[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wow! DAEBAK DATE! I hope SiSo couple will forget about everything else and just enjoy themselves to the fullest! They deserve a good honeymoon together! I love them! Si Yang, please take care of So Yeon. Please play lots of beach games. So Yeon will totally rock in her bikini with beach volleyball......she'll look sooooo sexy that Si Yang cannot focus on the game for sure!! He won't grab the ball cos he'll be tempted to grab her instead!  Oops........LOL... Have FUN, our beloved SiSo couple! :)

• Like 13

12 hours ago, alou said:

..can i just hug the writer of this Short cameo scene.. Or was it an adlib Yeosin Anae?? Hehehe :phew: (Sorry guys I cant edit this out.. Pabo phone mode is on.. )  sit..

..i thought im just hearing things.. Hehehe.. Now i know i heard it right.. So Yeon mentioned my country twice.. Hehehe.. Hope to see you here if you planned to visit Philippines with Siyang of course.. Hehehe

i heard it too and i also thought i heard it wrong... anyway from where are you? im from the PH too...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

translation for Siyang's insta

#Siso #DangJin We are going-! #Date #Course Please give us recommendations~! #PublicTransport Using this! #KimSoYeon #KwakSiYang #Kitty #Puppy

Imagine when he is sending this on the bus to ask for recommendation, they must have looked at the reply together. Haha I am getting more imaginative!

On a side note, travelling in the bus takes 2 hours and half to reach! Imagine they sleep on each other's shoulders...muahahaha. DangJin has beautiful beaches which faces the Yellow Sea (Seo hae 서해) that SoYeon likes. So this trip is for Soyeon again! 

Yes he always says "if my wife happy, I'm happy too" its all about you,  and I hope sooyeon wear hot bikini and siyang can't stand or blushing or LOL,( forget if in Korea now very cold its never mind LOL) hahahahahah wild dreamers

• Like 13

@auroratasya  i dont know anymore who was the idea  of this line "serve 12 dishes" LOL. If the writer...it was daebak...soyeon must be laughed so hard. She has gag woman soul. She can make herself as joke. :P:P:P

Bikini in the winter season?...no no no:crazy::crazy:

Hope both they can relaxe and enjoy the filming today. They deserve to have a little rest and deeper conversation. Hope they  filming with no cameraman like the 1st ep.:phew::D:D

PS: are they wearing a couple coat? Seolma from soyeon present for siyang birthday?

• Like 11

your voice video deabak seesaw_love..I can hear my voice in it too...the way you make it...it's really make me feel belonging to this siso couple...kumawo chingu...

thank you and I love you seesaw_love :wub::wub:

• Like 8

I guess our Siso couple is trying to have some adventure by taking this trip differently. Maybe they want to break the routines of driving in a car. But this is good, they can have more time and space for interaction and skinship while they're on the way to their destination....

• Like 13

I think I'm really crazy bout our couple. I even dreamt about them (I imagine the morning scenario before the night they wore the couple pyjamas together). Maybe I should start a fan fiction soon haha. Will you all read if I start writing one?

Why is Saturday soo far away? Almost every 10 minutes I will refresh this page to see if there is any update. And also keep stalking their insta constantly. 

I'm officially crazy. Period.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, catgoh92 said:

I think I'm really crazy bout our couple. I even dreamt about them (I imagine the morning scenario before the night they wore the couple pyjamas together). Maybe I should start a fan fiction soon haha. Will you all read if I start writing one?

Why is Saturday soo far away? Almost every 10 minutes I will refresh this page to see if there is any update. And also keep stalking their insta constantly. 

you not alone catgoh92..nado...i keep stalking their insta n this thread too..while waiting impatiently for saturday coming...pali pali saturday...:blush::heart:

• Like 12

Wonder if u berries have read this article before? 

Soyeon interview: i need romance 3.

Happen to Read it & Cut the below interview which might be interesting to us:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reporter asked what the actress thought about dating a younger man in real life so Kim So Yeon replied, "I think it would be good.  I had dated one before . . . He took care of me well and I did not feel the age difference.  There was no feeling of rejection."

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

Same here, you're not alone. My friend always remind me to take some medicine. hahahaha..

But, why MBC haven't release pict yet? I'm so curious.

• Like 9