[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

12 hours ago, studentkkk said:

I'm remembering some Berries from earlier pages - havent heard from you berries in a while.

@auroratasya @manhwacouple @jojojouna180415 @Cap Grey @cielosky @mellynarifqi @amandayulita @car15sa @curiousnomad @aynaed @hyolee143 @thequentinid @veroniquetessa  @keight314 @oneindra @diansafitri @Kwak SiYang Thailand....I know there are many more...sorry if I missed your name

I KNOW all of you are still loving Siso and voting as well... but come back and write too.. this is international fan page... would be so great to hear from you all again!

helloo berries.... i know it's been awhile, been busy with work & housework these days. but i've been a silent reader ,because i forgot my password :( and don't worry i also voted too, i even used 4 devices :)  Hopefully we'll win this round too ! Fighting... !!

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

@hannajo Aww! I really love those pics of them laughing! I keep repeating that part because they're just so adorable :heart:

I know right! With their bare faces and messy hair, their laughing together looks so sincere and natural.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hannajo said:

I love it when they laugh together. :wub: So sweet. Feels like I'm getting cavities just looking at them. 

@hannajo   Agreed with you. I love in this scene - don't you think they look alike. The way they smile and tilting of their heads. Hmm am i being deluulu here?

On 3/16/2016 at 8:33 AM, Summer Ryn said:

Manjittnam might jealous again:D

Hmm... So Yeon's strength is her weakness. She is such a friendly person. I FEEL for Si Yang.

Don't worry Si Yang. You must trust  So Yeon. She does not give her heart easily.

Besides - how many man have the complete package like Si Yang.

Handsome, caring, encouraging, considerate to the extent that  your clumsiness he thinks is as "cute", protective, supportive in developing your cooking skill. And the steal is - he is a good cook and one of the most patient man ever on earth in handling your "out of the box" solutions in the kitchen. :wub:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, alou said:

..good day berries~~!! this ahjumma need some help.. what is the hangul romanization for "YES",  "WAIT" and "I KNOW" ? .. thanks for immediate reply berries~!! :)

Yes = ne or ye, wait = gidalim,  I know = a-la or a-lasseo 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Yes = ne or ye, wait = gidalim,  I know = a-la or a-lasseo 

..thanks dear.. last, what is "wait a minute" .. is it "Changkamanyeo" or something.. hehehe.. pardon this ahjumma.. :)

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

@hannajo   Agreed with you. I love in this scene - don't you think they look alike. The way they smile and tilting of their heads. Hmm am i being deluulu here?

Hmm... So Yeon's strength is her weakness. She is such a friendly person. I FEEL for Si Yang.

Don't worry Si Yang. You must trust  So Yeon. She does not give her heart easily.

Besides - how many man have the complete package like Si Yang.

Handsome, caring, encouraging, considerate to the extent that  your clumsiness he thinks is as "cute", protective, supportive in developing your cooking skill. And the steal is - he is a good cook and one of the most patient man ever on earth in handling your "out of the box" solutions in the kitchen. :wub:

@Hajar Ahmad  Thank U I like U

You are so right to describe SIYANG n SOYEON Personality and their relationship… I laughed so hard read ur observation.:D

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, alou said:

..thanks dear.. last, what is "wait a minute" .. is it "Changkamanyeo" or something.. hehehe.. pardon this ahjumma.. :)

Yes, the romanization is jamkkanman or jamkkanman-eo :) , 

• Like 8

@Hajar Ahmad They are definitely becoming more alike in their behaviour and gestures, and that's what makes them look alike sometimes! 

1 hour ago, crybabyme said:

Exactly! Both their ears are also red.

I just noticed! Makes me wonder what they were laughing about; the conversation that caused the laugher wasn't shown.

• Like 11

I didn't notice this until I was taking screenshots... Siyang's "potato face" made a slight appearance in ep 26 too. :lol:

Screenshot_2016-03-16-21-59-21.png

And my favourite moment of the episode. Look at her frozen expression as Siyang whined "Yeobooo~oooo". Hilarious!

Screenshot_2016-03-16-21-58-22.png

• Like 15

I wonder what is that thing Siyang is putting around Soyeon. It looks like a string of...candy?

And it looks like these two quizzed each other and decided on a forehead flick for a wrong answer. Siyang-ah, are you sure you want to flick your wife's delicate forehead... How about a kiss instead? 

• Like 14