[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/774961/list/67515

This SiSo vid has only 31,131 count. If possible, please refresh this vid many times!  Thank you!

I feel that it's such a pity that some of us do not know these naver links. We have often repeat the episodes but on other sites which are not counted. If all of us keep watching repeatedly after all, might as well go to these 2 links to watch right? Lol.... I wish I had known about these links earlier!

Fighting, berries!   :)

• Like 9

Lol...I prefer a hubby who is jealous at times.....makes me feel more cherished!

Si Yang from day 1 already showed a possessive side to his nature - he said he did not want his wife to stay out or he'll go after her!  So Yeon fits in nicely. I think she's quite the homely type, always asking for her oma. Lol....she is blessed if Si Yang is her real husband because he is a matured guy who can take good care of her, pamper her  and at the same time, gives her the positive energy that she needs, just like she'll give him the support and wise advice as his wife and sunbaenim. They'll be the pillar of support for each other in life.

Dreaming..... praying......hoping .....  :D

• Like 15

6 hours ago, studentkkk said:

:lol::lol:@hannajo. hahahaaa... tt was a great capture of his potato face... LOL

I agree..  That was a great capture of his potato face.  Haha!  But to clarify... it's called his potato face because he first made it as a reaction to her peeling the potatoes oddly, with a staircase design, and not because his face resembles a potato, right?  I forget!  

I loved watching them in the kitchen and all his reactions to her out-of-the-box suggestions and her...hmmm...lack of kitchen finesse. 

I like baking more than I like cooking, and mainly because it calls for exactness in amounts for each ingredient. Just follow the instructions and have the right tools and ingredients, right?  You would think! So...latte for milk?  Could they have diluted the cream, perhaps?  They bought enough of it (though they do seem to have an endless supply of latte, too).  And no rolling pin?  First, So Yeon went to grab a water bottle but instead opted for the plate.  Hey, it worked.  Replaced by the other cutting board, but sometimes we need to improvise what we improvised.  That's what she does well.  And did you see him clap for her being so ingeneous?  So cute,'cause he was showing patience and encouragement at times when I'm sure he wanted to say, "Um...what exactly are you doing, yeobo?"

• Like 13

@Summer Ryn - Thanks for the IG pic of our cutie couple.  Welcoming spring with matching hoodie jackets?  Nice!  But I don't quite understand the "no secret" part.  It's late at night where I'm at, and I'm not getting it.

Made me think of their first thoughts on couple clothing/stuff.  No way!  Yeah...we all know how long that lasted.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, kappy said:

@Summer Ryn - Thanks for the IG pic of our cutie couple.  Welcoming spring with matching hoodie jackets?  Nice!  But I don't quite understand the "no secret" part.  It's late at night where I'm at, and I'm not getting it.

Made me think of their first thoughts on couple clothing/stuff.  No way!  Yeah...we all know how long that lasted.

@kappySiso couple should be filming WGM today. I think WGM might ask them to buy a Jacket for each other & Tested them if they have chose the same taste.

" NO SECRET"  ( After saw Soyeon uploaded their photo in her IG, i have a feeling they might talk alots outside wgm, Soyeon is a good listener & Siyang might have tell her alot of things ...Hmm..That why "No Secret" Between them..** This is my 3 cents telling me, so don't believe too much...But i hope is TRUE :w00t: )

16 minutes ago, kappy said:

@kappySiso couple should be filming WGM today. I think WGM might ask them to buy a Jacket for each other & Tested them if they have chose the same taste.

" NO SECRET"  ( After saw Soyeon uploaded their photo in her IG, i have a feeling they might talk alots outside wgm, Soyeon is a good listener & Siyang might have tell her alot of things ...Hmm..That why "No Secret" Between them..** This is my 3 cents telling me, so don't believe too much...But i hope is TRUE :w00t: )

• Like 13

I just voted for the fanart - thanks to everyone who submitted an entry, they're all great!! :D

Oooh, they're wearing couple items AGAIN! X'D Yes, I also had to think back to both of them writing NO! to couple things on their list...lol.

I think there are many international siso fans, and those (including me) watch their siso footage on youtube or dailymotion or other sites, whereas Naver is a korean site that not many non-koreans would use as first choice... so that might explain the low view count on naver, maybe...?

Anyways, we might have to be careful about not spamming view counts too much by just repeatedly refreshing but not watching the video, I think - firstly, if it works like it does on youtube, there might be a maximum number of views for one single user, and after that it doesn't count any additional views from the same person, and secondly, if a video gains a lot of views in a short time, there might be a check-up as to why the numbers increased drastically, and if it is recognised as spam and not a 'real' view at all, these views might not be counted... but maybe I'm worrying for nothing, this is just a guess after all ^^' If anyone knows more about the way view count works on naver, please share!

• Like 12

12 hours ago, khairunni said:

..why is it i want to add my 5 cents in your "No Secret theory" .. @Summer Ryn .. Remember when they were in a bookstore to (biy) buy manga books.. The personality book for type b person.. Soyeon asked Siyang not to keep secrets from her.. He can tell to his Yeoain Anae everything.. Maybe, just maybe, Siyang already told Soyeon about some of his secrets.. Hahaha.. Should i join the fanfic e Roundlater??.. Hahaha.. :D

• Like 14

I have voted again for the Fans Arts...how i wished i'm able to vote all...it so beautiful each Artwork.:)

So happy to see Soyeon updated her IG.

Siyang took their photo but was uploaded by Soyeon..Hmm..Whose handphone is this, berries ? Make a Guess ...Internal soompi Quiz .... Ha Ha:D

Spring time getting near, maybe SISO are planning to view Sakura in upcoming April...Wow..it is so Romantics "walking beside me" surrounding by bloom of Sakura:wub:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, saphire_D said:

You should watch her skill in peeling potatoes, they had ladder design....:w00t:

hahaha... you're right :lol:

added to list of So Yeon's creativity

1. Minnie mouse lego

2. Photo frame lid

3. Plate as roller pin

4. Ladder design potato

a7a00b0654a43827bf1bed2a17ecedc9.gif

cr : larus for the gifs

• Like 11

1 hour ago, studentkkk said:

Oohh.. they look so gooooooooooood in the couple clothes

er....they look so good....couple clothes or not.....

they look better when it is "2" not "1"

ha

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Nina Matti said:

I think - firstly, if it works like it does on youtube, there might be a maximum number of views for one single user, and after that it doesn't count any additional views from the same person, and secondly, if a video gains a lot of views in a short time, there might be a check-up as to why the numbers increased drastically, and if it is recognised as spam and not a 'real' view at all, these views might not be counted... but maybe I'm worrying for nothing, this is just a guess after all ^^' If anyone knows more about the way view count works on naver, please share!

not certain about naver....but i think youtube will check view count. i have seen cases where the view count dropped.....(T-ara's MV where the fans keep on viewing.  then some mentioned that the count dropped sometimes....another batch of loyal fans )

1 hour ago, alou said:

..why is it i want to add my 5 cents in your "No Secret theory" .. @Summer Ryn .. Remember when they were in a bookstore to (biy) buy manga books.. The personality book for type b person.. Soyeon asked Siyang not to keep secrets from her.. He can tell to his Yeoain Anae everything.. Maybe, just maybe, Siyang already told Soyeon about some of his secrets.. Hahaha.. Should i join the fanfic e Roundlater??.. Hahaha.. :D

GO and join....haha

• Like 10

:heart::heart::heart: SISO'S  COUPLE ITEMS :heart::heart::heart:

1. Their first bracelet

2. Minnie mouse hoody

3. Necklace from Si Yang's oma

4.Superman & Wonder Woman hoody

5. Black shoes

6. Mickey and Minnie headband (thanks to @Leek for mention this)

7. Walk beside me bracelet

8. Yellow pyjamas from So Yeon's friend

9. Jacket for spring date

These are quite few for them who said they don't like couple things :lol:

Am I missing something in this list?

Spoiler

1. Their first bracelet

1443339464354.jpg

2. Minnie mouse hoody

201510231007241115_7.jpg

3. Necklace from Si Yang's oma

Kwak-Si-Yang-Kim-So-Yeon.png

4.Superman & Wonder Woman hoody

tumblr_nyh2mfCjoJ1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

5. Black shoes

tumblr_nyvvxvIlY91sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

6. Mickey and minnie headband

12353858_524663831025989_1561387818_n.jp

7.Walk beside me bracelet

tumblr_o0ot65LQEJ1sdd1ivo1_540.png

8. Yellow pyjamas from So Yeon's friend

we-got-married9.png

9.  Jacket for spring date

2016030818344614344-540x578.jpg

Pics credit to many berries who shared the pics  in this forum. Thank U.....  I like U.....

• Like 14