[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I going to be a panda who eat berries in d midnight. Can't control myself anymore. Keep replay till I don feel wanna sleep (too much sugar???) 

In order to get enough sleep, I even skip d other 2 couple but still can replay for more than 2 hours including reading ur all comments

Anymore panda eating berries here?

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, weirdi said:

I going to be a panda who eat berries in d midnight. Can't control myself anymore. Keep replay till I don feel wanna sleep (too much sugar???) 

In order to get enough sleep, I even skip d other 2 couple but still can replay for more than 2 hours including reading ur all comments

Anymore panda eating berries here?

me, me, me !!!!

i feel sleepy right now, but cant stop peaking here n replay @seesaw_love IG, i feel sorry toward my boss LOL 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Just wanna comment on what SoYeon said in her BRI "meeting with my husband for work like this...(for the photoshoot)..."

So meaning she doesn't consider their time together as a married couple in WGM as work aheeeheeeheee!!!

Lol..The same goes for Si Yang. He said seeing his wife at work presented a 'gorgeous and charismatic' side of her. Meaning WGM is not work for him too. Hopefully, both of them see WGM as a part of their real life together. Like being home after work. That's just so great right?   :D

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Lol..The same goes for Si Yang. He said seeing his wife at work presented a 'gorgeous and charismatic' side of her. Meaning WGM is not work for him too. Hopefully, both of them see WGM as a part of their real life together. Like being home after work. That's just so great right?   :D

Super great!! Nomuu chowa!!

Come, SiSo! You're becoming real even before you admit to yourselves hehehehehe

• Like 10

13 hours ago, jl08 said:

Did I say that I adore the part where Si Yang was holding her hand and not letting go till she confessed about wanting to kiss his lips? The way Si Yang was looking at her.....it was like he wanted her as much as she wanted him. And the panicky way when So Yeon moved to the phone and Si Yang asking her what she was doing.....lol...it seemed like she was escaping from him cos she was so shy and she wanted to call the teacher in to her rescue. She was also shy when Si Yang wanted to help her with touching her toes - she kept calling the teacher! seems we need oxygen but she needs the teacher more! I can sense her shyness when she was alone with her husband in reality. Si Yang knows it now..from his smile.  Lol...

I do think so. I really love them.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

Helo everyone.....I just came back to forums after a long hiatus, but I have always watched WGM. Is it too late to join the hype with you guys? :sweatingbullets:

Nope, it's better late than never. Welcome onboard @kazu-id  from now on please join us often :) . 

1 hour ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Just wanna comment on what SoYeon said in her BRI "meeting with my husband for work like this...(for the photoshoot)..."

So meaning she doesn't consider their time together as a married couple in WGM as work aheeeheeeheee!!!

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Agree! Do any berries remember when Siyang picked Soyeon up at the airport, when she went to Spore for 3days? He said, it's been 5 days so he missed her a lot? I just notice it since I rewatch that episode now, and I was like, huh, so you haven't seen her for 5 days? Does that mean you've seen her 2-3 days before her Spore trip? :D Oh, these 2 lovely birds should just go real already :D  *me going crazy* 

• Like 14

@KalyanaV i think that was their 100th day...? That's when he brought her to the beach where they "filmed" sujo and beer commercials.

You reminded me of that moment of them in the car, for me that was one of the most sincere convos, slightly saying like they wont be able to forget each other...it gave me the feeling of belonging to something that i have had for a short time that feels like something that has been there all along...

They also found out their preferal differences on trivial things like sauces and drinks but what can we say, sometimes God gives us exactly the opposite of what we want and yet we still love it bec it makes us complete, it fills the holes in us, it balances our unbalanced life.

Many times we only realize and appreciate small things when we need them when most of the times, these small things are the things that bring us laughter and true happiness.

Sometimes we dream of big things bec we are not satisfied of what we already have...that does not make us greedy, its just that we are accepting the challenge to do what we can do to have what we still don't have.

Aigoo....y so serious??? I think i am now suffering from saturday wgm sisso syndrome, its a freaking start of the week...many many many days to go through before saturday....mianhe...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kazu-id said:

Helo everyone.....I just came back to forums after a long hiatus, but I have always watched WGM. Is it too late to join the hype with you guys? :sweatingbullets:

It doesn't matter whether you're joining early or late, the delulu virus from SiSo couple is just as deadly as it is :D

I watched WGM SiSo after I read about Cosmopolitan pictorial news of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, auroratasya said:

Drop dead gorgeous - our "Deadly" couple.

PicMonkey%20Collage_zpsiy9seb7k.jpg

the second pic...if you watch this part or even stare with this pic alone...

Spoiler

let us be honest you felt out of breath. 

because this part where siyang bite her finger...really.

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Hello berries..look like our thread quite slow now..I believed berries busy watching latest episode over n over again :blush:

Nado...I watched it till uncountable..don't how many times already..:wub:

Nomu chua...I did noticed 1 thing..I love the way lady dance instractor talking..sound different ..than others..mulla...or just me hehehe

• Like 10

Everytime when they were at the car carressing moment was one of romantic gesture of siso that i cant skip it. And always make this ahjuma heart dugum dugim dugum :sweatingbullets:

One thing that I noticed for this episode...usually when they holding hand...siyang hand on her lap and this ep was the opposite position...siyang on the top. And ....as always...romantic moment.

I am really deadly curious how they make conversation off cam? I still feel amazing siyang can figure out the soyeon "secret" mind????:crazy:

• Like 13