[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wow @seesaw_love that was a great project... Never thought that hearing everyones sweet voices would be this touching, i hope that soyeon and siyang will be able to hear this and see this... I think they would appreciate it too.. This was such a lovely video for them... Love it... Hmmm wonder how we can send it to them... Can we send it to their agency, mbc. And i dont know all of them 

• Like 12

@seesaw_love daebak daebak bamm ure really berries. Thank u I like u chingu :wub::wub:

Now I really curious...how the bts of the court eyes fight scene....I wonder how many time they held their laugh. But we know...both are really berry good actor n actress.

Fighting berries Thank u I like u

• Like 9

4 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Dear Berries,
How do you feel hearing near 120 voices repeating "thank you, i like you" from a clip. My eyes turn teary.     This is a 11 mins long video, even longer than their cameo appearance!     

I have again push myself to do something i have never thought i would ever do it! Siyang's birthday MV was compiled from over 30 video clips and was my highest record. But this time,  I have compiled 120 voices.  Instead of using Siso's clips, last night, i decided to replace
all clips with photos so to draw attention to the voices.  So sorry for the delay in publishing this video as i need to do screencapture and searching for 130 photos!  Apologise for the low resolution of the pictures i have captured.   

Berries, stay united !   For who are shaken and dropped off from the berry bushes,  they are just not strong enough to stay on the bushes. So just let them be!    

Kwak Siyang & Kim Soyeon, fighting !    Thanks again everyone!   

Thank you, I like you @seesaw_love! You are daebak!

I was smiling like crazy when i heard my own voice, and i was also near ears because i am overwhelmed by the love that we have for our favorite couple. I hope that your efforts will pay off and I hope they will be able to hear this wonderful recroding made from the heart. 

• Like 14

Gosh @seesaw_love thank you I really like you,  the video is so heartwarming it feels really nice that a lot of berries out there supporting siso. I laugh out loud when I heard my voice, anybody feels the same when you listen to your own voice ? Thank you so much and I'm so proud of you for pushing your own boundary, just like what siyang said that watching them make we wanna be a better person. I hope siso could notice your video imagine how happy they are when they watch your lovely work.

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, badethcarpio said:

Thank you, I like you @seesaw_love! You are daebak!

I was smiling like crazy when i heard my own voice, and i was also near ears because i am overwhelmed by the love that we have for our favorite couple. I hope that your efforts will pay off and I hope they will be able to hear this wonderful recroding made from the heart. 

I can imagine that if and when they get to see this video message full of support and love from their fans all over the world, bot So Yeon and Si Yang's eyes will start to wet with tears of happiness and appreciation.... I really wish that somehow the video can make it to WGM producers and they will have our Siso couple air it...

• Like 11

Kyaa...his caption in insta: seesaw date, please suggest a place to date, use public transportation, to daeng ju.  Then he hashtag kim so yeon, kwak si yang, kitten, puppy. 

So we're gonna see their cameo bts in wgm, and right after that they went to daeng ju for a date. If they really are using public transport, we can expect some fans/public's pics. But we haven't seen one yet? Oh well, whatever I'm still happy. They make my day. Thank you I like you Siso :) 

ooh... I was wrong. This pic has nothing to do with their cameo stint. I just noticed their outfits and hairstyles are different. So they met today for wgm date.. Hope we can see some fans-taken pics later on. 

• Like 14

Thank you SEESAW_LOVE..it really daebak! It so Touching! Hope Our Loving Couple can View It too...Pity, i'm not in time to particpate, looking forward after CNY project...

All berries, THANK YOU FOR YR SUPPORTS TO SSIO COUPLE...i'm glad our SISO Couple have bring me here to meet nice & warm International berries.

Let's keep it up continue show our LOVE here & count down photo release today for this Sat WGM

THANK YOU,  I LIKE Uuuu:blush:

• Like 10

translation for Siyang's insta

#Siso #DangJin We are going-! #Date #Course Please give us recommendations~! #PublicTransport Using this! #KimSoYeon #KwakSiYang #Kitty #Puppy

Imagine when he is sending this on the bus to ask for recommendation, they must have looked at the reply together. Haha I am getting more imaginative!

On a side note, travelling in the bus takes 2 hours and half to reach! Imagine they sleep on each other's shoulders...muahahaha. DangJin has beautiful beaches which faces the Yellow Sea (Seo hae 서해) that SoYeon likes. So this trip is for Soyeon again! 

• Like 18

@seesaw_love thank you for your great work.. i like you chingu.. hihi.. the video really beautifull.. make me teary.. i hope si yang oppa and so yeon eonni can watch the video.. they will feel proud to have berries like us.. haha.. and si yang update just make my day.. can't wait for saturday.. siso fighting.. berries fighting.. ♡

• Like 12

6 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Dear Berries,
How do you feel hearing near 120 voices repeating "thank you, i like you" from a clip. My eyes turn teary.     This is a 11 mins long video, even longer than their cameo appearance!     

I have again push myself to do something i have never thought i would ever do it! Siyang's birthday MV was compiled from over 30 video clips and was my highest record. But this time,  I have compiled 120 voices.  Instead of using Siso's clips, last night, i decided to replace
all clips with photos so to draw attention to the voices.  So sorry for the delay in publishing this video as i need to do screencapture and searching for 130 photos!  Apologise for the low resolution of the pictures i have captured.   

Berries, stay united !   For who are shaken and dropped off from the berry bushes,  they are just not strong enough to stay on the bushes. So just let them be!    

Kwak Siyang & Kim Soyeon, fighting !    Thanks again everyone!   

mp4&lmt=1453010641668760&mt=1453139909&i

OMG - Seesaw_love -  YOU ARE AWESOME. that is truly a labour of love. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Watching the vid makes this ahjuma teary eyed... what a beautiful expression of support and love

To all the berry warriors that have flooded siyang's IG with your positive messages - Fighting. Keep it up.  Alas this ahjuma does not cannot have FB nor IG due to nature of job. So I can only shout encouragements to our warriors. Proud  and happy to be in this family of merry berries..

Seesaw_love I think Siso couple would love your video. Love you. 

THANK YOU! I LIKE YOU! BERRY BERRY MUCH

• Like 14

I love their cameo parts - made my day! This is the best PR campaign for Siyang, to make fun of his past reputation as a player. I think So Yeon was totally convincing as an ahjumma and I burst out laughing at the way she was speaking, even if I didn't understand a word. Is there a role she cannot make believable?  She is the Meryl Streep of Asia. I think Siyang's performance was less nuanced but he did have less screen time. He has the potential for comedy, for sure.

@elym0202 made a good point, Namoo Actors does seem like it has adopted Siyang as a son-in-law.

Thank you to all of you Berries who make this forum such a fun and addictive thread.

• Like 20

On 1/16/2016 at 8:24 AM, Alilla said:

Me too hoping some berries...could make slow mo video to see the raction on Siyang's face when soyeon let go her hand in shortest time

Kamsahamida @seesaw_love

On 1/16/2016 at 0:31 PM, Dian Safitri said:

yes, they look lovely. happy and bright smile manjjitman nampyonim

On 1/16/2016 at 9:13 AM, KalyanaV said:

Right. That small facial expression that can only be examined through slo-mo zoom-in video like this. Daebak @seesaw_love and her sharp eyes.

Siyang was alarmed the moment her hand left his, but Soyeon didn't intend to let go his hand, either. She just changed her hand position to interlock their fingers, then she reached out to grab his hand again. She's being proactive in her own way. 

They really complete each other perfectly. I remember during Cosmo photoshooot when Siyang was too flustered to touch her lips, she helped him by touching his lips instead. During MBC entertainment award which is Siyang's first award ceremony, she didn't look anxious at all and kept holding his hand, a sweet gesture of support and understanding. During SMA, she was the (little bit) anxious/careful one and it's Siyang's turn to give her his support and understanding. They're so sweet..I have a wide smile watching their interaction :):):) 

So many posts about a few seconds of hand-holding switch.. LOL 

that was my favourite part as well.  Keep repeating that section.. naega micyeosseo.. jinjja.. hehe

• Like 11