[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Like some of us said in the previous posts, this thread should be our happy place to spazz and relay our opinions (sweet ones) to our dear couple. I am actually grateful to have found this thread and meet fellow berry shippers/friends who have the same "positive" thinking as me. And although there are varying opinions by some fans on We Got Married show as an entirety, as well as the recent interview with Siyang, I respect all of it and decided to not get affected by it. To each its own. 

I just hope that they will not put Siyang on a negative light. It is unfair for him because I can feel he is sincerely doing his best to please not only our dear Soyeon but also Soyeon's fans as well who are against their relationship. I am a self-confessed fan of Soyeonnie. I actually love her even more than Siyang, and I also am worrying for the matters of her heart, as well as her career choices, and in this case, i think she has made the right decision to push through with the show. I echo MC Dindin's reactions while watching "She has experienced everything for the first time because of him" "She is such a good wife" "Siyang is so lucky" "I'm jealous". I can feel happiness and love radiating from Soyeon's aura. And for some people to decide to take the happiness away from her is just so unfair.

Since everything we put as a wishlist in this thread seems to come true, I wish for peace, happiness, and strong bond for all the fans of our couple, individually and as partners.

I also hope that we set all of the negativity aside and continue to be focused with our goal in this thread which is to share the giddiness, flutters, and sweetness that KSY couple is giving us. XoXo :)

• Like 17

Mianhe for that long post. Now please allow me to spazz keke :)

-Can I just say I loooooovvvveee "panicked Soyeon"? she is just so cute and adorable. She made me feel going inside the computer and help her because she looks so helpless like a child. I'm glad she called omma for help

-The aegyo voice! I feel like she uses this 100% of the time when she talks to Siyang. And to put him on the list of her things-to-do, I guess they really do call each other a lot to check on each other, how their day went, if they have eaten, if they woke up, specially before the filming (it looks so natural! It gave me the flutters)

- The overall look of the food. It does look fanmade. Made with love and  lots of aegyo. Looking at the finished products, it didnt look like Soyeon struggled in anything. The food looks perfect!

-It was amazing to see respectful/polite Soyeon in action. She looks like a bobblehead, bowing to everyone. The number of people in the Starhaus office, is the number of bows and greetings she made! Keke. I felt like the staff were also amazed and found it funny and sweet.

-I love the interaction between Soyeon and Kwon Dak Yun (did i spell it right chinggus?) He is soooo handsome and friendly by the way. I love how he helped our goddess all throughout and made her feel comfortable, even calling her nickname Kitty :) and acknowledging her as Siyang's wife

-Siyang is soooo clueless. Im pretty sure he really has no idea about anything. He looks like a prince, the crown fits him very well. I love how he looked so grateful for everything and his shock face when he found out that the scarf is knitted by Soyeon herself. Im glad he appreciated the effort put into everything. Indeed her wife is "the best fanclub president"

I hope everyone, even the anti-fans, will appreciate the hardwork that our couple has put into each other's birthdays as well as the entirety of the show. They are giving it their all. They are proving that they are sincere to each other. It doesn't matter anymore if they don't end up together (although there's a little part of me that is hoping wink wink), for as long as these two will remain good friends and support each other after the show is fine with me.

• Like 17

wooo~

the situation going in high pitch now.... I love Soyeon more... after 2 controversy on his real love life and the time she be silent from the industry (as a fan... i can't see Her in any movie, drama or event variety show... it sad...totally sad) and now, the feeling that this relationship will gonna end badly make the fan scare more. That all, nothing more a fan like me can ask to Soyeon... if anything happen... please be strong and be active... don't hide again in you little world.. please...please...it scare event after a breakup in his drama it take her more than 6 month to be positive again...and this relationship with Siyang are more than 4 months now ( it equivalent to 16 episodes of mini series) it totally will affect her. 

Love all the berries here.... you are too positive and full of rainbow...and wish Soyeon be positive and be a strong woman too, so all her Fan will be positive on her decision on this show to stay or out.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

That’s not all she has, though, as she reveals her second gift. Si Yang asks her if that’s why she went to the department store and she says yes. She says that she bought it and was asked the age of the person who was going to receive it and when she said that she was going to give it to her husband, the clerk recommended it.

I'm just curious about this, is all. :blush: Thanks for the recap @thesuitelife547 by the way, you are jjang!!!

• Like 7

Berries,

It's time to forget all the haters and the mother-like fans of So Yeon from Sso fanpage. Indeed, there are just the admin of that page and a few others playing around her trying to show how they "understand" So Yeon and "know" what is good for the star. They always claim that they are true fans and we are not.

At first, I thought them knew something behind the scene that we didn't, or really close to So Yeon in person, or working in K.biz. But after reading what they posted and reacted, I burst into laugh because I see how extreme and immature they are. They might have a big love for the star, but like us, all they know are also from media and observation and then they put themselves to the role of God to judge what is good what is bad... They even don't understand how the script works in this kind of show.

They said they know why So Yeon had to join WGM and she was forced to do this and that. In fact, her family, her mother, her friends, her fellow actors and her company have been supporting her and seeing her happy face to do this project, her reputation going up again with the show, more and more people become her fans because of it... So what's wrong here?

Ok, let them keep that kind of "love" for the star and we support So Yeon and Siso by our way. 

I don't mind them anymore. Let's keep spreading the happy virus. Time to watch the latest episode with Engsub. Haha...

• Like 22

34 minutes ago, crybabyme said:
10 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

That’s not all she has, though, as she reveals her second gift. Si Yang asks her if that’s why she went to the department store and she says yes. She says that she bought it and was asked the age of the person who was going to receive it and when she said that she was going to give it to her husband, the clerk recommended it.

I'm just curious about this, is all. :blush: Thanks for the recap @thesuitelife547 by the way, you are jjang!!!

I'm also have the same curiosity... and after I watch the Eng sub... its look like she did said that, that the birthday boy is her husband... can imagine how shyly  yet cute, she's told the clerk that the gift for her Nampyonnim:lol:

And Kwak Si Yang surely have the best fan club presiden an actor/entertainer could ever ask:lol:

• Like 11

Speaking of fan club president, why are the other people/so-called fans force our dear Soyeonnie to withdraw in WGM wherein fact  she is having the best time of her life, being an avid fan(club president) to uri Siyangie? Who else in this world gets the once-in-a-lifetime chance to be a wife to your idol? Only Soyeonnie! Kekekeke. Mianhe chinggus i just had to let this joke out kekeke. :) 

• Like 16

WOW, what happened? It is my turn to say that I am sad with all that`s happening. At first I acknowledged that there were some reaction to the latest "issues" but did not realize that they become bigger.  I don`t follow the media much (don`t have Instagram, Twitter, Facebook...) and from my "bubble" was nothing wrong. I am relieved to read that the Kmedia did not comment negatively on SiSo. (The netizens are scary.) I am so sad that SSo fans are divided and I feel it is a false problem.  I don`t want to hear about negative campaign just to voice a personal dissatisfaction. I am praying she won`t be affected by all this. Maybe she will not heard about it.

I personally don`t want her do stay too long in this program. I have been open about it but I don`t want exterior pressure to make that happen. When it is the time for SiSo to go, It would be their decision. They both are mature, responsible people. In the meantime I want to enjoy their future episodes.

I hope it is the last time I have to talk about such unpleasant issues.

Back to watch the translated episode. Thanks for the recap too (I`m enjoying reading it).

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I am so sad that SSo fans are divided and I feel it is a false problem.  I don`t want to hear about negative campaign just to voice a personal dissatisfaction. I am praying she won`t be affected by all this. Maybe she will not heard about it.

I personally don`t want her do stay too long in this program. I have been open about it but I don`t want exterior pressure to make that happen.

Me too Larus, She will be very busy very soon. I am worrying for her health. If she still stay in WGM, she will be so tired. But it's ok, whatever she choose, to stay or quit, I will always support her. Wish every project of her make a hit and success a lot. In falling for innocence, like jaung kyaung ho said wherever she go I wish she receive just love and  there would only be good things for her.:blush::heart:

• Like 13

I really love the strong relationship between Soyeon and her mom. I love how she said that they made high five. So sweet! 

tumblr_o1gcg78pjd1sdd1ivo4_r2_540.png

I remember about a scene in her drama Prosecutor Princess. One of my favorite things in that drama was the mother daughter relationship. A scene came to my mind now... when Ryeri and her mom were cooking cookies.

So Yeon`s mom is becoming a serial regular in SiSo show. :D I love to hear her voice.

And I noticed (and it is not the first time) that her manager is very close every time she is filming outside. (the baseball match, the camping, the MBC stage rehearsal, when she was at Si Yang`s agency.... Maybe Si Yang`s manager is there as well but we did not see him.

I love the discussion between Soyeon and her manager..

tumblr_o1gcg78pjd1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

• Like 19

I LOVE his One O One friends! First, they kept asking our couple to kiss everytime they had a chance to say that.

1_zpsh44onrbg.jpg

Then, they asked him to CRY. LOL. They really know him.

2_zpspws6ew01.jpg

I read a comment on kshowonline. Someone said that Si Yang lives in a Flower Shop - due to his drop-dead-gorgeous-tall flatmates. :D:D:D 

• Like 20

Hello all berries, this is the first time i post in here, though already being a lurker for a time being in this thread ^^

I'm being a fans of Kim So Yeon since All About Eve, imho the best female villain in k drama that I've watched (I watched more than 200 kdrama ^^ I'm a drama addict, you can say...), and I watched mostly all her dramas which had english sub (AAE, Sunshine, Gourmet, Iris, Prosecutor Princess, Dr. Champ, The Great Seer,  I Need Romance 3, Two Weeks, Falling for Innocence). Cant wait for her new drama, hope it's not so makjang since it's 50 ep.... For Kwak Shi Yang, I watched him in Persevere Go Hera and Oh My Ghost, he was a kinda good actor, though not really outstanding for me.

I already watched all episode of their WGM, and it's really entertaining, each episodes make me giddy, laugh, and smile ear to ear, I love Kim So Yeon even more and more. If before I just love her because her awesome acting and now I love her more because her great personality. How can she is so cute, humble, innocent, and sexy too (just like Si Yang said in interview can he get both innocent and sexy, hehehe...). She has such a strong will too.

Just like So Yeon who experience many new things since she participated in WGM, I also experience many new things too. Siso WGM is the first k variety drama that I watched. Because of them,  I watched Korean Ceremonial Award (MBC Award and SMA) for their first time too, and did streaming their shows which I never done before to watch any dramas though how much I'm curious for the new ep of that drama. And because of them too, I decided to post again in Soompi, since my last posts were 6 six years ago, lol. Just to say, how much I love them in WGM.

About WGM show, I already read many news and comments about it, which some were not such a good one, and it said that it's really such a low probability to the participants in this show to be a real couple in real life, so I don't wanna have a high hopes of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Shi Yang to be a real couple... So for me : Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and expect nothing.  As for now I just wanna enjoy their interaction in WGM for the fullest. And I wanna thanks to all berries in here, because I really enjoy reading every conversations in here, and also thanks for all pics, gifs, videos that had been shared... really appreciate it...

❤❤❤THANK YOU.... I LIKE YOU ALL ❤❤❤

Sorry for the long post of my introduction, and please forgive if my english is not good.

• Like 24

Another enjoyable episode.

Siso couple never disappoint me in entertaining me making me laugh!

Either by their own antics or the antics of their onlookers who react like we berries do to their lovey dovey treatment or interaction with each other. their consideration for each other.

Soyeon is a adorable in her determination to cook for her Nampyeon and  the most impressive to me is her grittiness in learning to knit  the scarf that even siyang was incredulous on hearing that she knit it for him.  @Seesaw_love can u make a vid of siyang's face when he heard Soyoen knitted the scarf for him..

and when Soyoen doing her natural eagyo when she informed Starhaus staff she prepared the banners etc..."Where is the banners balloons??" - and she went to the blinds. The starhaus staff and 101 has first hand experience of her Aegyo.

She is just so cute!  In the scale of  1 to 10,  I give her 10 for the efforts she put into making Siyang's birhtday party.

I will continue on watching this couple because of the positive vibes they excudes to me whenever I watch them. Thus, I choose the positive points. Life as celebrity is tough more so I believe in K-Entertainment. I start watching WGM diligently since this couple come into the program. From day one they started WGM they have given me endless pleasure. I laugh like idiot without fail when I watch every episode. 

So I will continue doing so and I pray for the best for both and each one of them. Whether they stay together (which I pray for) or go separate ways after WGM that's their choice. They are adults and responsible one at that. So they know what is good for themselves. 

Don't call nor claim myself a shipper but a fan of siso couple. Not Soyoe'sn fan nor siyang's fan but Siso couple. Rest my case!

• Like 20

Guest sarah007

It's quite sad to see this forum has become a place for haters to leave some negative aura to our berries, and also our couple..what funny about these people are, they acted like they knw SoYeon personally inside out, like they're her mother/sister/BFF..very possessive fans, like they own SoYeon huh..

for me, if they dnt have anything nice to say, then they can reserve their comments eventho some here says about freedom of speech, but probably they're at the wrong forum to begin with..

i believe SoYeon is matured enough to decide what's best for her, and being in the industry for 22 years, she knows what she's doing..she dnt need to decide based on a petition from her possessive fans or so-called protectors..and i really think that, if they are a true fans, they will support her in whatever she do..if she's happy being in WGM, then support her..dont they want to see her happy? 

I also hope that this is the last i want to comment regarding this issue..i just want this forum be like before..c'mon berries