm happy... oh boy... now I'm seem talking with my self... 

I think my friend was right that I'm falling deep down to the rabbit whole again. But what can I say? SiSo just adorable lovable irresistible. 

Sorry you have to read some of my crazy thought... 

Have a nice day my dear berrie's #bearhugs

• Like 19

1 hour ago, studentkkk said:

@seesaw_loveyour video clip is so funny. Hahahahah.... also did any Berry feel that her candy ring is like a baby pacifier? I thot it was v funny too... i just watched the eng sub and u r right,, it felt so short... i also watched the new couple,, they r quite funny.....

yup, I also think it's like baby pacifier for the first time I saw it in preview pic from MBC.

Well, I wonder is it actually candy?? How you eat that?

And for all that candies, will So Yeon eat that? She might get cavities if she eat all :w00t: or she might display it in her home, not dare to eat any of those :w00t:

• Like 11

@thesuitelife547..tq for the long translation....and the other berries too who gave some quick translations here and there as requested by other berries....you are all awesome. With every new episode I keep falling in LOVE with our couple (lost count) again and again.

1919174_1775273206037249_564958860986948

Ouuccch....sorry for the wrong spelling of super...it is now supper (oh dear).... ...Age???? Hmmm I stop counting at 21......sorry again I'M forever  and ever 21.....ihiks.....hehehe

• Like 16

9 hours ago, LeeK said:

Thank you. but it was 10 plus PM then. Desk as in at home's table where my laptop is....anyway, could not take it as i am old so went to sleep. 

now going to start watching chinese sub....notice the dear recap by @thesuitelife547 is out.  so i am going to skip that post until i finished. haha.

@LeeK - I figured you might have meant desk at home but took a chance (to joke).  You sound like me at night, only I'm on my bed on my laptop, fighting to stay awake because the kids are asleep and I finally have precious time to myself.  I don't know how I expect to stay awake late at night on my bed staring at my laptop, but I try my darndest.  Unfortunately, in no time, my laptop is staring at me.  lol

So does that mean you understand Chinese, too?  Nice.

Yup, so glad to get the recap by @thesuitelife547.  Thank you TSL547!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, eyra said:

yup, I also think it's like baby pacifier for the first time I saw it in preview pic from MBC.

Well, I wonder is it actually candy?? How you eat that?

And for all that candies, will So Yeon eat that? She might get cavities if she eat all :w00t: or she might display it in her home, not dare to eat any of those :w00t:

never saw it in real life before.but seen it in wgm. Song jaerim gave one to kim so eun before if i recall correctly 

• Like 11

@Summer Ryn

I really love your posts too. You've been an awesome berry with all the 'reminders' and Instagram pics you shared which motivates us!

Yes,  calling all SiSo berries out there, let's unite to first hit 500 pages! We're getting there soon. SOON.

Please spam your love and all your thoughts about this lovely SiSo couple!

Lurking berries, do share your love for Si Yang and So Yeon here. We need all the berries to de-lurk and come sharing loads of stuff. I'm sure there are so many things to share. All MVs, fanart, fanfic, poems, essays, gifs, fun facts...etc....please feel free to post here! 

fighting!  :D

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, LeeK said:

never saw it in real life before.but seen it in wgm. Song jaerim gave one to kim so eun before if i recall correctly 

I'm kinda curious, do you watch the whole WGM episodes, maybe from the season 1??

Ah, since you're good in finding BGM song, may I ask your help to find the instrumental one which played in the last scene of the new episode when Siso talked about the money they received, I think I've heard that music in kdrama, but can't recall it

@jl08 I do love reading  your long posts :blush:  @ChuMills DejaVu I also love reading your delulu post :wub: please keep it coming :D

I really love all berries in this forum, reading all your posts in here really making my day wonderful.... :heart: LOVE YOU ALL :heart:

• Like 14

@eyra

Berry, you have been awesome in sharing so much posts and thoughts with us here. Thank you to you!  :)

I hope lurkers will post like you - determined to reach more pages for the love of SiSo couple. LOL....

Yes, it's awesome that all the berries here are so motivated, caring and thoughtful all united by our love for Si Yang and So Yeon. It's really revigorating to watch so much love going on between two beautiful people. Most of all, it's so sincere and warm from both parties. So berries learn lots of positive attributes from our beloved SiSo couple.

Let's keep going, SiSo berries! Don't Stop. Let's do all sorts for SiSo couple. They own this special berry tree and nurture us so we must bear lots of fruits for our SiSo tree owners!   :wub:

• Like 12