[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

16 minutes ago, co4city said:

Who do you like the most? He said "it's YOU (in informal way), not Kim So Yeon.... Ok, time to call my dad to see if there's any significance  to this answer.  Ugh.... time like this, I so wish I understand Korean culture better.:tears:

Yup, he wrote 너 (noh) which is a very informal way of referring to you. If i didn't remember wrongly, my korean teacher used to say that it's only used in spoken korean to refer to people that you are very close with. Actually pretty rude to use for people who are older than you. The formal reference for you is actually dangsin. However, this must be used very carefully because it is very confrontational and can be very rude. Mostly it's used when people argue and want to point fingers at each other. Alternatively, it can be used as a term of endearment for lovers. That's why in formal  polite situations, koreans usually refer to others as  xxx shi or yyy shi (like siyang shi, or soyeon shi) instead of using you.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, rachhan said:

Yup, he wrote 너 (noh) which is a very informal way of referring to you. If i didn't remember wrongly, my korean teacher used to say that it's only used in spoken korean to refer to people that you are very close with. Actually pretty rude to use for people who are older than you. The formal reference for you is actually dangsin. However, this must be used very carefully because it is very confrontational and can be very rude. Mostly it's used when people argue and want to point fingers at each other. Alternatively, it can be used as a term of endearment for lovers. That's why in formal  polite situations, koreans usually refer to others as  xxx shi or yyy shi (like siyang shi, or soyeon shi) instead of using you.

@rachhan, thank you! It's kind of early to call my dad, asking about a line from WGM since he also thinks I snapped (just like my hubby!), hahahahaha.  Two men can't quite figure out my obsession over our SiSo as I've never done that before, lol. 

I've said this before but to those of you who feels inadequacy with your English,  do not worry! Some of us are learning Korean right beside you! I may not "walk" beside you :rolleyes: but we're in this together!!!!! :heart:  Oh the love in this room is as swet as our SiSo! Kises and Hugs to all beries:wub:

• Like 16

I think many people are upset about the screen time for the past 2 weeks. Honestly though, I actually like these 2 short episodes the most. Short as they may be, it's great to see how natural their conversations have become and how at ease they are now with each other. Almost like 2 people who have known each other forever and can talk about anything and everything.

It's always refreshing to see Soyeon's innocent nature pop up. She actually asked Siyang why he always wins when they play games and what he thinks is her problem. Haha and the panelist immediately credits it to the fact that she is innocent. He said he will use the paltry amount of money won from the game to buy her tteokbokki and she said they can use to time while eating to learn more about each other and that she hopes he will remember those details. In return, he is as usual super obliging to everything she says. Sweet end to the short segment but thoroughly good episode!

• Like 15

@co4city No worries! Glad to be of help! I can't agree more with you. Those who feel worried about their English, please feel feel to post away. Use this platform as practice grounds. I think trying despite the fear is actually admirable. It can't be bad if it is understood by everyone. Hwaiting!

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, rachhan said:

Fr.om the group chat I'm in, i got info that he wrote 'definitely you' with the you refers as noh, in this case, an intimate call of 'you' (as you said, terms of endearment between lovers). Made us wonder if they are even closer in real lofe than what they showeed in wgm..and the atmosphere after that, both were so shy.. :D just get married you two. :D 

• Like 18

My reaction and new comedian MC reaction is same "How come you noticed/ remembered it" when siyang answer right answer about soyeon nail colour for their first meeting.

Yes Siyang Ur so awesome one of million young man.:w00t::w00t:

• Like 16

These moment were sweet overload , Even these sence many Berriis post alot before i ever impressive all the time when look at these .

All below these photo , made me wonder If they don't in (Real)relationship , they will do like thes ?  or anyone who closely can hold hand and covered by jacket like this ? who is the person that can called "Lover"

looked at them seem like the world are only both , the gesture from each other eyes full of honestly love , i believe that their eyes cannot to lie Berriis anymore , i am the person who falling with you both so may be i have some question to ask you .

When did you dating for real Siso ? eiei . last Valentine's day or since December last years .Lol :wub: 

Hopefully all Berries in here get some news soon Siso , my sense tell me you are true love with each other ^^ so after finished WGM(i will be deeply sad) 1- 2 years , Our Siso will be get married then have twin kids . eiei. "Imagination important more than knowledge" Albert Einstein told me , :w00t:

for all that my imagine about you Siso :P

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngAction louder than words so Berriies don't mind anymore if don't "saranghea" from Soyeon, Body language gonna tell anyones already .  you are during on dating and seem like your relationship will be more stable . because obviously Siyang take care Soyeon including protect here, Touching, with softy that look like Soyeon less to shy when comepare with another prior episodes for the first time that Siyang touched her  eventhrough we just watch other moment filming for the first time !! that mean theirs body language that Siyang do with Soyeon  don't the first time for them . 80 percent they meet with each other out of WGM program and i totally agree 100% they called phone with each other everyday or send message everytime when they have freetime .:lol:

ohh,i just relize that i write more longer anymore .eiei . its seem like the person who were repressive :w00t::w00t:

• Like 23

Hey all you out in Berry land...

So the poll for Round 2 has closed.  You probably figured that out with the 1 hour countdown that was given over 1 hour ago.  Fighting, everybody!  I feel we'll do great!

@LeeK - Watch out and don't get caught by your boss!  Falling asleep at desk ... can you just say you're taking a power nap?  Or how about that you're just not feeling well and had to lay your head down for a bit?  It wouldn't be telling a lie.  You're not feeling your best because eng subs are not yet out.  

@rachhan and @jl08 and @eyra and @co4city and anyone else who helped us with translations and understanding the Korean language.  I always appreciate every little contribution in this area.  Thank you so much.

ALL - Please don't worry about your English.  We understand you just fine, really.  When you come out of your comfort zone, you're saying that it's more worth it to share and comment and ask in this forum about our Siso couple than whatever uncomfortable feeling you might have because English is not your native tongue.  We all are learning in some way, so as we say where I'm from, no shame!  (Go for it!)

@hannajo - Si Yang mentioning that what he wants most in the future is to be a good father.  One of the many things I love about the man!  This guy has got his priorities straight.

Si Yang's foot size is 265-270 mm?  In looking at a conversion chart, Korea to U.S., he's got relatively small feet, for his height, that is.  It could be I'm Polynesian and we tend to have big (what they call "luau") feet.  That must be it

Screentime - It is true that quality is better than quantity, and our couple packs into their allotted time a ton of quality, so I'm (for the most part) good!  I just get greedy, greedy, greedy when it comes to them in this, the shipper's thread for our couple.  Can we help it?  heehee

• Like 20

YAY for the preview. Thank You!

That simulation game it is so fun. I want one too. We can see how happy they are in WGM. It will be another nice episode but we already knew that. :D

And of course they will hold hands. :)

• Like 17

thanks for @co4city @rachhan@KalyanaV for explaining what Si Yang wrote.  Before I try too figure out what it is, since it's not written as 'Kim So Yeon...

So it's 'definitely....you' ..... :wub:  Omona,  Now I feel butterfly in my stomach...:w00t:

Based on number in that paper, it's 10, so it's actually the last question by Si Yang,  but from MBC editing, it became the second question...

• Like 13

So, according to my dad, the way Si Yang answered was quite daring and direct. Daring because he chose that question on national tv. It wasn't selected for him but yet he wanted to make a statement.  AND dad commented that hmmm, so this young man thinks So Yeon is already his "woman" huh? :wub:  Whaaaatttttt!  Direct because he knew/expected the answer when he gave an obvious hint to So Yeon.   Regardless of what my dad and hubby think of my obsession with SiSo, these two men sure know how to make me happy!  LOL! 

I may need to have some in-debt conversations with my dad about what he thinks of our SiSo. He can't just say stuff like above and let me hanging!  I may never leave my delulu land....  

• Like 21

Basically we only get some questions from both that aired in this ep

Si Yang's Question : only 5 from 10

1. What subject he is best at? Math

2. Who is fave actress when he's in high school? Jang Na Ra

3. What animal he dislikes the most? Snake

4. What's his shoe size? 269-290 mm

5 to 9 they're not shown

10. Who he like the most? Definitely... you (Kim So Yeon) :wub:

So Yeon's question : only 6 from 10

1. What show her first debut? Dinousaur teacher

2. What's her nail color when they first met? Red

3. Who is her best frien? Suan

4. What she like to do when she get free time? Going to cafe

5. What's her touching moment in WGM? when their eyes met while watching a movie in camping ep

6 to 8 not shown

9. What's her oma hobby? Ocarina

10. not shown

From only these question, they only get 7 question which the answers are right, did they mention how much money they get for buying the styling outfit?

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, co4city said:

So, according to my dad, the way Si Yang answered was quite daring and direct. Daring because he chose that question on national tv. It wasn't selected for him but yet he wanted to make a statement.  AND dad commented that hmmm, so this young man thinks So Yeon is already his "woman" huh? :wub:  Whaaaatttttt!  Direct because he knew/expected the answer when he gave an obvious hint to So Yeon.   Regardless of what my dad and hubby think of my obsession with SiSo, these two men sure know how to make me happy!  LOL! 

I may need to have some in-debt conversations with my dad about what he thinks of our SiSo. He can't just say stuff like above and let me hanging!  I may never leave my delulu land....  

hahaha... I love your dad.... It's really nice to know other's insights (who are not the shipper) about uri Siso couple, please tell us more then after you get that conversation with your dad :D

• Like 14