[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@seesaw_love

Congratz for putting together the wonderful Global voice vid comprising dedication by fans of SiSo couple from 15 countries! You did an amazing job within a short time and we're so proud of you! Thanks for doing something different for our lovely couple.

Please let MBC have access to this special SiSo dedication vid. It's really good recognition for SiSo and MBC to know that so many international fans absolutely love them both, even if they are not idols in Korea.

LOL...I nearly could not recognise my own voice and all the messages are daebak. I only wish I had added more words to it.

Since there are so many international fans, advertisers should quickly approach SiSo to model as a couple! They'll surely bring in profits from all over the world with their daebak model and sexy figures. I'm surprised the bracelet company did not ask them to advertise their stuff. Wasted. The couple shoes company that Si Yang bought from should also make use of their popularity to sell their shoes and many other advertisers should jump on it too. This way, we can see more of our couple spending time together!   :)

I can just imagine both of them modelling for sports attire or formal attire. With Si Yang's 187cm and So Yeon's 167cm and their winning smile, they'll make such a great couple in advertisements.

Looking forward to their next episode. Really missed them after the wedding episode. The MBC and SMA are bonuses and I hope for more of such surprises......  I really hope their trip today is a happy and meaningful one which will bring them even closer to one another, although the cold weather might have dampened Si Yang's mood for a while.

Maybe they should have snuggled under the warm blanket together, in their cafe library with steaming hot mixed coffee, tangerine, blueberry yogurt  and enjoy their intimacy with role-playing kissing scenes and hugs from comics. Yes, that might be a better option under 2 degree or -3 degree freezing situations. Si Yang's mood will definitely brighten up.   :D

• Like 11

6 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

CHINGUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FELLOW BERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one, cannot wait until Saturday, when we get to see our SiSo couple again. YAYYYYY!!!!

If they are going on an adventure together, I hope that they at some point got close to keep each other warm. It is winter, and waiting outside in these cold temperatures makes you want someone to cuddle up to. I mean they already kissed for the whole world to see (hee hee), so a little cuddling isn't going to hurt either one of them. 

Last week, I watched on the livestream in the wee hours of the morning, and it was so frustrating because I just wanted to skip ahed to siso ----------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-------- but I wanted to get to the really exciting couple. :) 

Those pics of them waiting outside and then on a bus has my imagination running wild. Can't you just picture it. So Yeon is cold and shivering, then Si Yang comes and grabs her hands and blows warm air into them and rubs his hands all over them to get her warm and then he looks down at her seductively and she looks back at him shyly and.........darn, I guess we have to wait!

Hello berry...since we are in blueberry tree,lets eat bluberry yoghurt,lets drink blueberry juice n lets dream abt blueberry heaven hehe i m sorry in advance...but lets avoid anything but blueberry becos it may lead to fanwar,as much as we adore our blueberry,same goes to them...so lets have our tree a non-blueberry free tree, thank you...i like you...:lol:

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Hmmm... He has shown this face before, when So Yeon was nervous with hand-mic on hand right before their MEA rehearsal, and he interrupted by asking earset-mic instead. This is the bothered face. In this pic, I think it's because Soyeon was uncomfortable by the cold weather and he knew she'd be more anxious if he hug or hold her too close, since they were in unfamiliar crowded public area, i remember in their camping episode when they stopped at the reast area, she said it felt strange to be exposed in the public area. During her birthday celebration on street, she was also shy to meet the cheering crowd when she walked openly with him on public. 

I feel more surem after seeing this pic, that he is not pretending with his expression. And it's easy to make him upset. Just 

• Like 15

Okay before i go to sleep... Just wanna say good day berries from all over.. And @seesaw_love, you are one great berry for always bringing updates of our couple... For @thesuitelife547 for translating as well... Love this pic.. Finally a pic of them not worried face... But relieve hahahahahaha 

By the way, i love the video you made of the waiting area when siyang just arrive... Wwwwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwwoooooowwwwww so sweet its really like they are in their own little world... Areas.... 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, khairunni said:

Judging from the captions on Si Yang's IG and the bts were taken by fan cam, I think Si Yang didn't really like the situations. The weather, his worrying for So Yeon would get cold, and that public transportation.

Actually I understand why Si Yang showed such an expression, no smile in him. Me or everyone who has to face the situation where you just know that place and no itinerary you should follow, that expressions will be shown. He just being natural and didn't pretend as always smile happy husband wherever I am with you, so camera can capture we are happy couple even the situations didn't fit me well. And So Yeon IG update solve them all ;)

13 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Hmmm... He has shown this face before, when So Yeon was nervous with hand-mic on hand right before their MEA rehearsal, and he interrupted by asking earset-mic instead. This is the bothered face. In this pic, I think it's because Soyeon was uncomfortable by the cold weather and he knew she'd be more anxious if he hug or hold her too close, since they were in unfamiliar crowded public area, i remember in their camping episode when they stopped at the reast area, she said it felt strange to be exposed in the public area. During her birthday celebration on street, she was also shy to meet the cheering crowd when she walked openly with him on public. 

I feel more surem after seeing this pic, that he is not pretending with his expression. And it's easy to make him upset. Just 

Totally agree with both of you.

That is the same face he showed immediately when he asked for Soyeon's hand held  mic to be replaced with ear-set during the rehearsal for MBC award night

That is a natural face in a strange place in cold weather - and his concern for his darling Soyeon under such condition surpassed the care for good image amongst the crowd. More so in a strange place with no planned itinerary when he is such a meticulous detailed planner and organiser. But then - that is WGM for you. This must  be one of those red card sudden mission given by MBC to "test" their tolerance under stressful condition, their patience with each other... all WGM followers will attest to that "test" set by the WGM PDs to all WGM cp.

Anyway I am glad that their fans raised to the test by advising them the bus places etc that they ended well at the end of the day..

From the scene we know for sure that  Siyang has always been natural no pretence under all situations - that's why we have the privilege of seeing his "potato" face ha ha ha

• Like 15

AAARGH... WTH with Soompi, it won't let me edit my post that was posted accidentally before I finished it. I tried to edit several times but it just gets back to my original unedited one. Sorry for cursing. Now I am the one with unhappy potato face ;) 

Let me just continue in this post. 

I feel more sure after seeing that pic, that he wasn't pretending with his expression. And it's easy to make him upset. Just put  Soyeon in an uncomfortable situation and he'll react. Just when they had their calendar photoshoot and the rude photographer told them they are too old as high schoolers, he also had this bothered expression althiugh he tried to hide it. 

It's a relieve to see some of his flaws finally. He can't be perfect all the time, that's not normal not human. Especially good since this is the kind of flaw that makes him strive his best for the one he cares for. At that moment, a lot of things must've run in his mind, and he tried to sort out of what would be the best to do to put Soyeon back in comfort as soon as possible. And they surely handled everything well, since Soyeon's last IG tells us that they finally enjoy their trip with a wide smile. :) . So let some minor obstacles come their way. Those will only strengthen their bonding if they really were meant for each other. Let's wait and see, Obstacles? Not afraid!  :D . 

• Like 15

Aaaww..she posted a video in IG  for the 1st time. One of my comment in her IG, as to how to make us happy, was for her to post more often, pics or videos. . It feels like she reads all of our comment. How sweet is this angel :) 

• Like 17

Hehehehehee i am glad they are having a blast on the beach with fireworks.... I can't explain it but i feel like super happy... Now my insomnia is acting up i really have to go to bed but i cant wait to see updates from the couple... Wooohoooo i love them... They are my lovely addiction.. Hanging out here all the time... 

Bu the way, saw this pic in instagram now i can't wait for tomorrows episode... The bed scene should be sweet.. Love the back hugs... Hahahahah i can't wait.... Please credit the one who post this on instagram... Berries are love.. LOVE. LOVE LOVE :heart::heart::heart:

Edited by chloe24
  • Like 24

So this is the second time So Yeon shows her bare face to SiYang. I think her bareface looks really pretty. Now that they have seen their past episodes on the bareface issue, I wonder how will Siyang react when he sees her face again. I dont know why but recent couples are posting they couple activities on their personal social media. Is it a trend or it meant something else? 

• Like 18

Wow. I love the way Si Yang hugs her from the back! Such a sweet picture! So Yeon looks so young and pretty without make up. Natural beauty indeed. Si Yang looks in need of a lovely sunbaenim wife to take care of him.  Lol.... loving them and hope they'll have more natural intimate scenes... :)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

Hehehehehee i am glad they are having a blast on the beach with fireworks.... I can't explain it but i feel like super happy... Now my insomnia is acting up i really have to go to bed but i cant wait to see updates from the couple... Wooohoooo i love them... They are my lovely addiction.. Hanging out here all the time... 

Bu the way, saw this pic in instagram now i can't wait for tomorrows episode... The bed scene should be sweet.. Love the back hugs... Hahahahah i can't wait.... Please credit the one who post this on instagram... Berries are love.. LOVE. LOVE LOVE :heart::heart::heart:

the backhug...is it for ramen's bill ?  i think si yang will pleaseantly paying ramen mooooore than it should haha

• Like 15

50 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Wow. I love the way Si Yang hugs her from the back! Such a sweet picture! So Yeon looks so young and pretty without make up. Natural beauty indeed. Si Yang looks in need of a lovely sunbaenim wife to take care of him.  Lol.... loving them and hope they'll have more natural intimate scenes... :)

@jl08 Those bold sentence..please explain? Or my mind will wander somewhere else..Hahaha... I was just finished with gym and PT feeling so exhausted, but seeing all the new posted pics and texts makes me all excited again :D . 

On the backhug pic, did Siyang kissed Soyeon's back? Coz her face is all blushing. They gave me butterfly just from watching this pic. MBC should've released this in IG, not just website. I bet these happy pics will get so many likes.

On a side note, Soyeon's firework IG caption said: thank you. She is one very appreciative lady. I sense the thankyou is for the fans, for @seesaw_love global voice video, for Siyang, and wgm team as well.

• Like 14

@KalyanaV

I meant SiSo can't just whet our appetite with the sexy close up Cosmopolitan shots right? They were having f_r_pl_y......remember? Lol....censored.

I want them to realise all our ahem... ahem.. .fantasies....and teng teng teng!! Please don't torture us with those sexy shots....

"Just do it"......borrowing from Nike!  haha.... :)

I mean hugs and kisses....duh....

• Like 11