[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

@Summer Ryn  hey those r my photo collages of Siso which I posted here... had created an iG ac last nite. Is someone or tt person :angry:stealing my work n not giving credit?

@studentkkkReally? I didn't noticed until you mentioned ! I'm so sorry about it & shouldn't post it here. 

This must well loved by alot siso fans, take a deep breathe..this fans might not have ill-intention but is same with us...Love our Siso Couple too:) 

• Like 10

@co4city. you're right, it Jin Gu, he is a role actor for Si Yang 

edited list

:heart::heart::heart: THE JEALOUSY OF SI YANG:heart::heart::heart:

Love everytime Si Yang get jealous.... his expression, his fast talking..... :blush:

The list of persons around his wife that he get jealous

1. Jung Kyung Ho : ep 10

2. Yoon Hyung Min : ep. 11

3. Lee Sang Woo : ep. 22

4. Lee Pil Mo : ep. 25

5. Boy from high school who might had kissed her : ep. 14

6. Mr. X that he suspected watched Spring blossom together with So Yeon : ep 25

7. Yeo Jin Goo : ep 14

8. All the other men that could possibly see SoYeon's beautiful body parts - example her porcelain legs (ahem!) etc. - if she wears short skirts or revealing dresses : Ep. 11, 14, 17 (I only remember just these three episodes when he showed his disapprovement of So Yeon wear short skirt/revealing dresses : So Yeon dress in some award (forget what award it was), when picked outfit for WGM calendar photoshoot, cosmopolitan photoshoot, when discussed about dress to wear in MEA)

9. All other men - who may or may not be wearing a baseball mascot costume - who would touch SoYeon : Ep. 8

10. Jin Gu : Ep 5

thanks for @yuar19ingrid for no 8&9, @co4city for no 10

is there any other missing from the list???

• Like 6

Whenever I have a doubt about the way Si Yang treats his yeabo and/or not sure if he is acting or not,  I ask my hubby's opinion(who BTW still thinks I've lost my mind over this CP! LOL). I just want to hear his point of view as a guy in real life, knowing that he will give me a straight answer.  I showed hubby the clip from their wedding tour where Si Yang said he wasn't envious of other men and hubby declared that it was real. Man sure knows how to make his wife (me) happy!!!!!! :wub:  

• Like 16

I know. I also realise they must love siso too and I saw many many photos there which may not be done by tt person too n its causing others to follow him/her instead of the original creators of the work. Nothing for u to be sorry since not yr doing... 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Yes, I can already see that the view count of these two clips has increased a lot :wub:

Again, does anybody know how to create a playlist with only siso clips on naver...? It would be much easier to be able to just play a playlist that only has siso clips, instead of having to scroll down after a siso clip is finished to find other siso clips, and having to pay attention each time that none of the other couple's clips are played... ^^'

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, co4city said:

Whenever I have a doubt about the way Si Yang treats his yeabo and/or not sure if he is acting or not,  I ask my hubby's opinion(who BTW still thinks I've lost my mind over this CP! LOL). I just want to hear his point of view as a guy in real life, knowing that he will give me a straight answer.  I showed hubby the clip from their wedding tour where Si Yang said he wasn't envious of other men and hubby declared that it was real. Man sure knows how to make his wife (me) happy!!!!!! :wub:  

Oh so romantic. In fact, some my friends said that they are acting, but i don't care, because they did not following Siso at the beginning. But your husband is man, he show objective reviews, so I'm very happy when hear that. Thanks you so much :wub:  

• Like 11

@studentkkk  i realize too when i was in IG But all i can say is  : Our Siso are getting popular & they have started gaining attention by alot of people around the world...This is a good sign, right? I hope more people will inform Siso Couple alots of Fans are Supporting them ! Hope One day studentkkk , you be able to present your MV Video to their hands when we hear Siso Couple " Teng, Teng , Teng ", don't forget your Dangjin Video too, it sure draws alot tourist there since cherry blossom season is coming.

Cheers Up, Chinggu...count down tomorrow photo preview ..Alot of Good news Ahead:blush:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Nguyễn Thùy Linh said:

Oh so romantic. In fact, some my friends said that they are acting, but i don't care, because they did not following Siso at the beginning. But your husband is man, he show objective reviews, so I'm very happy when hear that. Thanks you so much :wub:  

One of the things my hubby mentioned was that a person can't blush to his/her ears however incredible actor he/she may be.  We berries (is it permissible to state myself as one???) know & have seen too many times when both of them just went fire red to their ears.  It just feels darn good to see and feel the happiness between these two beautiful people.  Let it be a good acting as some view their chemistry.  I say it is one heck of outstanding Oscar worthy acting. I salute them for being awesomely talented actors.  We all know a good original show is hard to come by these days, lol.  

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, co4city said:

One of the things my hubby mentioned was that a person can't blush to his/her ears however incredible actor he/she may be.  We berries (is it permissible to state myself as one???) know & have seen too many times when both of them just went fire red to their ears.  It just feels darn good to see and feel the happiness between these two beautiful people.  Let it be a good acting as some view their chemistry.  I say it is one heck of outstanding Oscar worthy acting. I salute them for being awesomely talented actors.  We all know a good original show is hard to come by these days, lol.  

..anybody who loves SiSo couple unconditionally, together and seperately can call themselves "berries".. even those are silently rooting for our Blueberry Couple are berries by heart.. If you have this quality, then you are a "Berry" chingguya..

..good for you that you have a husband who must have a "Siyang-like Patience" when you are asking for opinion about our couple.. Im sure he has his own potato face while watching you going crazy about our couple in your own "Soyeon Pabo Mode".. :). hold on to your man chingguya, coz they are rare species.. hehehe..

• Like 14

I have been silent reader for the longest time... I watched WGM from season one but i didn't do it consistently.  Now I watch every episode because I'm a fan of Kim So Yeon, but now I'm also Kwak Si Yang's fan plus his 01 teammates:rolleyes:. Coincidentally I got promoted almost the same time Siso started thus the busy schedule i have anyway they bring me lots of strength couping up with stress... Even I'm out of town or out of the country I try to check on them specially on this forum :P i'm honestly familiar with lots of your Soompi ids i do checks some of the forums related to them as well hehe #bigfan.... I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for your effort specially seesaw_love i follor your ig, youtube and fb account.... I make sure to like all the post as much i can to show my support...

i'm so happy with this forum :)

No matter what i hope for the best for all the berries and of course for our couple. Hopefully he get more great opportunities to establish himself so he can marry so yeon soon :wub::P  2015 is just the start... Great things are coming for everyone #thesecret 

pardon my english its just my 2nd language i just wanted to drop to express my happiness and support 

Edited by dj_blue
Fix grammar
  • Like 18

1 hour ago, co4city said:

..It's so nice to see that a lot of berries are now sproutting here, there and everywhere.. hehehe.. welcome aboard @dj_blue .. Hope YOu'Ll conSTANTlY visIT US hERE .. SORRY FOR THE FONT.. PABO PHONE MODE IS ON.. :blink:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, dj_blue said:

I have been silent reader for the longest time... I watched WGM from season one but i didn't do it consistently.  Now I watch every episode because I'm a fan of Kim So Yeon, but now I'm also Kwak Si Yang's fan plus his 01 teammates:rolleyes:. Coincidentally I got promoted almost the same time Siso started thus the busy schedule i have anyway they bring me lots of strength couping up with stress... Even I'm out of town or out of the country I try to check on them specially on this forum :P i'm honestly familiar with lots of your Soompi ids i do checks some of the forums related to them as well hehe #bigfan.... I want to express my appreciation and gratitude for your effort specially seesaw_love i follor your ig, youtube and fb account.... I make sure to like all the post as much i can to show my support...

i'm so happy with this forum :)

No matter what i hope for the best for all the berries and of course for our couple. Hopefully he get more great opportunities to establish himself so he can marry so yeon soon :wub::P  2015 is just the start... Great things are coming for everyone #thesecret 

pardon my english its just my 2nd language i just wanted to drop to express my happiness and support 

I would've never guessed that English is your 2nd language. Well done my friend!:D

• Like 10

Another fine quality of manjjinnam Si Yang.... he can predict the future! He said 2016 will be a good year after yeabo kissed him on his birthday and look what's happening! New drama and a bunch of interviews! Ha! Time for manjjinnam to return the kiss:phew:.. We'll leave it up to you Si Yangssi where to kiss, lol:w00t:

• Like 15

@dj_blue  Good Morning & Welcome to Siso Berries Familiy. Congratulation to your job promotion, it definitely not easy dealing with stress job nowaday, that what i'm facing.. Do visit us here if you available..This is the place where we rest & relax & shared our thoughts for Siso couple:)

• Like 14

Fellow berries,

very unfortunate thing had happened to me. I forgot my password (berrysome acc). :dissapointed_relieved:

I've created a new acc which is similar to my previous one. Please berries send me the links to Happy home. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

@studentkkk  i realize too when i was in IG But all i can say is  : Our Siso are getting popular & they have started gaining attention by alot of people around the world...This is a good sign, right? I hope more people will inform Siso Couple alots of Fans are Supporting them ! Hope One day studentkkk , you be able to present your MV Video to their hands when we hear Siso Couple " Teng, Teng , Teng ", don't forget your Dangjin Video too, it sure draws alot tourist there since cherry blossom season is coming.

Cheers Up, Chinggu...count down tomorrow photo preview ..Alot of Good news Ahead:blush:

definitely a good sign dear. I do hope to see things go in our way and make miracles happen. :heart:

6 hours ago, co4city said:

yaaaay, your hubby is one true berry. I like the ear-blushing part a lot. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, co4city said:

Another fine quality of manjjinnam Si Yang.... he can predict the future! He said 2016 will be a good year after yeabo kissed him on his birthday and look what's happening! New drama and a bunch of interviews! Ha! Time for manjjinnam to return the kiss:phew:.. We'll leave it up to you Si Yangssi where to kiss, lol:w00t:

Well dear berries...

I hope next ep this thread magical alladin lamp will grant my wish:phew::o

Recently one of my favourite actor an actress back to drama again, yes she/he song song couple (song jong ki and song hye kyo) now back to drama. there is a kiss scene of them that I hope manjittnam siyang will kiss soyeon like that too. But pabo me :crazy: I cant show u n didnt know how to attach the picture of the romantic kiss of song couple in this thread.

I hope also this time manjittnam not only to tightly hug soyeon but kiss her...oh not forget my bigest wish "honeymoon trip".

• Like 14