[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

In earlier episode 291, during on their way to singing, Siyang say to Soyeon he wished this is Real marriage & he would like protect Soyeon.

I like this episode as Siyang & Soyeon really sincerely spoke their heart out. 

These 2 are really fated to meet:)

I have to rewatch that one...i dont remember that part, maybe bec i was still alone inside my own world fantasizing...havent found this berry tree yet...

Unlike these days, i get to share my thoughts and read pleasant things about ksy couple. It is more fun spazzing with all of u guys here hehe

And i wouldnt have to look farther for videos and stills of them (thank you jjang gifs maker and video uploaders)

• Like 8

So I tried to watch the other 2 couples: Bbyu and Oh Yeah couples.

Just my humble opinion and I hope you berries will forgive my bias for SiSo (if this is a bias indeed and not truth):

Bbyu: It's cute. They do all the cute stuff that young ones do. Maybe ajumma's like us don't find that appealing?

Oh Yeah: It's a contender for SiSo a bit. I sometimes wish that SiSo will be as blunt and as close as Oh Yeah but then....

SiSo: They have this "there's something in the air between them - electrifying." Even if they try to be as nonchalant about the intimacy (like Oh Yeah), So Yeon and Si Yang give us the feeling that when they try to step that boundary of closeness, there's this point of no return. Which is so frightening yet so fascinating - SiSo will be forever frozen in that stage if they play it safe or end up together in real life in a passionate romance if they pick up the courage to take that step. The attraction is real and has more at stake - marriage in the long run or breakup along the way (but I hope not of course).

I know I'm no one and it's their life ultimately, but for one delulu moment I wanna shout out: Risk it!!! It's worth it!!

• Like 17

yuar19ingrid...i agreed with you.. To me, Bbyu , they are like younger days of Oh Yeah & Siso Couple.

Did you all watched next week preview? I Love the actions of Bbyu & Oh Yeah Couples when our Siso Couple

was rehearsal on stage? So cute of them.

Simplereads, the episode 291, it worthwhile review again. 

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Everytime when they were at the car carressing moment was one of romantic gesture of siso that i cant skip it. And always make this ahjuma heart dugum dugim dugum :sweatingbullets:

One thing that I noticed for this episode...usually when they holding hand...siyang hand on her lap and this ep was the opposite position...siyang on the top. And ....as always...romantic moment.

I am really deadly curious how they make conversation off cam? I still feel amazing siyang can figure out the soyeon "secret" mind????:crazy:

Agree. That's why I said before, for them to be able to read each other's mind and speak about t so bluntly, it's impossible if it grows solely from their wgm meeting. They must have communicate quite intensely, either text or phone call or video call or offscreen meeting, and that the convo must be pretty flirty between them ;) . I think they even discuss the steamy Cosmo photo session, and both probably express how it affects them, after photo-effect. That's why he can figure out her naughty thoughts :D . 

Since I just finished rewatching their wedding episode, I'd like to mention about Soyeon's gift for Siyang that she mentioned during car rides. We didn't see it in wgm, so it must be something personal that she gave outside camera. Also, we didn't see her giving our @seesaw_love 's daebak mickey to Siyang, it could be off camera as well. The fact that we don't see it in wgm is actually okay, providing more possibility that she gave it to him on their personal time, thus, somehow more private :) .

One more thing. By the end of their dance rehearsal, did Soyeon say to Siyang to text her later? She said it so naturally as if it's some common thing between them. Gave me the vibe of a gf asking her bf to contact her once he's available later on.. Am I too delulu? Can't help it thanks to the Cosmo session. Hehe... :D . And definitely thanks to their first 100-days contract that let them feel how it would be without one another. Now that they get a sense of it, I'm confident they'll treasure one another even better.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

in this episode...the part when SiYang tried to hold Soyeon hand while driving - there's a little hurt feeling, right?

and i know Soyeon felt the same when she watched this episode in replay or whenever she is...

Now, no more holding back. kkk 

it's like...it is now or never, or regret it later haha.

• Like 13

@your19ingrid i also tried to watch bbyu bec sungjae (did i spell it right?) did good in kdrama Who Are You but dropped them as soon as i saw him and his partner...but of course they could be appealing to youngsters and teenagers who havent xperienced real relationships, which on that note again, if i may say, is not something that i wanted wgm couples to define as WGM's true essence and meaning. 

To be honest i hate comments that obviously from their fandom bec of immaturity, i mean, i admit what we do here can be considered as an act of an immature person but at least we do not bash their idols (hope none of us do that hehe). I especially got disgusted when someone called kim so yeon old hag, it took a lot of courage to leave that site without cursing that person.

Please dont hate me for assuming that that comment was from their fandom but couldnt helped it bec most people who posts comments during that time favors bbyu couple. I stand to be corrected.

Oh yeah couple...i dont watch them with interest, just waiting for sisso's part that finally ending to skipping them again and again. But i also have nothing against their tandem, its just i think i stick only to my bias.

In general this is my personal view: bbyu couple satisfies teenagers and those who are still in the dating stage.

Oh yeah couple is for their fans and those who like them to be together.

Sisso couple is for me and you and the rest of the berries all over the world who are happy whenever there are news about the together.

and i hope that si yang's fandom don't hurt kim so yeon basing on age and other minimal negative ideas (i dont speak korean or chinese so generally i dont know what's the ooinion from the other side).

I hope that they will also rejoice with how our couple are complimenting each other on screen.

I mean, we are not pushing so yeon to si yang ( how can we do that, right?)  but we also cant help it when we feel that he is pulling her already hehe

In the lighter note, im guilty for laughing so hard hearing those cracking sound in tuned to so yeon's dance rehearsal and of course like a proud Momma when she performed graciously during live and squirming ahjumma with the meeting of their lips....ohmhylyf...

--- I should stop here, spamming me again.---

And @Summer Ryn i am def doing that, going to review with extra eagle eye hehe

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

One more thing. By the end of their dance rehearsal, did Soyeon say to Siyang to text her later? She said it so naturally as if it's some common thing between them. Gave me the vibe of a gf asking her bf to contact her once he's available later on.. Am I too delulu? Can't help it thanks to the Cosmo session. Hehe... :D . And definitely thanks to their first 100-days contract that let them feel how it would be without one another. Now that they get a sense of it, I'm confident they'll treasure one another even better.

Yes, she said "KaTalk ke yo" (means Kakao Talk app). I think it's so natural and familiar expression. Kyaaaa... i want to peeping their chat, maybe it's more lovey dovey and intimate than on camera...kekeke *cant help my delulu mind :D

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Agree. That's why I said before, for them to be able to read each other's mind and speak about t so bluntly, it's impossible if it grows solely from their wgm meeting. They must have communicate quite intensely, either text or phone call or video call or offscreen meeting, and that the convo must be pretty flirty between them ;) . I think they even discuss the steamy Cosmo photo session, and both probably express how it affects them, after photo-effect. That's why he can figure out her naughty thoughts :D . 

I really berry expect soyeon naughty thoughts will be appear at siyang birthday surprise….wkwkkwwk Just imagine scenario of surprise birthday event  make me smiling like idiot:blush::blush:

I just rewatch their camping episode and mangga episode, at camping episode…soyeon said there is a bed that they can share (quite small bed)…siyang response quite hilarious and happy face…nan kencana…to sleep together on small bed. and when mangga episode….when siyang said he want to cook a boil ramen…soyeon said….should we eat as dinner? siyang giggling response…why we should eat it at the night?…I think soyeon is really has a pure heart…at that moment she doesn't thinking deeply what the effect of her comment to siyang. But since she really regretted the wedding kiss moment.

She keep thinking the best moment to fulfil her desire….go go go soyeon…..this ahjuma will closely look how you to fulfil your desire to your manjittnam nampyeon him...:heart::heart: 

• Like 13

46 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

So I tried to watch the other 2 couples: Bbyu and Oh Yeah couples.

Just my humble opinion and I hope you berries will forgive my bias for SiSo (if this is a bias indeed and not truth):

Bbyu: It's cute. They do all the cute stuff that young ones do. Maybe ajumma's like us don't find that appealing?

Oh Yeah: It's a contender for SiSo a bit. I sometimes wish that SiSo will be as blunt and as close as Oh Yeah but then....

SiSo: They have this "there's something in the air between them - electrifying." Even if they try to be as nonchalant about the intimacy (like Oh Yeah), So Yeon and Si Yang give us the feeling that when they try to step that boundary of closeness, there's this point of no return. Which is so frightening yet so fascinating - SiSo will be forever frozen in that stage if they play it safe or end up together in real life in a passionate romance if they pick up the courage to take that step. The attraction is real and has more at stake - marriage in the long run or breakup along the way (but I hope not of course).

I know I'm no one and it's their life ultimately, but for one delulu moment I wanna shout out: Risk it!!! It's worth it!!

Ahhaha... I also watched Byu and Ohye. A little OCD me makes me feel uneasy if I don't follow through things a.k.a watch the whole episode despite like it or no. And I agree with what you said.

Bbyu is cute and alright, and I enjoy them the way they are as the young ones: fun, active and easy to watch. I am an ahjumma young at heart I guess, coz I like them. heheh...But no reading between lines nor do I expect anything to happen between them. They'll stay good friends forever I think. Just an info, MBC sites was in uproar since a couple days ago, due to the rumour that Bbyu is gonna leave wgm soon, their fans had bombarded MBC to cancel their farewell. And today, MBC detracted the info about Bbyu's leaving, In fact, they get more airtime on another MBC show: My Little Television. Speaking of the power of the fans :) . 

Ohye segments are sometimes funny (especially in newer episodes) since they don't seem to mind their image at all. They just do whatever they feel like to, and it turns out hilarious. I agree with what I read from their fans comment that they have potential to be real married couple, and as long as our couple's still on wgm, I will watch other couple's segment as well. What I find a bit bothering is actually not them as a couple, but some of their fans' reactions...they're the fans that's quite often stated negative comments on other couples. A looot of comparison, in stating the weakness in other couples vs the greatness in them, duh... Sometimes it simply stated that they don't like this couple or that couple, they just skip this couple, that couple is fake, etc. I mean why can't we just voice something nice and how much we like a certain couple, without stating the negative opinion for others? How would they feel if their cp gets the bashing like that too, since every cp is always the best in their fans' eyes, right? Of course not all Ohye fans are like that, but because of those few who actively badmouthing other couples, if affects my liking to this fandom, sorry. 

I admit that I'm on KSY boat, but I also want to voice my little worry to see a few of the fans are starting to react toward negative comments given to Ksy. I'd rather us play nice and keep peace with each other fandom.. Let's just spread our love for Siso couple in the positive ways.

Our couple is the ones to be in dangerous stage of progressing to be real or just stay reel. We sense their mutual electrifying attraction to each other,  be it physically or emotionally. We sense their sincerity and some lingering feeling to each other. It takes courage and support from their surrounding, specifically a push support from their family, and Siyang's bold and proactive approach, to make it possible for them to become real, And somehow I feel like they just need a liitle more time to come to that happy decision (to be dating irl, not to get married yet). Why? Since they are both sincere and sensitive people whom aware of each other's real feeling, and yet they still approach to become closer to one another. We'll be able to depict more of it in the more coming episodes. Let's justwait and see (and comment happily) , berries. :D . 

• Like 13