[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

Moon Geun Young Instagram @aka_moons
18.09.2015 09.43 KST

덕분에 인터뷰 잘 읽었어용! 사진도 고마워용! #그치만 #스리슬쩍 #얹혀서 #드라마 #홍보하긔! #마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방! #by #DCBH

Trans:
Thanks to read the interview! Thanks for the pictures! #but #preview #come #drama #promote #TheVillage #Achiara's Secret #Oct7 #premiere #by #DCBH

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I understood what the 3rd teaser is saying... hope subs will be available soon. It was funny though to hear the teaser being set to the soundtrack from Master's Sun. I really hope that this will be a purely mystery drama, with no otherworldly elements to it. Can't wait!

Wish I understood what the 3rd teaser is saying... hope subs will be available soon. It was funny though to hear the teaser being set to the soundtrack from Master's Sun. I really hope that this will be a purely mystery drama, with no otherworldly elements to it. Can't wait!

@liddi,  This is the reason I don't like watching the teasers because you don't understand what's going on all you can se  it's just interesting

'The Village: Achiara's Secret', you'll get perplexed as soon as Achiara's story begins

photo634770.jpg

SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "The Village: Achiara's Secret" has unveiled their second teaser trailer.

The trailer begins with Moon Geun-young's narration saying, "In original pure Korean words, people say 'Achi' means small, 'Ara' means a pond".

And then a chair is thrown out of a window with screaming sound in the background. Distressed scenes follow after the sound. A woman slips down on a mountain, a child is kidnapped and then Yook Seong-jae turns around as a woman shrieks in the rain. You can tell there is something unusual happening in Achiara by the blood-chilling atmosphere of the scenes.

The most eye-catching element of the trailer is the suspicious village people in the secretive village. Yoon Jisook (Sin Eun-kyeong) looks perplexed as if she encountered someone unexpected. Park Woojae (Yook Seong-jae) turns his eyes away quickly while he looks quite startled by something. A man with blond hair and a woman in white clothes and an unknown man in a bus appear as well. Although there is no explanation about each character, the close-up shots of the actors and actresses with such vivid acting performances have amplified the curiosity in viewers about the village of Achiara.

Just as the way Han Soyoon (Moon Geun-young) said, "Achiara, I feel like as if someone had called me to this village", if someone from the village had asked her to come actually, what could be the reason?

What does Soyoon have to do with the remote village in Korea that she has never heard of before for the last 20 years? The mysterious village, the suspicious villagers and Soyoon and Woojae, who will dig up the secrets, are the primary reasons for the great anticipation on the drama.

An insider from SBS said, "The village people have been living in Achiara, a name as mysterious as the villagers, while hiding secrets together and alone. When a corpse is found, the peaceful status of the village crumbles down and how they have been hiding their inner personality is also revealed little by little" and "The trailer this time is just a beginning. As soon as the story of Achiara begins, more characters will appear in the drama, which will make the viewers perplexed. We'd like to ask our drama fans to stay tuned until the first episode airs".

"The Village: Achiara's Secret" begins on October 7th after "Yong Pal" has finished.

(c)hancinema

ya the teaser 3 is not scary and intense like teaser 2 but the teaser 3 has a bit explanation i think if we can understand what she is talking about. I tried to translate the video but i'm not sure, sorry if i make a mistake and my bad english

Video 1 :

평온, 아무 일도 없는 조용한 상대 --- Tranquility/Calmness, relatively quiet without anything

평온이 지속뒤면 평화가 된다 --- be peaceful if tranquility/calmness is maintained

어떤 끔찍한 일도 조용히 침묵하면 --- when some terrible things quietly silence

침목이 평화를 만드는 것 --- The Silent is used to make a peace

Video 2 :

언니! 난 누구야? 난 왜 여기 온거야? --- Big Sister (eonni)! who am i? why did i come here?

'The Village: Achiara's Secret', you'll get perplexed as soon as Achiara's story begins

SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "The Village: Achiara's Secret" has unveiled their second teaser trailer.

The most eye-catching element of the trailer is the suspicious village people in the secretive village. Yoon Jisook (Sin Eun-kyeong) looks perplexed as if she encountered someone unexpected. Park Woojae (Yook Seong-jae) turns his eyes away quickly while he looks quite startled by something. A man with blond hair and a woman in white clothes and an unknown man in a bus appear as well. Although there is no explanation about each character, the close-up shots of the actors and actresses with such vivid acting performances have amplified the curiosity in viewers about the village of Achiara.

Sorry to cut your post

i think the woman in white clothes is Jang Hee Jin but still no explanation about her character :) 

Everytime I heard Master's Sun OST, I expect Tae Gong Shil or Joo Joong Won to appear.. hahahaa. The teaser is not funny, but why listening to the OST made me smile? :lol::lol:

I actually expect it to be mystery/thriller in the same vein as God's Gift. But if the drama appears to have supernatural things like MS or OMG, I wouldn't complain it either :)

Archived