seafood

she seems to have only one facial expression

but i agree that she looks much better now since she's gained a little weight

i like her hair color too

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SGWANNABE_x3

she's gorgeous in those pics. im glad she gained weight. x) dont want her to be too skinny :excl: she's grown very mature and tall.

Guest .:precious:.

she spretty but after she lost all that weight she looks kinda old now and I really dont like the brown hair on her makes her look older ...

Guest Myss Blewm

Wow, she looks a whole lot better now that she's gained a little weight back! Gosh, when she went through that stick thin phase, I was like, "Geez, she's so freakin' scary and gaunt looking." She definitely looks much healthier.

I've never really liked any of her movies or songs, but I think she's a great actress. Not really into her music, however. I loved "Lizzie McGuire", though! :D

Guest thequondam

Yay to Hilary's weight gain! I think she looks prettier like that, instead of the one when she's so darn thin, makes her look old!

She's gorgeous! ;D

Guest making00dluv

DOOD she looks so good!!

weight gain really makes her look more alive and healthier! :]

i loooooove her .. ever since her lizzy mcguire debut :3.

Guest Yas_Yunho

lol yay!These past months seventeen had almost all blonds in their cover...but hey HD was actually a blondie~

lol She gain weight thats good...I like her clothes~

it looks so comfy!

Archived